LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Punished By Mommy

My ideal/dreaded punishment is having to wear whatever 'punishment outfit' Mommy has decided She wishes to dress me in. When Mommy has had enough of my bratty behavior She drags me into my 'punishment room/nursery' where She has laid out my punisment clothes. Unfortunately for me Mommy has gotten me an entire wardrobe of girly punishment clothes. One outfit that She particularly likes to put me in, and that i particularly dread, is a sissy schoolgirl outfit. It consists of a white lace trimmed undervest, a white longsleeved blouse with peter pan collar and lace trim at the collar and wrists, white tights, white lace anklet socks, a short plaid pleated skirt, and black patent Mary Jane strap shoes. She always teases me that 'only good little girls can wear panties'. So She straps me down to my changing table where She pulls down my tights and puts me into a very thick white disposable diaper. Once She lets me off the changing table no matter if i am standing or sitting the diaper is clearly visible from under my short skirt and thru my tights - i cannot hide it. She also makes me wear padded mittens so I cant remove my punishment clothes and She puts a large pacifier into my mouth with straps around my head so She doesnt have to hear me whine. She likes to invites Her girlfriends over to see and tease me.

Do you have Mommy punishment fantasies?

Patti

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Really great post Patti! I sometimes live out my mommie punishment fantasies. I play at a place called The Dominion located in L.A. where ladies are professionals at role-play. Tina is one of my favorite mommies. I am a male person but I like to wear female pink panties to relax as well as my diapers. Tina and I make up a fantasy where I have misbehaved. For example, I am a teen-age boy caught having his girlfriend over when he should be doing chores. My girlfriend is sent home and I am ordered to strip and put on a pink pair of panties. Tina then orders me across her lap and gives me a firm spanking. After my bottom is warmed up and she has lectured me, my panties are pulled down and the paddle comes out. Tina paddles my bottom until I am red and puts me in the corner for some corner time. The experience is very exciting for me and Tina understands and allows me to masturbate after the experience to help relieve the pleasure/pain. Whew! What an experience. I can hardly wait until the next time I can see Mommie Tina.

Its a nice thought but actually....I'm not really one for punishment....I just like to be babied more than anything. But my sissy does make up some punishments for me from time to time.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

• 2 weeks later...

i wouldn't mind the punishment part but i don't think i'd like other people coming into the house while i'm dressed unless i'm seriously confortable with them knowing about my fetish,

plus its two different things knowing and actully seeing someone in an outfit.

• 8 months later...

Yes i do.... Betsy had finished her breakfast. mommy told Betsy to go to her bedroom and get into her 4th grade school uniform and be ready for inspection. It was Math day, Betsy moped as she doddled to her room. 15 min. later mommy walks in to find Betsy still in her duck print footed Pajamas, lying on her ballet sheeted bed playing with her teddy bears. Mother was furious and scolds Betsy, She gives her 3 min to be ready for school. Mother returns to find Betsy dressed but her peter-pan collar is not straight and her plaid criss cross tie is crooked as well. Mother is strict and does not put up up with any disobedieance or nonsense. She informs Betsy of a lesson she needs before class. Tears rolls down Betsy's face as Mother produces the bathbrush, takes her over her knee raises her plaid jumper and begins to spank Betsy first over her panties then on her bare bottom until all of it was a beet red color. Mother orders betsy to her school desk and tells her to open her math work book and get busy. Mother pondered the situation for a few moments. Since this was the 2nd act of disobediance this week she decided Betsy needs some humbling humility punishment. Betsy was told to stand and remove her panties and uniform jumper. A diaper was placed on the floor and Betsy was told to lie down on it and mother fastened the tapes tight. Mother said it was gonna be a long day for you Betsy and sissies can't use either public bathroom. With that said, Mother handed her the big pair of plastic pants. Not only would they be more humiliating they would prevent any leakage. Betsy was placed in the back seat dressed in her full uniform. Mother even made her wear the hair band with the big matching plaid bow. With her diaper on, jumper dress back on they were off.. First stop the nail salon where mother had the full treatment Betsy being to little to have her nails done sat and was humiliated by everyone. 2nd stop, a friends house where Betsy did dishes and cleaned while mother and 2 friends drank tea and made fun of betsy. When failing to curtsy after serving tea mother made betsy curtsy 100 times in front of them then sent her to the corner. 30 min. later it was time to go mother told betsy you will now curtsy everytime anyone makes eye contact with you for the rest of the day. It was now off to the mall Betsy was forced to visit almost every store spending extra time in the shoe stores and the clothing stores. Mother even bought betsy tinkerbell print panties and remarked how cute betsy will look in these to the saleslady. Then betsy had to have lunch with mommy in the food court while everyone stared and laughed. Then Betsy was relieved when it was time to go but betsy was in for one more dose of humility at the mall as mother walked her out the exit where the high school kids hang out after school both from the nearby public high and the catholic high schools. Betsy had to walk through the crowd of them in her little 4th grade catholic school uniform. being heckled and laughed at. especially by the Catholic school girls. making fun of her peter-pan collared blouse and plaid jumper and knee socks and saddle shoes. Cell phones taking pictures and shooting video of betsy curtsying and when asked any questions mother would make me answer them.. All to quickly be posted on you tube for further humiliation. Betsy was in tears by the time they reached the car and was anxious to get home. With mother making betsy drink lots of water all day. Betsy's diaper was heavy and uncomfortable. Mother had one more surprise for betsy and produced a large shopping list. By now the store was crowded nevertheless betsy had to walk beside the cart holding onto it all through every aisle of the store curtsying to everyone who was in her path. Once home betsy was told to sit right down and get to her math problems. Mother said this day of humlity does not dismiss you from you work, school starts now. Betsy had to sit in her soiled diaper and finish 100 math problems then was given a light dinner at her desk. Mother then informed her before i even think about removing that diaper and school uniform i was to complete 300 lines.. " I will not disobey my mommy again" and write them neatly as one smudge or sloppy word and that whole page has to be done over. Betsy sat most of the night on her hard wood school desk her earlier spanked bottom was sore and now soaked in her own pee and she had since made poopies in her diaper. Betsy fell asleep at her desk and was awoken early and told to keep writing mother had reviewed the work betsy had done and tore up several pages. Betsy was to sit in her sweat soaked uniform and heavily soiled diaper until noon when finally her lines were complete, She was allowed to bathe and then mother had a clean uniform laid out for her. After all betsy still had today;s school lessons to learn.