LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

'lo, I'm New.

Hey. I've been lurking around, and figured I'd go ahead and take the plunge.

Anyway... You can call me Crys. (Kind of leery of using the ol' pseudonym here.) I'm a bit of an artist (avatar's a bit of my work), and many other things, and sometimes a bit of an adult baby as well. (Diapers, pacifier and a teddybear... what more does one need?) I've got a great girlfriend who's somewhat supportive of that side of me, but I figured it'd be better to be in a place populated by like-minded people, maybe be able to express this side of myself a bit more.

Yeah, I get nervous when introducing myself.

From what I've seen, this forum has some great people in it, and I look forward to becoming part of the community.

Well, "somewhat" mighta been the wrong term. She wants to let me indulge myself in what helps me, but she also wants what she wants sometimes (a girlfriend who acts like an adult). It's just trying to find the delicate balance... we both gotta work at it.

Then again, "somewhat" might work because I'm not sure how much of a Mommy she can be or is willing to be. I do love her regardless...

Heh. It was part of a filler comic I drew to explain a hiatus, and in it, I drew myself as a baby. Pacifier, diaper, stuffed animal, crib and all.

Some people have told me I'm pretty good at comic-style art.

Hi crys_138, I'm happy to meet you. You'll find that you're not just around a lot of other people into diapers etc but quite a few TG inclined also ;) . Looking forward to hearing from you and I hope to see you in the chat room sometime.

Frita