LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic Pants

I just had to ask if there are any Plasticpants Only Wearers out there like myself since there does not seem to be too many, but there are a few.

Some might only Wear but not Wet, and some if Up for the Pleasure, Love to Wet.

I have also gone to some Great Lengths to Enjoy this Pleasure too like wearing Fetware's "Harem Pants" over my plasticpants so as to enjoy my Sloshing for as Long as I can. :D

Plasticpantsman,

Doug

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Baby Fred

Just curious, what is your favorite brand of adult baby plastic pants? I have tried Comco, DiaperConnection, Priva, and VIP Soft & Silent (Gerber) plastic pants and my favorites are VIP plastic pants during the day and Comco plastic pants during the night. I was thinking about ordering a pair of Suprima plastic pants. Has anyone tried them? If so, what did you think?

Thanks,

Baby Fred

A good pair of plastic pants is Lang brand. They are available in various colors. They are shiny and textured. They also rustle a bit so you know you wearing plastic. They are great! They can be found at Lifestyles Emporium. They sell many types of adult diapers and plastic pants. :D

• 1 month later...

Does anyone in here still wear the toddler size plastic pants made by Gerber?

I was wearing two pairs sewn together to fit. It was before I was able to get the adult sized ones on the computer.... B)

Guest Bill2890

I was wearing two pairs sewn together to fit. It was before I was able to get the adult sized ones on the computer.... B)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yea I tried to sew two pair together but I failed miserably at it, hehe. I can still fit into the toddler size ones although they are tight(waist 31-32in.) I just force em on and make them fit. I am 18 years old so I know as I age I will definately need to get bigger ones. I cannot order bigger ones over the computer tho because I am your typical Abercrombie prep and know alot of people and if any of them found out about my "wearing plastic pants" I dunno what would happen. I just can't imagine having mah friends over and the UPS guy comes with plastic pants. Until then I will keep the toddler size ones hidden and continue having fun with them.

Does anyone in here still wear the toddler size plastic pants made by Gerber?

Adult sizes of Plastic pants; identical to Gerber are sold by: "diapersrus2001" (online). They are either out of the same factory, or by former employees of Gerber (I'm not sure which - but it says, on their site). I have a pair, & when it arrived (along with a baby print plastic panty); my wife gave me a new pacifier, to go with it, then she got out the camera!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest_gerberboy_*

Adult sizes of Plastic pants; identical to Gerber are sold by: "diapersrus2001" (online). They are either out of the same factory, or by former employees of Gerber (I'm not sure which - but it says, on their site). I have a pair, & when it arrived (along with a baby print plastic panty); my wife gave me a new pacifier, to go with it, then she got out the camera!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Take a look at http://www.viproducts.com/

They are the former Gerber adult division and is operated by former Gerber employees. I have used their pants for several years now and they are exactly like Gerber pants, same vinyl, same elastics, but in adult sizes. The only read difference is they lack the Gerber baby logo tag, but I suppose a Gerber tag can be added to them. Note, if you go to order the size large, ask for the the wider 10" crotch; the website is a bit outdated and it does not show the new and improved size large with the wide crotch.

Mikey

aka gerberboy

Guest jefsf

i can still wear the toddler plastic pantsbut they are very tight but they feel good i buy them to masterbate with and there something about the smell of gerbers

Guest Bill2890

i can still wear the toddler plastic pantsbut they are very tight but they feel good i buy them to masterbate with and there something about the smell of gerbers

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Jefsf may I ask how big your waist is? I currently do wear the toddler size plastic pants with a 32in waist I am just curious on how big of a waist these pants can handle without tearing. I have been trying to gain weight lately to build muscle and impress the ladies:) but I am not so sure the toddler size pants will be able to handle my big butt in the future. I tried a lil experiment this weekend and used the pants extremely rough by putting them on me and pulling and yanking at them as hard as I could and it handled it very well I did not even notice any little tears or nothing and since I had more pairs left I put this one through hell by ripping them off me I did not realize how hard it can be just to try and force the pants off you.

After all this it seems like these pants can handle a big waist and I just wasnt sure how big of a waist you are dealing with and how they have held up for you? I guess I am satisfied with the toddler size ones because they are cheap, easy to get and get the job done oh and it seems like the tight fit of them can be a little more pleasurable as well.

Lata's

• 1 month later...

I've never used plastic pants. As gross and excessive as it might sound, I'll wash sheets daily if I have to. I move alot when I sleep, so I WILL packing tape a diaper on(lol), but I'm fine with literally wetting the bed. Usually I sleep on a bedpad(a VERY thick one), and it soaks up a lot of excess.

:D

Obviously a young'um.

For those of us of a certain age, you didn't just wear diapers -- you wore diapers and rubber pants. In fact, it was the rubber pants that made wearing diapers so embarrassing (if you wore them because of bedwetting or punishment).

I wear plastic panties with my disposable diapers nowadays because there is virtually no side protection with any of the disposables.

Also, since the vast majority of the disposable diapers do not look like any kind of baby diaper I've seen, plastic panties can make you look like you are actually wearing diapers, and not wearing some medical incontinence brief.