LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Confirmed: Pampers Size 7!

DailyDi

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seven? and counting? :rolleyes:

one can live in hope, afterall, there is an awful lot of people getting to an age to wear diapers again... how do you think they will spin it?

:horse:

OH SNAP I CAN WEAR THEM IF Spuddy is correct XD!!!! OMG THIS IS GONNA RAWK!!! OMG OMG OMG WHERE IS IT COMING OUT FIRST? USA or CANADA?

(hopes its canada)

Necros~

I'll believe it when i see official news on it. I sure hope so. Cause anything bigger than 6 would be perfect. I can fit in 6 now based on pic i see on internet. But since i can't diaper myself i can't be sure. But i'd bet on it... I only weigh 70 and am very small..

OH SNAP I CAN WEAR THEM IF Spuddy is correct XD!!!! OMG THIS IS GONNA RAWK!!! OMG OMG OMG WHERE IS IT COMING OUT FIRST? USA or CANADA?

(hopes its canada)

Pampers Crusers are ther version of pullups right? I have never seen them in Canada.

I'll believe it when i see official news on it. I sure hope so. Cause anything bigger than 6 would be perfect. I can fit in 6 now based on pic i see on internet. But since i can't diaper myself i can't be sure. But i'd bet on it... I only weigh 70 and am very small..
That is incorrect. Cruisers are very much a diaper, just designed to be more comfortable when up and about.

Oh I can't wait!

i have to point out that this has more to offer the community then the obvious play aspect.

imagine how much easier it will be for people to buy baby diapers then adult diapers or even goodnites, this opens up new doors for those who are just too embarrassed to buy them, especially for the new members.

on top of that they'll be much cheaper then the average adult diaper, they'll only hold one wetting or so but who cares with actual baby diaper prices. from what i've seen online size six averages about $.45 per diaper and they only go up about $.10 per size.

this made my day because of all their products that's my favorite design and i remember hoping this would happen the first time i saw the commercial for them.

i'm liking the way they played this off too, 5 star absorbency, extra stretchy sides, it's obvious they're for this community but like the people here have mentioned numerous times the majority of the population isn't aware of us. i'm glad a diaper company finally got the courage up to make this move, and if we make it profitable enough for them the other companies will probably follow their lead.

this is a major victory for our community, time to break out your good pacifiers and celebrate!

I still say Adult diapers for adult body's baby diapers for baby body's. Now that thats out of the way if by some freak of nature and these diapers fit someone like me and hold a good soaking or two I might might that is try one but they would have to be real real real good to get me out of my Bambino adult baby diaper. You know the ones that are made for adult body's and works so well that you can wear one all day and wet any and every time you need to and they work. And they are not cloth like covered they are a big version of the old school pampers. I for one do not like the cloth backed diapers i want plastic backed diapers. Sorry I got on my high horse I will dismount now and say I am sorry if I sounded like an ass I really didn't want it to come off that way. <_<:thumbsup::angel_not:

While I agree with the Majority of what you said, I do think your nick is abit Ironic now :whistling:

Since I know there's no way these will fit me, I can be all cynical and say this is a crass attempt by P&G to create a market where there didn't used to be one. Remember when there were only 5 diaper sizes? People got along just fine. Size 6 diapers were originally supposed to be for kids who weren't ready for potty training when they outgrew size 5. Now people probably use size 6 instead of even trying to potty train their kid when they pass size 5, and P&G is trying to cash in by making them think they need to wait even longer.

I agree with you...although bigger Pampers just happen to be something we AB's/DL's would be interested in, and the continued expansion of baby diaper sizes means the more slender of us (of which I am not one, admittedly) can now wear our beloved fetish objects straight out of the package, I'm not sure what it says about our society's parenting skills...a size 7 might fit what, the average 8-year-old? Even as AB's, do we really want to have diapered third-graders as an almost routine occurrence? (As opposed to third-graders in Pull-Ups, which is probably slightly more common already...)

IIRC, size 6's came out in about 1994 or '95, so at this rate, I guess I can expect size 12's for kids to come along at about the time I will actually need (as opposed to wanting) diapers, and may be less happy about it (I'm 38 now). :P

Since I know there's no way these will fit me, I can be all cynical and say this is a crass attempt by P&G to create a market where there didn't used to be one. Remember when there were only 5 diaper sizes? People got along just fine. Size 6 diapers were originally supposed to be for kids who weren't ready for potty training when they outgrew size 5. Now people probably use size 6 instead of even trying to potty train their kid when they pass size 5, and P&G is trying to cash in by making them think they need to wait even longer.

What you must realize is there are disabled children who are otherwise forced to wear more expensive youth size or small adult sized diapers. With size 7 many people who work with or have children with such problems will save money and time. Since they are cheaper than adult diapers, and usually easier to acquire.

What you must realize is there are disabled children who are otherwise forced to wear more expensive youth size or small adult sized diapers. With size 7 many people who work with or have children with such problems will save money and time. Since they are cheaper than adult diapers, and usually easier to acquire.

If they're just being made for disabled children, the economies of scale associated with regular baby diapers won't apply and they'll be as expensive as the youth sized adult diapers, modulo quality differences. If they're priced in line with other baby diapers, that means P&G expects (and/or is trying to encourage) a similar usage rate as their smaller sizes. which means children being potty trained later.

If they're just being made for disabled children, the economies of scale associated with regular baby diapers won't apply and they'll be as expensive as the youth sized adult diapers, modulo quality differences. If they're priced in line with other baby diapers, that means P&G expects (and/or is trying to encourage) a similar usage rate as their smaller sizes. which means children being potty trained later.

Right--this may benefit the parents of disabled kids, but that's not why P&G is doing it, just as whatever developments in adult diapers may benefit us without us being the target market. This is about marketing to the parents of toddlers and convincing them that P&G's product is one they can use for six months or a year longer. Pull-Ups dominate their market segment, so to compete, P&G needs to get out in front in this market segment.

The last time around, Dr. Terry Brazelton was hired as the endorser to convince parents that letting their kids go to size 6 before training was OK; I wonder who they'll hire this time? I also wonder if this will be Cruisers-only or if we'll see other Pampers lines get larger as well.

If you want to see a size 8, then just go buy a bunch of 7's whether you need them or not--eventually the marketers will see an opportunity. :P

I agree with you...although bigger Pampers just happen to be something we AB's/DL's would be interested in, and the continued expansion of baby diaper sizes means the more slender of us (of which I am not one, admittedly) can now wear our beloved fetish objects straight out of the package, I'm not sure what it says about our society's parenting skills...a size 7 might fit what, the average 8-year-old? Even as AB's, do we really want to have diapered third-graders as an almost routine occurrence? (As opposed to third-graders in Pull-Ups, which is probably slightly more common already...)

Well first off, I know I definitely think that the slow expansion of sizing is a bit spooky. I don't know whether it's a matter of age or childhood obesity, but either prospect is kind of saying something bad about us as a society....

But, I dunno if fitting into a size 7 is simply a matter of 'slender'. My waist is like 28" and fitting into a small abena x-plus is a bit of a squeeze, so I really don't know where this whole notion that they'll fit people with 30-32" measurements comes from. It's not just being thin, but also how long it is, how high it sits on you, etc etc. I mean as an adult you're A LOT bigger than a baby in A LOT of different ways, it's not just that your midsection has grown.

I dunno I personally don't get what the big deal is, I don't think they are gonna fit anybody.

So, you don't think those diapers would fit her? (maybe not in the "very" true sense of the word, but I do rather enjoy wearing Huggies Supreme size 6, so one size bigger may very well be my push to change brands.)

I dunno who 'her' is, but at any rate it'll be a tight dysfunctional fit at best. That is unless you're a really small person, even for a woman. That's also speaking in more than terms of weight, as you'd probably have to have some narrow hips and be a little on the small framed/short side to boot.