LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

38 % Of Old Studens Are Peeing In There Pants

I just saw on the news yesterday ( The danish news), that 38% of the old female studens in our schools are peeing in there pants and having incontinente problems, because the toilets on our public schools are awfull dirty to use, im wondering if it would help if the schools here should offer them pullups instead of :closedeyes::whistling: ´

Then again some might be depented of the pullups :rolleyes:

stay diapered

peter

38 % seems very high indeed, what is their average age I wonder ??

Are your Danish toilets so really bad that it is prefferable to pee in your undies !

Come over to England and try our public toilets if you can find one of course !, you may then wish to consider how bad you think your school toilets are. :badmood:

thats one thing ive never got ive gone 19 years and used a public toilet maybe 15 times if that and never wet myself well... except for on purpose :D guess i just have a good bladder lol i can make a 12 hour trip with out going before i leave lol. anyways thats very interesting i wish 38% of the girls at my school had done that lol

Eh, I'm skeptical that toilets could be so heinous. Unless it's the sort of situation where you open up the door and there's human waste on the floor, I can't see somebody avoiding it til they peed themselves. I mean, you don't actually gotta like touch your butt to the actual seat of the toilet ya know, it's called 'hovering'.

If you ever go to a Gas Station restroom, usually they are not clean, unless it's a gas station that is used all the time, and clean it all the time. Because most gas station attendents, aren't order to do that.

School bathrooms are nasty. Females are the worst at keeping bathrooms clean in public, (FROM WHAT I HEAR :whistling: ) Toliet paper everywhere, toliets not flushed, and tampon papers all over the stole. I mean, it's kinda gross. I know because I was a custodial worker for a while, and I would never want to clean that up.

I do not understand why they are peeing themselves, but why not just bring some protective underwear? I nkow girls that woudl hate to stain their new clothes, then go mess them

• 4 weeks later...