LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers at Work

I am a full-time student. Last semester I worked at the school gym, worked a few hours a week as a personal trainer, and worked at a gun range. I transfered to another school for the second semester and so far I haven't found a job. During the summers I work at Smurfit Stone Container Corporation as a cutterperson. The job is tough, extremely hot, and is on a swing shift. It does pay over 20 bucks an hour, so I will keep doing it for as long as I can.

My major is Business Administration. I plan on helping out with my girlfriends family business when I graduate.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm. I work for a company that develops software for and provides proactive web help services to client corporations looking for a stronger presence on the web. I'm not sure any of that ever actually happens, and I feel kind of slimy for saying it, but I think that fairly portrays the company's stated goals.

I'm also an every-once-in-awhile student. Once upon a time, I had a full scholarship, but I last took classes about a year and a half ago. I stand somewhere between a Bachelor's in Computer Science, which I began more than 10 years ago, and an Associate's in Journalism, which I started in the last few years. I have the credits required for an Associate's in English, but I haven't applied. I also write.

Wheee... life.

i have a similar dream to everyone else, in i want to make my own game eventually XD... but as for now, im a first year student at the uni of windsor, for a Bsc for computer science specializing in artificial intelligence (in otherwords, comp science with 10 more credits XD) personally i plan to do any programming involved with media... but on the highest possible level, which is why i choose a specialization course, that appeared to seem complex =P... btw my school is half ivy league... cause it's got ivy on half the buildings XD...

and wow we got alot of students =o

i have a similar dream to everyone else, in i want to make my own game eventually XD... but as for now, im a first year student at the uni of windsor, for a Bsc for computer science specializing in artificial intelligence (in otherwords, comp science with 10 more credits XD) personally i plan to do any programming involved with media... but on the highest possible level, which is why i choose a specialization course, that appeared to seem complex =P... btw my school is half ivy league... cause it's got ivy on half the buildings XD...

and wow we got alot of students =o

randomGuy: It is very possible...! If you get into coding plugins etc for software like maya, you will find MANY doors open for you in the games industry. Right now places like EA and UBI are sucking up all the talent, so there is a huge need for people with your skills in the 3d part of the business. Companies like Radical here in Vancouver encourage employees to put together plans for games. If they like what they see, they may very well fund the project.

So...

HURRY UP AND GRADUATE!

My profession is one of the oldest and most despised profession around: a professional bullcud artist.

I am currently selling trade show booths to buisnesses for two different trade shows that are gearing up here locally. My boss is negotiating to do another show in Los Vegas that would net me more money (and more commission). I get paid a decent chunck of cash when I can sell a booth, I get %20 percent of what I bring through the door.

My trade shows are NW Pet and Companion Fair Boomers Resource Expo and Workshop

My Prices are $425 for a 10x10 $895 for a 10x10

$685 for a 10x20 $1475 for a 10x20

$995 for a 10x30 $1995 for a 10x30

$5000 for a sponsorship $7500 for a sponsorship

Ye gods-- everybody's "college degree" and "manage" and "sysadmin" and "developer." Hmm... well, I hope all your careers flourish, and all your futures are bright. The future needs intelligent, educated people.

Me? Ha-- I've got a high-school education (1976) and have been driving a taxi for four years. It is, without question, my most favorite job I've had in 30 years in the workforce. I'm single with no children/mortgage/student loans, so it easily pays for all my monthly expenses, and have enough left to keep me in beer and diapers. Life's simple, and good.

im currently working to get my PhD. the thesis in political science is titled, “I Could So Outdrink Ted Kennedy.”

Our Big Ted's slowed down a lot in that last decade or so... but I'll bet you can't keep up with his first wife, Joan.

:beer:

wv

I just really wanted to see what people here do for a living. It may prove to be really interesting. So what do you do for a living and/or how far did you go with your education? I think it's gonna be kool to see how dispersed those in the ABDL community have made themselves.

I work as a substitute teacher, for elementary schools - kindergarten to grade 8. I have just graduated from teachers college with my B.Ed and have a BA psyc. I look forward to being able to teach full tme. This is a second career for me, prior to that i had a succesful (though unfullfilling) career in operations and engineering managment. I also have a college deploma in engineering technology.

I'm 58 years old. I'm a divorced man and retired after 22 years with the city of New York. I have nothing more than a High School education and it has taken me threw a war and a great job that I loved. I miss working there. In my spare time I am a Bowling director for a youth program. Children from 4 to 18. I am also a St Jude Children's Research Hospital Coordinator and Volunteer. I raise money for St Jude by having Bowl A Thons. Todate I have raised over $30,000.00 in six years. All I need now is for someone to take care of my needs like I took care of my X wifes needs for 33 years. I just want to be loved and get love in return. Sometimes as an adult baby. I love wearing diapers.

Baby Jay NY

PS Is there anyone out there that can help me open a floppy disc. For some reason the message states that the disc is not formatted. I have all my Adult Baby stories on this disc. If you can help please e mail me at Eagle0769@aol.com. Thank you

I'm a military pilot and have been flying since 16. Now into the instructing bit but, mercifully, still front line. Not ready for 9-5 yet.

Studied Aeronautical Engineering at University and got a BEng (Hons). Couldn't do the engineering thing for a living, it'd drive me nuts. Need more adventure and action than crunching numbers in a windowless office 8 hours a day. However, I engineer in my spare time for fun and am currently building my first aircraft.

Compete in Highpower Rifle in my spare time and have been known to throw a motorcycle around a track (road course, not off-road).

I'm also active in out local church which helps keep me on the straight and narrow.

Guest Hasgrniiis

I thought I would say hello and add to this. I'm a Registered Nurse!! I am going to be working on getting my MSN starting next week - so wish me a lot of luck.

BTW--you may remember me as MommyHAS. I go by this screen name now - hasgrniiis which means has green eyes.

~HAS