LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers at Work

A while back there was a "Dear Daily Diapers" question relating to Diapers and the military in which Dialy Diapers allowed military members to answer. Being in the Navy for over 5 years. The types of responses that were given, seemed weird. Almost made up. Now i'm not saying they are, just that it seems like it. Now, here is my answer to the question. I'm in the navy. I were diapers while alone in my room and all the time when I had my apartment. Besides myself, I know of three other people who wear diapers and are in the military. One is an AB friend of mine who has his own apartment in town. The second and third are two more of my friends. They are both aircrew on the C-2A Greyhound. Its a cargo/passenger aircraft that flys on and off aircraft carriers. They both wear diapers while they fly. They prefer them to the "lady j" attachment given to female aircrew in the navy. They've worn out of work too, but mainly at work. Ironicly, the navy has supplied them for them. Although i forget the excuse they gave medical to get them instead of the lady j. Anyways, this is just my response to the question. Thanks for listening.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest_justcurious_*

I'm another in the military. I'm aircrew too, but don't wear while I'm working as 95% of the enjoyment I get from nappies comes from sharing the experience with my wife. I'm currently serving in the Gulf but back at home, my wife and I both get into occasional diapered/nappied play. Usually with her being diapered, but sometimes she feels a power trip coming on and I get diapered.

Not that I mind of course!

Don't know any others, but I'm sure they're out there. I have noticed that the dailydiapers.com website has been accessed by someone else on the base here as it showed up in the previously visited sites list on one of the internet computers here.

:)

• 1 month later...

I got a job, finnaly. i'm going to be working at FedEx :D

Its great im only going to be working 5 hours shifts, witch is good for me (i wont have to change at work :)

and No drug tests :)

• 8 months later...

I just really wanted to see what people here do for a living. It may prove to be really interesting. So what do you do for a living and/or how far did you go with your education? I think it's gonna be kool to see how dispersed those in the ABDL community have made themselves.

I am a full time student, but I do work at the Computer store/tech center on campus, as well as for the minor league baseball team here in town.

And, Baby D, I think its only fitting that you answer your own question as well...... :P

Sorry, you're right I totally forgot. Well I'm currently a full time student as well. I'm attending Harvard right now and am going to pursue a career in law as a lawyer. I have a part time job at a local shop after class to help out some with the tuition costs.

Harvard? Very nice. I would love to have been able to get into an ivy league school, but this is the beginning of my fourth semester as a sophomore at the State level...if that tells ya anything, lol.

Guest diamondback688

well...im currently pursueing a degree in criminal justice and u can c what i do by my avatar(if u dont know what that is google it)lol

Damn, a ton of educated Ivy Leaguers? I'm on the other end of the spectrum. As per my mane, I am a computer animator. I also am an instructor when I need a break or have extra bills to pay (Like my new laptop *drools*) Making cartoons and video games has been a dream of mine since I was a kid. I consider myself to be one lucky dude.

Animators do it at 24 frames per second. ;)

sNs

Ok, I have a Assoc Degree. I am in my 26 th year as a Computer Feild service engineer for 1 of the largest computer companies. I do my job well enough to survive 15 layoffs. I work on little PC's to servers accessing terra bytes of storage , all in the same Day. I have a company car. This laptop, including Wireless WAN that enables me to keep in touch here while driving. B)

Went to school for English and computer science (got my bachelors of science). Still working on a full time job... I'll let you know when I get it.

But, the work that I have had include the following (in the past 8 years):

- fast food

- computer tech at Quad Graphics (they print magazines like Newsweek, Time and Playboy to name a few)

- construction review technician at a civil engineering company

- maintenance at a Boy Scout camp (groundskeeping, electrical, plumbing, carpentry/remodeling/construction)

- handyman work & snow removal for a custom home services company

on the side I've done some minor electric work, co-wrote a web based strategy game, maintain my own webserver that it runs on. I've also done occasional programming when people have requested it, often pro-bono or bartered instead of paid.

right now the job that I'm applying for (just had my second interview and it went well) is in the health care/services field and would be working in a group home for developmentally disabled and emotionally disturbed individuals.

Eventually I want to go back for my masters/doctorate in English.

I am currently rebuilding our home here as we are making it a

womens shelter. but in my spare time i work for the church, do

ministry work, help a friend with his home siding business and

a whole plethera of odd jobs. whew im tired just from typing that.

Well let's see. I work for a auto parts supplier for the major auto companies. Basically I'm a Production Associate. I work with the Boy Scouts and Cub Scouts, also my Church. I spent almost 12 years in the Air Force. Have had some Technical school training and some college.

Im a geek. i work for a large retail store in the us and canada and do customer support by doing computer virus & spyware removal and basically get the machines running correctly. other than that i do run a web server at home and a large home network.