LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Girls Huggies Goodnites

pantyboy

Hey guys!

I wear goodnites sometimes and I have a 28-29 inch waist (they fit really well on me). The only problem is that I cant find a good way to wet it without it leaking over the sides onto my pants.

Goodnites are really comfortable, I love the designs on them, and I love how they expand a lot when wet, but I do not think they hold enough for me.

Anybody have some good suggestions on how to make it not leak?

• 8 months later...

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but with a 28 inch waist Underjams still tear way too easily it's not tearing because it stretches...

pampers tried to make it soft... they made it too delicate...as soon as pampers fixes the side issues underjams win hands down...they are sligtly bulkier, much softer just as crinkly and the low cut is so nice for wearing in public discreetly... as for absorbing...underjams does it faster but that's useless when the side tears... if you're curious about trying underjams google free sample underjams...

it takes some time but you dont need to pay pampers money to test their inferior product...

hope that helps

• Like 1

Makes me pissed. When it comes to height-weight ratios I'm normal, but 32" hips are waaaay too wide for goodnites, I think. Am I right/wrong/indifferent?

edit: oops, didn't see that this was the sissy room. Are boys' goodnites the same size as the girls' or are they any larger?

edit: oops, didn't see that this was the sissy room. Are boys' goodnites the same size as the girls' or are they any larger?

Yeah, sure . it was an accident, uh huh,

All who believe that raise your hand?

• 5 months later...

i love putting my bf in pullups, they r great for pulling down for bottom inspection and spankings ;), and fun for potty training too! X

What a lucky guy!

Underjams and Goodnites are a large part of what got me "Back into" diapers... previously I'd only had store brand adult diapers that neither held nor looked cute... and at last a cute, and distinctly girly diaper for me to wear... what fun!

Downside is they do not hold a good soaking. Maybe a little bit, but they are not good for soaking or serious all day wear. I usually wear them when I'm not planning on wetting but want to feel little. ;)

• 8 years later...

I love the goodnights designs but dont fit me properly, one size bigger would be perfect. Tried emailing them one about that but never got a reply. Shame as if i could fit into them i would have them as regular daytime underwear

• 4 years later...