LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Panties

diapernut

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

several reasons, i have prbably a dozen pairs , the main reason for wearing is that they are so much more comfortable than mens jockey shorts or boxers and why should women get to wear all the pretty colors and lace and sensual nylon , i love wearing panties and diapers both and not always at the same time

I don't have a big collection of panties, but I do have a few, and I think they are much more comfortable than my regular underwear, and I do enjoy wearing them.

I think I would like to try some sexy satin panties;;;

I love satin panties! When I'm not in diapers I wear Victoria's Secret Second Skin Satin hiphuggers or high leg briefs. They are so much more comfortable than tightie whities.

I dont really find them more comfortable at all... so i'd like to ask what sort of panties you're all trying out.

Boxers are a lot more comfortable... looser... but panties are cuter, and that's why I like them. I'd love more comfortable ones.

-Sophie

I had a Mommie years ago that saw my Rumba panties ( Plastic Lined) and wanted to know what it was all about (Girlie side) She thought she would "introduce" (HA) me to my own pair of silky panties. She bought me a pair of black satin ones... Ohhh my lord the fun we had that day! It didn't take her long to figure out that while I do have a baby side, them diapers better stay on! She nicknamed me puddles! ;)

I secretly put on my wife's from time to time with a pair of Plastic Panties too!..oppps the cat is outta the bag!

I dont really find them more comfortable at all... so i'd like to ask what sort of panties you're all trying out.

Boxers are a lot more comfortable... looser... but panties are cuter, and that's why I like them. I'd love more comfortable ones.

-Sophie

I buy girls pantys from Lands End in girls size 16, and they fit me very nice not to tight and not too loose, same thing with tights.

But then again I'm not that big of a guy.....

-Sophie

Well I guess it's what you like. I like the tightness (kinda like a diaper) and of course all the pretty colors and ruffles. I can't seem to find men's undies with ruffles. Although many years ago after my mother caught me with panties. She went out and found me silk mens briefs to possibly meet my need. It may have for a little bit but not long.

The pairs of underwear I have are size 16 girls... but i'm probably with Bayb on the attraction to the frills and colors and stuff. I really like that sort of thing.

I haven't tried silk... cotton feels natural, and far more childish than silk. I'll have to try them out though...

And i like when they're tight and all, but most of the time the front panel just isn't wide enough since I have parts blocking the way... That makes it feel unnatural to me, and it adds discomfort.

Suggestions?

-Sophie

And i like when they're tight and all, but most of the time the front panel just isn't wide enough since I have parts blocking the way... That makes it feel unnatural to me, and it adds discomfort.

I think the Manties are designed with a pouch in front. They have all the pretty colors and lace that you like.

Or you can possibly move up in size, to a womans, or change the style like a full cut, something with a high waste and it will go lower to accomodate the parts your having problems with.

I don't have too many problems fitting in front, because I don't have big equipment, if you know what I mean.

If fit and your "equipment" are a problem, try Victoria's Secret Second Skin Satin or Body By Victoria. Both are made with Lycra which allows for stretch. After wearing them couple of times, they will fit just fine. I wear both and they are great! I prefer the Second Skin Satin though as I love the way the fabric feels.