LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Girls Huggies Goodnites

pantyboy

I just got my first pack of Huggies Goodnight, size 60 to 125 pounds, im 150 pounds, with a 30 waist, they fit me fine, and with my pee pee being so small i got the girls ones. With my pee pee between my legs they are great.

A year ago i used a hypno file to take control away from my bladder, "when it was safe to do so".

Guess what it still works, as son as i put the diaper on my pee pee started to leak, its such a wonderful feeling.

I just took some pics and ill post them as soom as i can.

I have used the boys pull-ups, they fit me OK but they don't hold over 1 or 2 wettings, I love the way they fit and feel, I tried putting a insert in and it helped a little, I also tried size 6, huggies, I extended the tab an inch or two, but they didn't hold much at all less then the pull-ups....

Ok, I have used the GOODNIGHTS XL but the last Time I got them was before they put the Design on them. Some where I have a picture. Now I have a 36 inch waste.

As far as Pullups I have also squeezed my big but into one of those too but you have to be very careful

Picture013.jpg

• 8 months later...

awww lucky you...

i think i'd be a little too big for them :( although i havn't tried, but i think i'm 32 waist :(

I have a 38 waist. If you take it slowly and let the sides stretch out a bit as you go, they will be fine. the XL are kind of tight on me, so they should be okay for you. I used to wear the old style when I had a 32 waist and they fit fine.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Back in the day... three or four years ago... i used to use the girly goodnites alot, too. I bought size seven pampers when they came out, but they dont fit... or i'm no good at getting them on. I would never wear the goodnites to bed or outside my room or anything. They were just too small... i mean, they fit me like they fit you in your pictures, but i couldn't stand it. I kept having to pull the backs up whenever i sat down and they were tight. Dispite the fact i completely adore the look and feel of real pullups... i feel a little ashamed being in them. They dont make me look cute... on the other hand, adult baby diapers, even if they aren't even baby looking, they're at least big enough to make me feel small. I favor the adult baby diapers, but it'd be so completely perfect to replicate a baby diaper for adults (although that thought is shared by like ninety five percent of the adult baby world.)

-Sophie

Back in the day... three or four years ago... i used to use the girly goodnites alot, too. I bought size seven pampers when they came out, but they dont fit... or i'm no good at getting them on. I would never wear the goodnites to bed or outside my room or anything. They were just too small... i mean, they fit me like they fit you in your pictures, but i couldn't stand it. I kept having to pull the backs up whenever i sat down and they were tight. Dispite the fact i completely adore the look and feel of real pullups... i feel a little ashamed being in them. They dont make me look cute... on the other hand, adult baby diapers, even if they aren't even baby looking, they're at least big enough to make me feel small. I favor the adult baby diapers, but it'd be so completely perfect to replicate a baby diaper for adults (although that thought is shared by like ninety five percent of the adult baby world.)

-Sophie

I consider the diapers I use look and feel like baby ones. They are actually from a medical supplier, but I can't honestly think what else you could do to make them more like a baby diaper, unless you wanted a picture on them or something.

Beth

• 4 weeks later...

i used to wear goodnites but am now a size 40 waist so iwear the pampers underjams. i have the girls goodnites in xl for sale at 6.50 a bag i have 69 bags for sale and i have depend boost liners for ssale for 3.50 a bag oi have about 200 bags of thesewould give a discount on them.

• 3 weeks later...

I consider the diapers I use look and feel like baby ones. They are actually from a medical supplier, but I can't honestly think what else you could do to make them more like a baby diaper, unless you wanted a picture on them or something.

Beth

Actually a picture is EXACTLY what I want. Pale pink... the non-smooth outside layer... with some cute Disney or Hello Kitty print... *sigh*

-Sophie

• 3 weeks later...

I got some girl's goodnites too the other day! They fit me great as well, and i can relate to you with having to put my pee-pee in between my legs too to make sure your in the most absorbent part of them. But I really like that feeling because it makes me feel like a little girl :) The other night, I drank alot and went to bed. I almost didn't wake up when i needed to wet! But I did and wet myself in bed. They actually do hold a lot! They are a great product in my opinion.

Don't worry. If you have something valuable to say, bumping is totally okay.

Anyway. I have indeed tried both... and speaking as a 170 pound 5'9 person with a waist of... 34''? I'd say goodnites.

Design- Underjams just look so much cuter, and of course i'm speaking of the girl version. If i had to base this all soley on appearance, i'd choose Underjams every time.

Fit- Goodnites win this round. They are both about the same size, and if one fits, the other probably will... even though the Underjam sizes tend to run smaller on the packages. They're about the same. To be honest, Underjams stretch nicely. If you pull a bit before putting one on you'll slip into it a lot easier than Goodnites. But Goodnites win this round because, as an adult, the low cut style of Underjams just doesn't reach high enough on my waist for a comfortable fit.

Absorbtion- This would deffinently be a tie. I can't really tell a difference between the two when it comes to how much each holds. They both do very well, better than you'd expect from a child's pullup product. They can usually hold a full adult sized wetting, but as with most pullups, you can't just flood them. They need time to absorb.

But the reason i chose goodnites over the underjams is becasue of durability. Underjams will fall apart if they're stretched out too much (like they are on most adults) and especially if they're wet. For a child, Underjams would probably be better... or even for people with a waist of perhaps a 28''. But you'll come to find, just like if you read the post Bayb started about the Underjams, they will easily tear at the sides over time. Bayb's teared after one night, and for mine to tear they didn't even require a night of wearing; just a few hours, a wetting, and a bit of excessive movement. And as many times as i've worn Goodnites, not once did they tear once i got them on me.

Final verdict... Goodnites. (May vary depending on waist size.)

-Sophie

Bayb has a post with pictures of him in them. They're a lot better than anything you'll find otherwise.

The same post in question also has a direct link to Riley's youtube review on Underjams, which is extremely helpful.

I'll try to find the link.

***EDIT***

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.ph...c=12540&hl=

-Sophie