LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Best Friends House

Sorry this post is a little on the short side, but here it is all the same.

Chapter 14

The hotdogs were still warm by the time we got around to enjoying them, which was fortunate because being the technophobe that I am I didn’t want to deal with the dreaded microwave. Understanding the detailed mumbo-jumbo was the easy part, actually getting the blasted thing to do what you wanted was another thing altogether. I had seen Amy use it many times and each time I wanted to stop her from potentially blowing up the kitchen, but she seemed to know what to do so I resisted coddling her more than I already was. The important thing now was that the hotdogs did not need the microwave, so I could stop stressing over it and actually eat!

Another movie night followed dinner, but not before a rigorous cleaning process. While there were few dishes to clean and only one pan, Amy had managed to get mustard and ketchup all over her face and hands and would have wiped it on her clothes had I not noticed at the last second and stopped her.

“Hold on there missy! Just were do you think you’re putting those hands?”

“Um, nowhere?” she lied, still edging them closer to her sweater.

“Give them here.” I commanded. Amy raised her arms instantly and I took her by the wrists, lifting her from the sofa and leading her to the kitchen.

“Now wash them properly or I’ll put mustard in your hair!” I threatened.

“You wouldn’t!” she meeped, putting her messy hands straight onto her head to protect it. “Uh-oh…”

It was obvious that Amy realised exactly what she’d done because I could see her turning a light pink from embarrassment. I on the other hand could not contain my hysterics. I burst out laughing right in front of her and despite all my willpower couldn’t find it in me to be annoyed. It was just too cute. Amy, having realised that she wasn’t in trouble tried to turn it back on me. A Santa-slaying pout dominated her expression.

“It’s not funny.”

“I’m sorry Amy, I’m not just laughing at you, honest!” I mumbled in between giggles.

“Then what is so funny?” she retorted sternly. Anyone watching would swear that Amy was starting to sound like the babysitter!

“Nothing, honestly.” I took a few deep breaths to calm myself down, but more laughter escaped when I once again caught sight of her condiment covered face.

“I’m so sorry!” I howled through laughter, “but you should see what you look like, it’s absolutely precious!”

“I want to see too!” she exclaimed with an evil undertone. I never saw her coming.

I was powerless to stop Amy lunging at me and could only freeze as she wiped her hands all over my face. We both stood absolutely still for a brief moment; me because of the shock and Amy because she wanted to take in her handy work. I couldn’t exactly be mad at her. After all I had kind of asked for it with the way I was reacting. Amy giggled and a naughty smile spread across her cheeks, but I was more aware this time and managed to catch her arms in mid air as she went for the second attack. A light hearted rebuke was in order.

“Oh no you don’t! I’m calling it a draw before I have to make you really sorry.”

“You’re just saying that coz I’m gonna win!” she said with vigour. By her attitude and from knowing what kids are like, I could see this wasn’t going to end soon unless I delivered the finishing blow.

Now I’m no super hero, in fact calling me pitifully weak would be a compliment, but Amy was barely stronger than a child, and she was smaller. As a result it wasn’t much of a challenge in strength so I grabbed both of her sleeves with only one of my hands and held both arms above her head. Unable to struggle, Amy could only watch as I took the squirty ketchup bottle with my other free hand and aimed it right at her.

“I know you won’t do it coz you don’t wanna get it on my clothes!” she said smugly.

“Oh I’m not done yet…”

Like a dancer performing a pirouette, I spun Amy around so that her back was facing me. I released her arms and, quicker than she could react, tugged the back of her shorts. Her diaper came away with them leaving a sizable gap into which I held the ketchup bottle facing down. She didn’t move.

“O.k! It’s a draw! It’s a draw!” she squealed.

“Oh no, it’s too late for that missy. Who is the winner?” Amy hesitated so I tugged a little harder and began lowering my hand, pulling her diaper down. “Oh dear, I think my fingers are getting itchy and this ketchup bottle is awful slippery… I better hold on tighter!”

“Nooo! You win! You win!” she screamed. With a twang I let go of her shorts. Amy spun around instantly with an even bigger pout than before.

“That wasn’t fair!”

“Life isn’t fair squirty. I’m bigger and in charge so I will always win, that’s just how it goes.” Amy stuck her tongue at me but didn’t say anything as she stamped away. I giggled rather loudly, thinking about the best thing that had happened between me and Amy so far. She must have heard me, because half way up the staircase I heard her foot steps stop.

“Everything o.k. up there?” I said sarcastically.

“I’m getting a shower, meany!”

“Oh well, guess that makes it my choice of movie!” I called back as the stomping resumed. Still giggling, I returned to the kitchen to wash my own hands and face.

Amy seemed a little surprised when she came back downstairs after the shower to find that the movie was already in the machine, paused at the starting credits. Hey, I was totally making good on my claim. Amy chose the movie every other time, now it was my turn. And no more childish films, it was time Amy had some education into the ways of the real world. Ten things I hate about you would teach her plenty, hell it was practically Shakespeare. She didn’t seem bothered though, as she poised to snuggle next to me.

Amy had returned wearing her pyjamas and carrying a blanket, a little early for bed time I supposed but it did seem pointless to get dressed all over again and maybe she wanted to sleep on the couch. It was also good news for me, because now I didn’t have to check to see that she had put her diaper back on after showering; Amy’s choice of “pyjamas” made it very easy to spot. As an added bonus, Amy being clean and dry and ready for bed meant that most of my responsibility was finished for the evening.

Initially, my snuggle-buddy appeared to be interested in the movie. After all, it was the kind of mush that teenage girls went for. However, it became apparent that my ability to relate to unrealistic love matches far outweighed Amy’s, because by the time the movie came to an end and she had fallen fast asleep. I’d been too into it to notice exactly when it had happened, but a few gentle nudges didn’t seem to rouse her so I guessed she’d been asleep for a while.

It wasn’t quite Amy’s bed time yet so I considered waking her, lest she reprimand me for denying her quality staying up time – an important resource amongst kids with a curfew. Then again, she had been gone for a lot of the day and had spent a good amount of the remainder crying or warring with me, so she must have been pretty tired. Damn it! I’ve always hated those catch 22 situations; I try to find a compromise but somehow I always manage to choose the secret third option that combines the original two into a double screw up. Well this wasn’t going to be one of those times, no sir. I came down firmly on the side that meant the least work for me.

Amy had proven that she was o.k to sleep on the sofa and we were both already under a blanket, so all I had to do was slip out from underneath both of them. Escaping a blanket was not such a big deal – escaping the girl curled up on my lap would be harder. Try as I might I could not seem to complete the whole act in one movement, so in the end I had to carefully prize her arms from around me and lift her down onto the cushion. Amy stirred as I did my best not to make any sudden movements, but she soon settled back down which meant mission accomplished.

Almost; there was still one thing that I needed to do before I could leave Amy to it. It would be a long time before morning and sleeping on the sofa brought additional risks, so once I was satisfied that Amy would be comfortable, I slipped under the blanket once more to check her diaper. The room wasn’t particularly cold so I don’t think she would have felt me lifting the covers, but the invasion of her diaper was a lot less subtle. Being curled up meant that I couldn’t really see the wetness indicator all that well, and trying to change her position would have surely been one disturbance too many. The only option left was to attempt the quick finger routine; a tried and tested method I had used on diaper wearing children I’d babysat in the past. I hoped my hands weren’t too cold as I tugged at the rim.

Dry… could I be so sure? I was starting to doubt what I had felt only moments before. Maybe just one more check, and from the top of the diaper this time instead of the leg gatherings. It was a little more effort working my way in past her tummy, but I could get more of my hand in where the diaper was at its most slack. Yup, she was definitely dry. I had to say that I was a surprised, but I guess the little squirt couldn’t keep on wetting all the time, which was a relief because I would have had to undo all my good sneaking work and wake her up if she had turned out to be wet. After replacing the covers and tucking her in, I was finally glad to leave Amy in peace and head upstairs to pursue my own agenda for the rest of the evening. It was likely to revolve around my ever urgent work that needed doing, but the sooner I started it the better because I could only last so long before it put me to sleep too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

look quit frankly you are the best on this site and don't give up on this one and i think you should get it published. p.s i wont give the ending a way yous truly lonewolf

• 3 weeks later...

this is simple the best store evere, it is at ferst place along with stores like Kevin's Baby Girl !!! it is a breth of fresh are in this smoke filled storey bored and i wisw there were more righers like you on this iet insted of all these not geting the pont righter how all yose the saem way to start a store and you chang it up in this bismull place so keep righting more because we want more and you musint let you fans down.

you are one of the best on this site, so keep up the good work mate ps well all ends well when you the riter hint hint hint only if you want it to hahahahahahaha lol rely much

I started reading this story just this morning, and I have to say I was pretty riveted. I liked the character development, and I really want to see where the dynamics between Mio and Amy are going. Please keep it up! :)

this is simple the best store evere, it is at ferst place along with stores like Kevin's Baby Girl !!! it is a breth of fresh are in this smoke filled storey bored and i wisw there were more righers like you on this iet insted of all these not geting the pont righter how all yose the saem way to start a store and you chang it up in this bismull place so keep righting more because we want more and you musint let you fans down.

you are one of the best on this site, so keep up the good work mate ps well all ends well when you the riter hint hint hint only if you want it to hahahahahahaha lol rely much

Care to write that in English for those of us who can't read jibberish? :lol::lol::lol:

Guest cloudroll

Amazing story. If you're open to suggestions, I'd suggest more incidents when she tries to make it to the bathroom and fails. A messed diaper or two would also add to the story.

REALLY PHENOMENAL STORY SO FAR!

• 4 weeks later...

Chapter 15

I awoke the next morning to a bit of a surprise; it was still pitch black in my room. I had never woken up that early before in my life, especially considering it was summer! Worse yet, my neck ached and my face felt as though something was stuck to it, constricting my movement. I strained to turn my neck but my face only felt weirder as I rolled my head from side to side. Panic came over me and I shot up in bed. Light flooded into my eyes as the book that I’d fallen asleep under slipped off my face and onto my lap. A wave of relief came over me so I picked up the book to see what it was. Sure enough the page it was open on was in fact the last thing I remember studying before I went to sleep. Serves me right for studying in bed I guess! Slightly embarrassed but now very much awake, I decided to get up regardless of what time it actually was, thankful that no one had been around to see my little display.

As it turned out it was pretty early; Amy still being asleep was testament to that fact. I guess your body will only stand sleeping under an uncomfortable pile of books for so long, much like how you always wake up early when camping in a muggy tent.

However, much like a cat or some other creature with a sixth sense, Amy awoke shortly after I entered the room. The unconscious mind really does work in mysterious ways, though perhaps me sitting down right next to her on the sofa had something to do with it.

Without saying anything, Amy squirmed into an upright position still wrapped in a blanket and shuffled up next to me. Leaning into my lap she looked as though she was ready to fall back asleep. Having just woken up, I didn’t fancy the idea of being a pillow for a few more hours so I subtly prevented Amy from drifting off again by engaging in pointless morning conversation.

“It looks like its going to be a nice morning” I said.

“Mmmm…” Amy said.

“Er, the weather forecast said it would be sunny all day.”

“Mmmm…”

“Wouldn’t that be nice?”

“Mmmm…”

My superior conversation skills were failing me again. Somehow the lure of sleep was more appealing than my riveting small talk. I sighed and resigned myself to my duty. Gently ruffling Amy’s hair I tried to let my mind wander.

“Hmm, she sure has some bed-hair.” I mused to myself as my fingers ran through the tufts and tangles that characterised her little-girl hair.

Suddenly Amy sat up and looked at me.

“I do not have a bed-head!” she whimpered.

“I’m afraid so” I said, realising an effective way of getting her up, “unless your hair always looks like that.”

“Nooo!” She squealed, jumping from the sofa and dashing over to the mirror that dominated the central wall of the living room. Frantically she tugged her hair this way and that until she was satisfied that I had clearly been over exaggerating. Looking at her diaper it was plain to see that Amy had slept on her back for most of the night. I could only see the seat of it as she faced the mirror, but it was wet almost up to the waist band.

“There, it’s not that big of a deal!” she giggled at me through the mirror and shook her head like a mouse caught in the rain. Turning around she waddled back to the sofa, using it only as a booster to end up sitting on my lap facing me. As it turned out, Amy could have been sleeping any way during the night, because the front of her diaper appeared to be just as wet as the back. Even though she was soaked, I figured it would be best to leave her to notice on her own, lest she think I was treating like a baby or something. She had just woken up after all.

Then again, with Amy’s recent bathroom habits being less than encouraging, could I trust her to change before she had another accident? If she wet again without thinking or without realising how wet she already was, then she would surely leak, and that wouldn’t be very good for her confidence or my phobia of cleaning…

“Too many soda’s before bedtime I think.” having decided that Amy needed reminding to change, I tried to be diplomatic about it.

“Huh?” Amy replied innocently, right on cue to make things more difficult for me. I couldn’t think of a more subtle way of telling her that she needed a new diaper without coming right out and saying it, so I tried to be creative. Making sure she wouldn’t fall, I bounced her once on my knee and announced “Squish!” with a giggle as she landed. It was actually pretty funny so we both ended up giggling, and while it was totally childish it seemed to work. Amy prodded the front of her diaper.

“Uh-oh…”

“That’s right hun.” I said light-heartedly, trying not to make her feel bad “I think you need a diaper change.”

That’s just typically me; after trying so hard not to have to come out and say it, and succeeding I might add, what do I then go and do? Go and announce it anyway. Good work brain. Fortunately, Amy once again came and saved me by not appearing bothered at all. This kind of dynamic was happening way too often for me to constantly be getting away with it.

“Uh-huh.” She agreed.

“Good girl.” I added smoothly, trying to cover up how much of a derf I felt.

What Amy did next caught me completely off guard; something else that seemed to happen continually in our relationship. I guess that’s what created the balance to my stupidity – Amy’s complete innocence and naivety. After acknowledging that she needed a change, which was much to my relief, she then shuffled from my lap, stood up, and walked out of the room. Thinking that Amy was going to her room to change I began to make myself more comfortable on the sofa and reached for the T.V remote.

However, before the T.V had been on for half a minute my attention was pulled right back to Amy who had re-entered the living room. Obviously she was still in the same diaper, but more confusing still was that she was carrying everything she would need to change, including the entire pack of diapers. Was something wrong in her room? Was she going to do it here? I couldn’t quite grasp the situation as I waited for Amy’s next move hoping it would involve an explanation. Instead, without saying anything, she just laid down in the middle of the floor with her legs slightly apart, staring expectantly at me.

Our eyes met momentarily and I knew exactly what was happening. I guess I should have expected it really after what had happened yesterday, but somehow that had never registered as more than a one off. Obviously Amy saw things differently. I didn’t move straight away as I tried to think quickly about what to do. Amy patiently waited and just smiled a simple smile, completely unaware that I had no idea how I was going to deal with the situation. It certainly never crossed her mind that I was even considering not changing her.

In light of my failings and because Amy was expecting something, I began reacting on the fly.

“So this is how it’s going to be, huh squirt?” I said kneeling beside her, using the timeless technique of trying to sound as kind and joking as possible. I picked up a diaper and gently swatted her on the nose for good measure. She screwed her eyes shut as though it might contain a baseball bat, but then giggled, probably at how silly she felt.

“Yep.” She squeaked, before giving me a beaming wide grin.

“Oh really, and why is that missy?”

“Um… because I say so?” her grin widened even more.

“Is that so? Well, I think you’re just a lazy butt!” I exclaimed, still playing along.

“Yep.” she giggled.

“I just can’t win, can I?”

“Nope.”

“And I guess I have no say about it, huh?”

“Nope!” this time it was Amy who swatted me with a diaper. She couldn’t quite reach my nose, but to get the message across my leg would suffice.

What else could I do? I certainly didn’t mind changing her and it was obvious that Amy didn’t want to do it herself. Failing to see any other reason to argue against it, I swatted her one last time just to ensure that I was the winner and began changing her diaper. Amy in turn, did her usual staring into space trick that meant she had lost interest in whatever was happening. She was still very helpful during the change though, pulling back her pyjama top and lifting up whenever she needed to.

Once it was over she immediately came back to reality and got to her feet. I’d never noticed it before, but seeing my handy work up close revealed just what a lousy job Amy did of changing her own diaper. Usually it drooped and looked a little bit slack, which I put down to them not being quite the right size for Amy, or maybe that’s just how diapers looked on active kids. Now the diaper looked snug around her waist instead of sagging around her hips, and the tapes were a lot higher and more central instead of being at a jaunty angle. Not that she’d ever leaked while in diapers, not under my supervision anyway, but maybe now they might hold a little more and last a little longer?

I could see Amy wiggling a little, trying to get a feel for her new diaper.

“How is it Amy, not too tight?”

“Nuh-uh, it feels comfy. Thank you Mio!” she said happily.

“Not too comfy I hope, we don’t want you forgetting to use the bathroom.” I said wishfully.

“I dunno about that, I can try I guess…” she joked before sticking her tongue out at me.

“You lazy butt! If I didn’t know any better I’d say you were wetting on purpose.” I also stuck my tongue out but it was clear that my comment hadn’t been received in such a light hearted manner.

“I was only kidding…” she said dejectedly, suddenly appearing very self conscious.

“I know you were hun, I didn’t mean it like that.” I comforted, “I know you’re trying very hard to stay dry, your diapers are for just in case, right?”

“Right!” she resolved, clenching her fists like a winning athlete, “Only for accidents!”

“But do you think you could do me a favour, just in case?” I added, not entirely convinced.

“Uh-huh.”

“Keep an eye on your diaper for me, o.k? If you do have an accident then you need to let me know.”

“I’ll try.”

“Unless you wanna change yourself, of course.” I said, knowing full well the answer.

“Hehe, that’s o.k! I’ll be extra careful!”

“Good, I just need you to do that for me, o.k/? Since somehow you managed to get your own way so that door-mat Mio has to do all the changing!” Amy laughed out loud at the funny reference to myself.

While the conversation was mostly good humoured, it actually was important for me to get the point across. I didn’t want her “forgetting” to tell me when she needed a change and then leaking as a result.

And while we were on the subject of leaking, I suddenly thought of another precaution to tell Amy.

“Actually squirt, if you do wanna use the bathroom do you think you could come to me first?”

“Um… o.k.” she clearly didn’t understand what I was getting at, and I couldn’t admit that I didn’t want her putting her diaper back on too loosely. Since I would be changing her from now on, I wanted to know that I could be sure she wasn’t leaking at all times.

“Just so you don’t have to worry about your own diapers.” I clarified, appealing to her lazy nature.

“Oh, o.k.” she chirped, believing that I was thinking of her interests and not my own laziness.

“So does that sound fair?”

“Uh-huh!”

“Great. Now go put some clothes on; Im not letting you be that lazy!”

• Like 1

you have got to right more to this one if you get stuck hears my email blacklonewolf@gmail.com and i do fined it odd the here parents have not called to check up on there child and what about here sister to? well as always you rock!!! ketch you later

from your fan Kendra Abigale Johnson