LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered In Wheelchair

Guest Oneindiaper

Guest Oneindiaper

Besides myself, are there any other wheelchair users that wear diapers for pleasure.

I haev been a diaperlover for as long as I remember, but since an accident coused my spinalcord to break. I have not been able to enjoy the sensation of a wet diaper. I still like to put on a diaper, and sometimes it actually saves me from messy accidents, but I still miss the feeling of the diaper.

Are there any other out there having the same problem, and how do you handle it.

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I'm Julia, I have been in a wheelchair since I was shot in the back 8 years ago. I usually wear diapers 24/7 because I have lots of bladderspasms and regulary have problems with soft stool which is not so good when everything down there is paralyzed.

I am not really a diaper lover or an adault baby, but I have worked my way through shame and anger as much as to atleast accept I need them, and that I still can be a sexual being even with diapers.

I come to this site beause I am interested in learning to know people.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest randyz

hi julia i too use a wheel chair but also use full legbraces with solid waist and shoes attached. i wear diapers 24/7 as well and have total loss of bowel and bladder due to work injuries. my feelin below the waist comes and goes pending on how i feel that day. i can still function as a man 80% of the time but sensation there to is not there at times. it is hard to explain the feelings i have on different days. some days i am extra sensative other i feel nothing. i have allot of nerve damage as well which causes all of this. i wear thick cloth diapers and plasticpants 24/7 but i do use disposables from time to time when going out where it would be hard to change a cloth diaper. it is hard for me to find a mate who will accept my diapers and other items i have to use because of my disabilities. i feel both people who wear diapers can still be sexual and loving to each other. each person just needs to be accepting towards each others needs and disabilities. are you married? if not do you have a hard time finding a boyfriend who accepts your diapers and disabilities? how do you break the news to them? i too had hard time dealing with all of this but i am doing better and it still gets to me sometimes. but i think if i found someone who would accept it then i would feel better about it and myself. i am a non-judgmental person and open minded and accepting. i am a AB/DL because it helps me deal with everything and makes me feel better about myself. i do deal with the fact that when i play a baby sometimes it makes me feel guilty for doing it even though it makes me feel totally relaxed at the time. so i do not do it for awhile but then i have that need again so it is an endless cycles for me. but the feeling is not as bad as it used to be for me and it is helping me so much. i just hope i can find a woman who will accept me for me as i would her as well. life is short and everyone needs someone to truely love. hope things get better for you julia. randy

Hi,

I'm Julia, I have been in a wheelchair since I was shot in the back 8 years ago. I usually wear diapers 24/7 because I have lots of bladderspasms and regulary have problems with soft stool which is not so good when everything down there is paralyzed.

I am not really a diaper lover or an adault baby, but I have worked my way through shame and anger as much as to atleast accept I need them, and that I still can be a sexual being even with diapers.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest_raymond_*

Hi,

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi,

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hi julia i have to use diapers do to. incontint problems and would like to have freinds and things like that. im not in a wheel chair but i understand. if anyone wants 2 talk . any time pm me on aol or yahoo. at genovese12000. or email me at genovese12000@yahoo.com. my name is raymond thank u god bless

• 3 months later...

Hi,

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Julia,

I give you a lot of credit, you are very brave to have endured what you have gone through. I think it is great that you have worked through allot of the difficulties you must have and post in this forum, you are definitely an inspiration.

I don't pretend to understand what you must go through but I do understand the uncontrolled wetting. For me the proper neorological connection didn't develop when I was little and have needed to wear diapers my entire life. Fortunatly for me in a way is it is all I have ever known and have learned how to work with it and actually like my diapers.

I don't consider it difficult anymore and enjoy talking with others in similar situations. I would enjoy talking with you and if you feel the same please write me at : dpschst@hotmail.com

Chris

• 8 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am disabled and wear diapers as I frequently wet myself in my wheelchair and in bed.Disabled through illness six years ago I have grown to like my wetting activities although pooping while outside does bring its own problems. :-)