LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic Pants

I was wondering if any of you wear plastic pants over your disposable diapers and what the benefits/drawbacks are?

I always wear a plastic pant or diaper cover over disposables. Reasons:

1) Extra protection

2) Fun colors and prints

3) Reduces crinkling sounds

4) Keeps diaper from sagging

5) Helps keep tapes from coming loose

• 2 months later...

There are some peope that want to be constantly reminded they are wearing babypants so those would do just fine :) There is the issue of washing & drying them, bet they would not last long.

Guest EgaoNoGenki

Are they good to masturbate in? Will it have the extra sex factor I want from it? If they'll give me an even greater sexual rush, I'll buy them.

(Are there more of the same products from the United States, btw? I've never bought anything online from an overseas seller.)

• 1 month later...

Hi, I am a 37yrd male living in the Uk with a plastic pants fantacy/fetish that I feel I'm alone with. I'm into wearing plastic pants, I'm not into nappies, wetting, messing, but have always wanted to be in the company of a female who would humiliate me for wearing nothing other than a pair of plastic pants. When I say humiliatie me I mean in the sense that she would laugh at me, tease me, insult me, spank me for wearing them and looking so pathetic but most bizarrely I would also enjoy her to grab my pants and stretch them from me whilst she takes a drag of her lit cigarette puts the hot tip of it onto my plastic pants and smiles as she begins to poke countless holes through them. I also get turned on at the thought of having my precious plastic pants being ripped off and being made to watch them burn as she strarts to throw them on the fire along with every other pair I possess as a form of punishment. Am I alone on this crazy though?, please post and let me know if any of you can relate to this or what opinions you have towards this. You can email me if you wish.

Each to their own! :) Yeah, you will probably have to look for a while before you will find a kindred spirit, but good luck to you. Just a question; you have registered as a nappy lover, yet you do not like them, was it the closest option to burnt plastic pants lover or? Just curious. Cheers!

Hi, I'm a guy that gets extremely turned on at the thought of being humiliated by a woman/women for wearing nothing other than a pair of rubber/plastic pants. when I say humiliated I.E laughed at, insulted, teased, roughed up that kinda thing!. Is there anyone else out there that enjoys this kinda thing or something similar or even enjoys to humiliate men wearing plastic/rubber pants?

Hi, I'm a guy that gets extremely turned on at the thought of being humiliated by a woman/women for wearing nothing other than a pair of rubber/plastic pants. when I say humiliated I.E laughed at, insulted, teased, roughed up that kinda thing!. Is there anyone else out there that enjoys this kinda thing or something similar or even enjoys to humiliate me nwearing plastic/rubber pants?

I am curiuos...

I've been humiliated, teased, laughed at, and it was horrible. I cried my eyes out.

How are you turned on by that? Please don't think I'm judging, I'm just curious.

Hi, I'm a guy that gets extremely turned on at the thought of being humiliated by a woman/women for wearing nothing other than a pair of rubber/plastic pants. when I say humiliated I.E laughed at, insulted, teased, roughed up that kinda thing!. Is there anyone else out there that enjoys this kinda thing or something similar or even enjoys to humiliate me nwearing plastic/rubber pants?

:angel_not: if the plastic pants were like lime green that could be fun :Crylol:

Hey you don't need to be wearing any specific garment to be humiliated

:angel_not: if the plastic pants were like lime green that could be fun :Crylol:

mmmmm lime green in a collotes type style?? Didn't i have a link for those? :roflmao::thumbsup:

whell sounds like you need to be violated in your plastic pants,manybe you are thinking of a plastic baby wearing plastic pants also and you feel something kinda like a mouth going over your plastic pants, sure there is a so small tiny pin hole in your pants so it sure feel sgood to you now because you feel something slideing up and down, what happens next?

Hi Filipinedoll, thanks for your post but could you explain to me what you mean when you state "sounds like you need to be violated in your plastic pants" and also tell me what happened next?.

• 3 weeks later...

I like the Suprima Brand from B4NS. Loving Confort are nice but way oversized for some reason. IE a medium is really a large. Good if you like wearing extra heavy cloth over a disp.

I really like the plastic pants from Babykins in BC they have 3mil and 6mil plastic pants. I prefer the snap ons and I use the 3mil for daytime wear not as hot as others, not sure why???? and the 6mil for over night wear. Have never had a leak Yet!

I've tried many, and the best for me are the LeakMaster Plus pants from www.adultclothdiaper.com. Very comfortable, wide in the crotch, long lasting. Hardly use anything else any more.

dave

I am wanting to try some plastic pants for nighttime use. What brand should I get and where is the best place to buy. There are a lot of different kinds and styles, I'm not sure which to try first.

Thanks!

My favorite night time plastic pants are sold by Fetware. They have a high back style that adds about three inches of length which provides much better coverage especially in the back. You can purchase them in clear, solid color or a pink baby print. I like their ultra soft plastic. I have pasted a post from their web-site that is self explanatory.

"With our Hi-Back® Briefs the elastic can be inserted down into the diaper so the elastic fabric won't transfer moisture to outer clothing, or pull these plastic pants up high to provide full coverage over a diaper. With our Hi-Back plastic pants the top edge of the diaper is fully covered regardless of the bulk or the position of the wearer."