LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Can Drug Abuse Cause Incontinence

I used to be a drug addict and have been clean since the begining of the year

but just before i cleaned up i had a couple of wetting accidents the accidents started after i over dosed and i am still having accidents my love for diapers has been a great help my question is that could my previous drug abuse problem and subsequent over dose have caused me to be incontinent

• 1 month later...
Guest Dill Pickle

but just before i cleaned up i had a couple of wetting accidents the accidents started after i over dosed and i am still having accidents my love for diapers has been a great help my question is that

• 2 weeks later...

I too am a recovering alki and addict. My addictions never increased my incontinence as I had stress incontinence before I ever started drinking and using.

I have been clean and sober for about 17 years now and have heard in AA meetings that some people have been left incontinent after recovery. So this is not out of the norm.

I am glad that you are sober and congrats on your sobriety.

Remember, JUST DON'T DRINK OR USE - even if your diaper falls off!

SoCalAB

http://socalab.250x.com

but just before i cleaned up i had a couple of wetting accidents the accidents started after i over dosed and i am still having accidents my love for diapers has been a great help my question is that