LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic Pants

I usually buy med, and lg, I use the med over disposeables, and the large over cloth, as long as you get a good seal around your legs, is a little more important, it's not going to go up unless your laying down, and it helps if it go's high above you waist, for sitting, I like the snappy pants because you can tighten up the legs, if need be, by adding more push in, snaps.

The bigger they are, the more you can add to your diaper as long as the legs stay closed, it's not too bad for leaks....

One thing I've always noticed about plastic pants is that if you buy them based on waist and leg size, they will not be tight or "snug" everywhere lese. I have found the SALK brand of nylon coated waterproof pants to be a little snug based on waist size, but never vinyl plastic pants. Remember, companies that manufacture plastic pants don't make them with the idea they will be worn by themselves like regular cotton briefs! They know that they will be worn over diapers, mostly cloth diapers and they allow pleanty of room for thick cloth diapers!

But plastic pants should not be too loose or baggy or you can end up with pee puddles in the pants. These may easily leak depending on how you move around. I buy mine more based on leg size so they are slightly loose fitting. If you buy them too tight at waist or leg, they have a tendency to rip at the elastic. The little rips are not comfortable to wear.

Froggy

• 2 months later...

:huh: I'm ready to buy plastic pants. But I don't know what kind are better vinyl, plastic or rubber. I want some to be quiet for public places but I want some to be noisy for at home. but I want some that will last. will someone help me please

I ALSO, love the babykins products they are long wearing and very comfortable. The 6 mil pants with snaps are my favourite ones but in this heat I prefer wearing the 3 mil panties. The ladies are really understanding about what we like and their service is unbelievable.

I guess if all you want to wear is something plastic then go for Comco but the quality sucks and they do not work very well with cloth diapers. After a week of having to change my bedding every morning I disposed of them. Not up to snuff in my estimation.

I also have product from fetware and b4ns and was pleased with my selections.

I used to live in London Ontario which is were ac medical is located and although I only ordered a few items, they were of good quality and I actually still have a couple pairs left.

Over all I would say that Babykins has really great products I started useing their 6 mil smap pants over 15 months ago I wear every night (I have 3 pair) and they are still in perfect condition. And you will love the soft buttery feeling of them next to your skin.

Good luck with your quest.

Molly Deer

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Hello Plastic pants I to only wear thick cloth diapers and baby style plastic pants and only wear bambino disposable diapers when I go to Disneyland or knotts berry farm for fun times it makes it a little easier for a diaper change when mommy does her diaper check when we are out at these parks I also have the baggy shorts with the side pockets with snaps that are hidden in the crotch area I had this woman who sews put snaps in the crotch area and when mommy does her diaper check she just puts her hands in my shorts legs holes and puts her hands in the inseam of my plastic pants and can fell the wetness of my diapers, and all I have to do is just go into the men's room and open my back pack and unsnapped my plastic pants that I wear over my disposable and wipe myself down and put baby powder and put another of pair of either yellow or blue or the baby plastic pants by just snapping them in place and there I'm ready to go ride more rides with mommy she carries my back pack and she will do a diaper feel when we are on a ride and no body's looking. good for me yeah. have a nice day. toddler baby boy kimmers

<!--quoteo(post=35868:date=Jul 26 2006, 12:32 AM:name=wettie)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wettie @ Jul 26 2006, 12:32 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=35868"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Hi, I've been using cloth diapers and plastic panties for a few months now, and like them a lot more then disposables for overnight. Two of my three pairs of plastic pants have developed rips, and I need to replace them. The question is, should I try rubber? Will they last longer and work as well?

If so, what brands have you used?

And do they always smell like rubber?

The plasic panties I have are from adultclothdiapers.com. I like them a lot, but would like them to have lasted longer. I may try their heavy weight panty, has any tried them?

Thanks in advance.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Rubber pants fit and feel very different than plastic pants do, so you may end up not liking them as much, I know I would rather wear plastic and I have both. Their was a suggestion to buy your plastic pants a little bigger and that does help them to last longer, but more important is washing them after wearing them. The oil from your skin causes the plastic to harden and crack, so hand wash them each time in warm water and a mild unscented hand soap. I have plastic pants that are years old. Then again I have many many pairs and that's the other thing, you need to have at least 6 or 7 pairs so that you can cycle them to make them last.

• 5 years later...

I've never owned a pair based on the fact that you never see a toddler in a disposable wearing plastic pants. I think the diaper should be able to stand on it's own. Recently I've begun to think they would come in handy as another layer of protection while wetting in bed.

Plastic pants are great if you plan to sit in a wet or messy diaper for a while, like on a long car ride.

I find that if not using a good pair of plastic pants, the diapers will eventually leak at the back or leg gatherings after a long time sitting.

On 2/26/2005 at 7:08 PM, Guest Baby Fred said:

Just curious, what is your favorite brand of adult baby plastic pants? I have tried Comco, DiaperConnection, Priva, and VIP Soft & Silent (Gerber) plastic pants and my favorites are VIP plastic pants during the day and Comco plastic pants during the night. I was thinking about ordering a pair of Suprima plastic pants. Has anyone tried them? If so, what did you think?

5 hours ago, PlstkBakdnghtnday said:

I've never owned a pair based on the fact that you never see a toddler in a disposable wearing plastic pants. I think the diaper should be able to stand on it's own. Recently I've begun to think they would come in handy as another layer of protection while wetting in bed.

You are right that a diaper should stand on it's own.

Anyone who knows anything about diapers and the whole business would know that the idea of a diaper doing it by itself is a delusion. Even the makers of baby diapers tell you to use added protection and I have been also so informed bay a Rhode Island State home ec social worker whose job it ws to understand all of this and advise clients on such things. Originally that was just a boast about what COULD be (used only in a pinch, not the norm) or an appeal to the lazy or cheapskate and male caretakers (a new phenomenon of the 1970's) who did not grow up playing with dolls and and about such matters, were dumb as a stone. The idea took root and the delusion goes on