LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Panties

diapernut

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i guess baby1440 is one of those that he figures they are eaiser to explain when some one sees him buy them than diapers ....

This is exactly one of the reasons why I like them, and the fact that it's just easier to wear a pair of panties with a maxi-pad and have it not be noticed hardly at all. And they still give me that feeling of bulkiness between my legs that I love. They just make me feel so more girly.

I got some today, I've dropped a size in the past month. Only several many more to go.

I also got me some jeans. It's strange, in men's jean's if the waist is right, the crotch and inside leg is too small, in women's jeans they all balance out nicely.

I might get some more for regular wear as it's hard to find mens jeans that fit, but incredibly easy to find comen's jeans that fit.

yeah a friend once gave me some of her jeans cause they didnt fit her anymore

if i remember correctly they fit quite nice :D

Cool, what size baby diapers do you wear?

i went with "babylove junior nappies 16+"

went pretty well, ended up going poopies and i only got a little stain on the panties :)

Guest sissyfiona

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who likes pads. Matter of fact, I have one in my panties I am wearing as I type this. ^_^

Awesome :) I only wear pads during my cycle but love when I do