LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I've had another Profile on here but who cares

I'm just here to have fun and be babied

I don't care about all this sex with diaper and such

I don't care about all you horny's out there and I am not one of you.

To tell you the truth I'm a adult that doesn't have to try hard to act like a baby.

If I'm in the mood I can be as calm as a purrin kitten

But if you piss me off watch out!!!!!!

and If you ignore me that also gets me upset!!!!! I'm not one that likes to be ignored just because I'm a boy doesn't mean I have to act like a general run of the mill Boy

You'll Find out once you get to know me that I can be described as a genious But that's not why I'm Here

I'm Here to release my stress from everyday life

I'm Here to be babied by an Online mommy

I'm here to have fun with other babies

I don't like to get stressed out it's no fun and I don't like gray hairs

lol im the same way i got mer new name cuz i forgot it i used to be gobo here nd alot of hngs are on thinking im a girl when im not im an ab boy but awell just wanted to say hello nd ur cool i probably already have a real ab mommy in real she is the only one in my town that knows im ab so hopefully i wont need nd online mommy :) but nice to meet ya nd yeah alot of us same way sumdays i wanna act like a grownup but most days as of right now im to stressed nd i just wanna be a baby nd be luved nd treated how i act but nobody has caught on yet so maybe i need t act more like a brat frows an elephant at peter nd julwy nd cwals out da woom leaving the mess for sumbody else to cwean up ::laugh well laterz man nice meeting ya :)

i just wanna be a baby nd be luved nd treated how i act but nobody has caught on yet so maybe i need t act more like a brat frows an elephant at peter nd julwy nd cwals out da woom leaving the mess for sumbody else to cwean up ::laugh well laterz man nice meeting ya :)

Yeah I should try that

The brats seem to get the most attention lol :)