LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Girls Huggies Goodnites

pantyboy

It's a general consensis... but of course, i have no idea how accurate it is, considering i haven't tested it on a range of waist sizes... only my own, and what i've seen from Bayb. I'm saying if you're 28 or thinner you should give both a shot and perhaps post back which one is better.

-Sophie

Ok, so how about an updated veiw of Goodnites?

I am 200 lbs (yes I lost a few) with a 38 in waste.

I like Goodnites because they are more durable and ride higher. Goodnites are rated to 125 lbs, underjams only to 85.

HPIM1742.jpg

HPIM1743.jpg

HPIM1668.jpg

HPIM1669.jpg

My goodnites aren't the same as Bayb's... but i really like her print. Mine are lame. Butterflys and such. Not nearly as pretty.

But i have to favor the purple and the colored sides with Underjams. They're really cute. Underjams go beyond prints. They add colored backgrounds.

-Sophie

For those who don't find Bayb's new post, it's another pro-goodnite tale... apparently the underjams still dont hold up as well.

I think it's safe to say Goodnites win the kids pullups for adults competition.

-Sophie

• 2 weeks later...

You could give them a try... but i am 34-36... still ripped in 2 or 3 hours.

I do recommend people 30 or under at least give them a shot though. If you try them out.. post back from a standdpoint of a smaller waist.

-Sophie

I dont suppose there's anyone you could borrow one from...

Mommy got mine from her younger sister so i tried it out. Better than spending a ton of money.

-Sophie

I wish I could do that. But I can't have anyone know I like diapers and such. I'll go and buy a pack hopefully. About how much does a normal pack cost?

Hi!

I'm a girl, but pretty much the only thing I wear are girls goodnites. I love the designs and the fact that I can wear them under my jeans and skirts and not worry about crinkles and diaper buldges. They also hold really nice too. If they are too tight on you I have a suggestion: you can snip the sides by the seam 1/3rd of the way up with a pair of scissors, and it makes them bigger.... but yet still holds! You really should try them. I got a pack of 13 today for 10 dollars (they were out of the bigger packs) at wal-mart so they are definitely affordable! Hope that helps!!

i have a 40 waist and the underjams last for 4 hours when i sleep and do they really swell when wet better the goodnites. i was some body would buy some of the girl goodnites i have size xl in 13 count. for 7 dollars. a bag i have 69 bags for sale email me at riflemanjon@netscape.net title it diapers for sale so i don't erase it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I just bought these yesterday-- a 21 pack for around 21$. I wore them until I was about 6 or 7 years old because I was a bed wetter and that may be why I love diapers now a days. They are great and brought back old memories. They only hold about 2 wettings but that's good enough for me. I have tried Depends Maximum and Pampers Cruiser Size 6 and I prefer these. They are a little more discreet than depends but bigger than Cruisers. They're awesome because I can just pull one out and pull it up :), I don't have to lay down and put one on.

I really don't know whether or not I am a sissy but I love wearing a girls goodnight pull-up over the top of a normal babies nappy (Usually I hate being as thin as I am but when it comes to nappies its great!)

• 3 weeks later...

My goodnites aren't the same as Bayb's... but i really like her print. Mine are lame. Butterflys and such. Not nearly as pretty.

But i have to favor the purple and the colored sides with Underjams. They're really cute. Underjams go beyond prints. They add colored backgrounds.

-Sophie

Sophie, Mommie asked me to get a fresh bag of Goodnites for her to use at parade. I can't find the balerinas any more.

Are these the Butterflies that you had?

HPIM0236.jpg

These had some of the butterflies colored with yellow. I though they might be wetness indicators.

They weren't :(

HPIM0237.jpg

I don't get it. These pics were the same other than the second one was wet (not that you could tell)

post-704-1231397140_thumb.jpg

post-704-1231397140_thumb.jpg

Edited by diaprbayb
  • 4 months later...

Back in the day... three or four years ago... i used to use the girly goodnites alot, too. I bought size seven pampers when they came out, but they dont fit... or i'm no good at getting them on. I would never wear the goodnites to bed or outside my room or anything. They were just too small... i mean, they fit me like they fit you in your pictures, but i couldn't stand it. I kept having to pull the backs up whenever i sat down and they were tight. Dispite the fact i completely adore the look and feel of real pullups... i feel a little ashamed being in them. They dont make me look cute... on the other hand, adult baby diapers, even if they aren't even baby looking, they're at least big enough to make me feel small. I favor the adult baby diapers, but it'd be so completely perfect to replicate a baby diaper for adults (although that thought is shared by like ninety five percent of the adult baby world.)

-Sophie

Bambinos and ABU diapers are pretty baby-like. I have ABU diapers that are pretty much like the crinkly plasticy Luvs diapers, and they have a picture on the front with the ABU dinosaur looking into a telescope, he is almost like a green Barney. I find them adorable, the fit perfect, they are super fluffy and noisy, and hold a good bit of wetting and messing.

http://www.abuniverse.com/products/abu-eto.asp