LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Use Baby Bottles?

boy ricky

I am an ab and i have a Daddy. I get baba's everyday and Daddy expects me to finish them. That's not a problem cause i really like it when he gives me a Baba. It helps me feel even more baby!

I do the baby bottle on my own when Daddy is away and slip happily into toddler or baby land.

How many people get a baba with baby formula? What else, if not baby formula, do you use in a Baba?

ricky :biker_h4h:

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love using baby bottles! I like to put water, juice, milk (regular or chocolate), and sometimes soda. I have a couple before bed time or during the day. Bottles are a big part of my whole baby experience!

I use babas. I found, at WalMart, the Nuby 'Sport Sippers', which are very nice. Usually, I fill them with choccy milk.

Gary

• 4 weeks later...

i dnt like chocc milk

Claire,

You would be the ONLY one who doesn't like choccy milk. So, make it strawberry, instead.

Gary

Ok, ok, … maaaaaybe SUMtimes a bottle ends up in my mouth a time or ten … but only when I want one and ONLY when I feel like it … I can stop bottle drinking any time I want … oh and if such an occasion does hold true, then there is usually milk in there

(skim white and sweet brown kind mixed or water … or purple + gold juicy juice or … on rare occasions a cafe no-whip/no foam latte has ended up in a few to nine as well)

:blush:

I use babas sometimes, usually with choccy soymilk. (Can't stand the taste of regular, it all tastes like chalk to me, and chalk tastes like yuck.)

cafe no-whip/no foam latte has ended up in a few to nine as well)

:blush:

*giggles* that sounds like a great idea for my morning coffee :) My hubby works at Starbucks, so we gots the good stuff!

*huggles*

Michelle

*giggles* that sounds like a great idea for my morning coffee :) My hubby works at Starbucks, so we gots the good stuff!

*huggles*

Michelle

As a reluctantly reformed coffee addict, I bow to your husband.

(as a lesbian, that takes much humility, :lol: )

Imagine laying in bed, and him coming into you with a bottle filled with your favorite, hot, (very) caffeinated, creamy, rich, linger-on-your-tongue goodness… ;)

… oh heavens, what a jones for the Star! (pouts) I can’t shouldn't even have decaf :crybaby: (but do :P )

As a reluctantly reformed coffee addict, I bow to your husband.

(as a lesbian, that takes much humility, :lol: )

Imagine laying in bed, and him coming into you with a bottle filled with your favorite, hot, (very) caffeinated, creamy, rich, linger-on-your-tongue goodness… ;)

… oh heavens, what a jones for the Star! (pouts) I can’t shouldn't even have decaf :crybaby: (but do :P )

"Friends don't let Friends drink Starbucks"

Gary

Gary

I dont drink starbucks. I have double double Timmies from Tim Hortons and only in a sippy cup. A double double is a unique Canadian phrase and means two cream, two sugar. My baba is for formula or juice. I use a really good formula that isn't available in the USA. Its called Enfragrow for Toddlers. It is Vanilla flavoured and really really good. If you don't like formula try this or add a few drops of vanilla to a baba of regular formula.

IMG_0412.jpg

Gary

(as this is the baby talk page... I get ta page my talk in baby-style)

Awwww Garwee :( … if you was a real fwend, you’d muggle in sum caffeine emigrating as toofpaste; disguised as putty ina playdoh can. They do make soaps and exfoliaters with caffeine in it, but it just doesn’t taste right.

Star-wight, Star-brwight the first Star I see tanite

Wish in May, Wish I myte

Have my wish I wish tanite...

(as this is the baby talk page... I get ta page my talk in baby-style)

Awwww Garwee :( … if you was a real fwend, you’d muggle in sum caffeine emigrating as toofpaste; disguised as putty ina playdoh can. They do make soaps and exfoliaters with caffeine in it, but it just doesn’t taste right.

Star-wight, Star-brwight the first Star I see tanite

Wish in May, Wish I myte

Have my wish I wish tanite...

YAYY! i want some too too!

YAYY! i want some too too!

*straightens out hers apron she made by tying her puppet ape named Ron around her waist*

… comon Ape Won, wets go make boywicky sum magical capinated bottles…

*mixes in a bowl a bar of baker’s chocolate, tea leaves, honey, powdered sugar, brown sugar, granulated sugar, pixie stick sugar, fun dip sugar, rock candy, warm milk, banana, OJ, java mints, and one tootsie roll*

(heats the mixture in the microwave for 23 seconds)

*mixes it before carefully pouring off half the liquid into a bottle… then wipes the other half she spilled up with her shirt, a kitchen towel, and a handy idea of just licking up the rest off the counter*

…here ya go boywicky! I made it special for you… its gooooood I tastidid it... :D

*straightens out hers apron she made by tying her puppet ape named Ron around her waist*

… comon Ape Won, wets go make boywicky sum magical capinated bottles…

*mixes in a bowl a bar of baker’s chocolate, tea leaves, honey, powdered sugar, brown sugar, granulated sugar, pixie stick sugar, fun dip sugar, rock candy, warm milk, banana, OJ, java mints, and one tootsie roll*

(heats the mixture in the microwave for 23 seconds)

*mixes it before carefully pouring off half the liquid into a bottle… then wipes the other half she spilled up with her shirt, a kitchen towel, and a handy idea of just licking up the rest off the counter*

…here ya go boywicky! I made it special for you… its gooooood I tastidid it... :D

:o You didn't test the tempre the tempert how hot it was on the inside of your wrist first ms oneaway!

I hope it didn't burn ricky's tongue?

D :huh: lly