LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Best Friends House

Chapter 11

As we approached the park, I suddenly realised that I hadn’t given any thought to what we would do. I guess I was just assuming that Amy would want to play on the swings or something, but it became evident that the play area was inhabited mostly by children under the age of 10, and I didn’t think that Amy would want to hang around them. Sure enough as we came to the play area Amy didn’t give it a second look, so we just kept on walking. It was a lovely summer’s day, warm weather with a mild breeze, so we just kept on meandering around the gardens and eventually the lake. We talked about all kinds of things, clothes, food, shopping, but all of the conversations were in passing and fizzled out quickly in the relaxed atmosphere of the park. Mostly we just kind of walked and took in the surroundings. It was weird that I’d seen this park a million times but something always looked new about it, as though it were constantly being renovated. It certainly wasn’t the park of my child hood. It was also a lot bigger than I remembered, and by the time we had walked full circle around the lake and back to the starting point over an hour had passed. Not knowing what else to do, Amy and I found a bench facing a nice direction and sat down for a moment. I yawned.

“Huh? Are you tired?” Amy asked innocently.

“Nope,” I lied, “just trying to catch some flies.” I giggled, Amy looked confused.

“How come you’re tired?”

“Because missy, I was up early looking after you.” Amy looked genuinely upset.

“I’m sorry; I don’t know what I did but…”

“Hey, I was only kidding silly. I just got up early is all.”

My attempted humour killed the conversation for the next five minutes as we both returned to admiring the view. I was pretty comfy on the bench so was content to sit back and breathe easily, but Amy seemed to be a little fidgety. She swung her legs back and forth underneath the bench since her feet didn’t touch the floor, and she bounced a little in a rhythmical fashion. Youthful energy I put it down to, until a more logical explanation crossed my mind.

“Amy hun, do you need the bathroom?” Amy nodded her head to confirm my suspicions.

“Alright then, let’s find the park one.”

Sadly the only feature of the park that did not change with each mental renovation of mine was the public toilets. They had always been filthy, unsafe, and downright scary. They had possibly never been cleaned and no attempt had been made to cover the graffiti that occupied every available wall space. Most of the amenities did not work and I remember finding drug apparatus and other dangerous devices in there. Even now a gang were hanging around the entrance. There was no way I was going to let Amy go in there.

“Um, do you think you can hold it until we get home? It’s not far right?” Amy nodded enthusiastically, which filled me with relief. We turned our backs on the unsightly out house, satisfied that I wouldn’t have to brave the dangers this day.

The walk home was as uneventful as the walk around the park had been; minor conversation and a good amount of dallying, but at least we had direction now and I was thoroughly ravenous. Yep, I had forgotten to get the one thing that we’d originally gone to the park for; a breakfast! Food was definitely on my mind as we entered the house, so I lunged straight for the kitchen and began raiding the cupboards for something to eat. Amy just stared at me like I was a mad woman, which made me pause half way through rummaging and start laughing. Amy giggled too and I finally explained that I was ready to cook lunch; I even managed to remember that I was supposed to be taking care of her too so I asked if she wanted anything. Of course she wasn’t going to say no to an offer of being cooked for, so after pointing out what she wanted we both began the negotiation process of deciding what was for lunch, since I did not want to have to make two different meals.

“But I want soup!” She wailed.

“You can’t want soup, I want chicken!” I retorted.

“We could have chicken soup?”

“Already thought of that and there isn’t any.”

“Then we can have mushroom soup?”

“No soup! What about a sandwich? You like sandwiches.”

“Only if it’s a soup sandwich.” The discussion was clearly getting nowhere.

“So you’re not gonna agree to anything I say unless its soup?”

“Maybe, it depends on if it’s better than soup.”

“What about spaghetti? The sauce is a bit like soup.”

“It’s not as good.”

“Fine! We’ll have soup! But I’ll remember this next time I’m getting candy.”

“Yay! I win, hehehe…”

“Hey, didn’t you need the bathroom anyway Amy?”

Now that was a discussion ender if ever there was one. Amy froze on the spot, her joy and elation turning to awkward silence. She looked down for a moment before finally shaking her head in a definite gesture. Before I could say anything else she skipped off into the front room. I remained fixed in the kitchen wondering what the display was all about. Surely she wouldn’t have made up needing the bathroom while we were in the park? Or maybe she hadn’t understood the question? Either way this soup was not going to cook itself, the soup that signified my generous nature and utter defeat. After setting it on the hob to cook for a few minutes I wandered into the living room to put my feet up. It was a shame that my timing could have been better, because as I did so I happened to catch Amy right in the middle of changing her pull-up. I’d forgotten that the pack of pull-ups was still by the sofa from this morning. Amy’s overalls lay in a heap in the middle of the floor, leaving her exposed. I spun around quickly to save her the embarrassment; I couldn’t tell whether she’d already seen me or not but it wouldn’t have made any difference, because instead of sneaking out like I could have done I just stood there dumbly.

I stood facing the wall for what seemed like ages, trying to think of things I could say or do that would make it seem normal. I couldn’t think of a single thing; the wall was thoroughly uninteresting and I didn’t have anything in my hands, so all I could do was wait. The situation probably hadn’t been all that bad, just a minor mishap at best and Amy probably wouldn’t have minded really. Of course now that I had made things ten times worse who knew what Amy was thinking, or doing for that matter. I had been standing there for a long time; far longer than I would have guessed it would take Amy to change. I started to consider turning around to see if she was doing something else by now, or if she’d scurried past me without me noticing. Then I felt a gentle tug at my shirt. I turned around to find Amy still holding on to my shirt, her overalls remained on the floor along with her wet pull-up.

“I’m sorry.” She said. “I forgot to go…”

“Hey, don’t worry about it babe! It was an awfully long way from the park; totally not your fault.”

Amy seemed to consider this for a while, but then appeared satisfied with my logic. Instantly cheering up she waddled back over to her overalls and began putting them on, switching the T.V on at the same time in a hilarious display of balance. At one point she ended up with the remote stuck down one of the legs of her clothes, but eventually she managed to get both tasks done at a mere double the time it should have taken, ending with a flop onto the sofa. Almost out of instinct I reached down and picked up her wet pull-up from the floor to throw it in the trash. Amy noticed but only mumbled a slight “ooops”.

After our disappointing dinner of soup I spent most of the remainder of the day in my room, focused on my work and away from the cute but distracting endeavours of Amy. As guilty as that made me feel, I had to admit that I wished I’d done it sooner, because in the tranquil environment of my own company I became totally lost in my work. I was in the “zone” so to speak, and time seemed to slip away as I became more and more engrossed. Who knows how long I would have continued to while away the hours if my own body hadn’t disrupted me first. I decided to put my work on hold and attend to my needs in the bathroom, and I figured that since I was up I might as well call it a day and get a drink from downstairs. Coffee would probably suffice in the current situation, especially if Amy wanted to spend some time with me after my period of absence. It wasn’t until I entered the kitchen that I realised how long I’d been upstairs. Various pots, dishes and spills indicated that Amy must have made herself some dinner a while ago. I checked my watch and confirmed the theory; it wasn’t dark but it was still pretty late. I hurriedly made myself a hot drink and slid into the living room.

“Amy, are you still about?” I whispered rather unnecessarily as I entered the room, because it was plain to see that Amy was more or less right where I left her, although later she assured me she’d been off doing other things.

“I’m right here!” She giggled, looking over to me. I smiled back at her for about a second before my heart sank. The pack of pull-ups was still by the sofa where it had practically been all day, and on the floor beside it were two clearly wet pull-ups. With the ease of not having to move far she had probably just been wetting and changing whenever she needed to go. That was totally not what I was hoping for at all. Amy didn’t share in my evident disappointment so I didn’t say anything as I picked up the two discarded garments and took them to the trash, which was starting to look increasingly like a diaper pail. That didn’t bother me though, what was really niggling at me was that after less than a day my plan for Amy and pull-ups was failing miserably. Either I had been completely wrong about her, or something wasn’t right.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Wow, it really has been a long time since I updated! Sorry about that... and just to let everyone know it was never abandoned, there are two chapters in this update.

Chapter 12

What a great plan! I thought to myself as I explained the situation to Amy.

“I’m just putting these in your bedroom to keep them out of the way, so if you need to change that’s where they’ll be.”

“O.k.” she acknowledged

“Great. I’ll be right back.” I said picking up the now half bag of pull-ups with the intention of taking them to her room. It really was genius. This way she would probably find it easier just to go to the toilet rather than have to sit in a wet pull-up. Even if she did have an accident, surely the proximity of her pull-ups to the facilities would remind her.

“Um, just one thing before you…” Amy said, grabbing the bag as I tried to leave the room. At first I was unsure what she was getting at, until she blushingly took a pull-up and held it against herself. At this point I noticed her current pull-up, which was unsurprisingly wet, and realised she was clearly waiting for me to leave the room so that she could change. It was quickly approaching her bedtime so I countered her intentions by asking if she would go put her night diaper on. She was happy to oblige, but not before I felt the need to say a few choice words.

“Are you feeling o.k Amy? You’ve haven’t made it to the bathroom at all today…”

“I’m fine.” She peeped, now seeming genuinely embarrassed.

“Well just make sure you keep trying, I think some of your… accidents might not have happened if only you’d remember to go.” It felt so arbitrary saying it time and time again, and I was worried it was beginning to sound like I was telling her off. However, as usual a chirpy “o.k.” from Amy was enough to quell my fears and I promptly handed her the bag of pull-ups so that she could take them upstairs herself.

Gosh had I been tired! It must have been a combination of getting up early the past few days and the vast amount of work I’d been doing, but when I looked over at my clock it was nearly midday. I had slept for over twelve hours and still felt tired, but suddenly realising that I was vastly neglecting my duties I jumped out of bed to make up a precious few seconds on my lateness. It turned out to be counter productive as I drearily stood there not really sure what to do next. Did I mention I’m not a morning person? Get dressed! Of course that was the next thing to do, and after doing so I hurriedly scampered downstairs hoping to find that Amy had not wrecked the house in my absence.

Still a little out of it, I checked the kitchen first then the living room. Not seeing Amy in either room prompted me to hike back up the stairs. I knocked first out of politeness but didn’t wait long before entering her room to make sure she was there. She wasn’t, and the bathroom door was wide open so she couldn’t have been in there. I was starting to get a little worried about Amy’s whereabouts; she was always toddling about somewhere! But then I remembered what time it was and figured she may have gone out. She did have friends after all. Happy that Amy would be safe and hoping that she hadn’t waited around for me first, I trundled back into the kitchen to make myself a coffee that would properly wake me up. As I set the kettle to boil, I became aware of strange noises coming from somewhere in the house. My heart skipped a beat as I tried to discern whether they could be coming from outside or even one of the neighbours, but no, the noises were definitely close and beginning to sound a little Amy-like. Then I remembered the one room I hadn’t checked; the dining room cum laundry room. I guess it never crossed my mind since I had hardly been in there the whole time I was house sitting and I certainly never saw Amy in there, but it had to be her.

At first I was relieved to find that my charge was still in the house, but I was more than a little bit surprised to find that she was actually using the laundry room for its intended purpose.

“Amy? What are you doing?” I asked casually

“The laundry.” She sighed

“You do the laundry?”

“Well yeah, its one of the chores mom said I should help out with while they were away.”

“Oh, o.k.” I couldn’t really fault Amy for wanting to do chores and stuff, I mean I was happy to do most of them but I got the impression that she liked feeling helpful to me. Her heart was in the right place, but I was getting a slight inkling that I might have to put the washing on again at some point today. It wasn’t that she’d done a bad job; everything looked fine, it was more that she’d missed a very obvious piece of clothing that needed washing. Either that or she hadn’t noticed the huge wet patch on the back of her shorts…

“Um, Amy… are you still in your night diaper?” I inquired, thinking it the most logical explanation.

“N-no, I changed this morning,” she said rather embarrassedly “I’m not a baby…” I couldn’t help but feel this last comment was directed straight at me, as though she’d been harbouring resentment the whole time I’d been here. I really hoped this wasn’t the case.

“I know you’re not a baby hun, I didn’t mean it like that. It’s just that you still really should wear your pull-ups, just in case you know…”

“But I am...” She said completely confused at me.

“Oh!” I exclaimed. This changed everything. “I’m sorry Amy, but I think you might have leaked...”

“Huh?” Amy suddenly began to feel around her butt and froze when she touched the wet patch. Her face turned bright red almost instantly. “I – I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to…”

“Whoa, don’t worry about it. It doesn’t mean you’re a baby or anything.” I said trying to reassure her.

“I know… what I said just now was silly. But it was only one accident…”

“Are you sure? You’re leaking quite a lot.” Helping Amy out of her wet shorts I decided to slyly check her pull-up for signs of multiple accidents. I was surprised to find that it was barely wet but still evidently at saturation point. No wonder she had been wetting and changing at an alarming rate yesterday, it was as I feared: the pull-ups just weren’t up to the task of a child sized accident.

“Hey, why don’t you go take a shower while I finish up here?”

“But I know how to do laundry…” she said, clearly disappointed that I wasn’t letting her help anymore.

“I know hun and you’ve been doing a great job, but I’d rather you were clean and dry so you can help next time, o.k? If you like you can take the clothes from the dryer and fold some up so that they’re ready to wear once you’re done.” Still looking a little dejected, Amy picked up the first load of laundry from the dryer and shuffled out of the room.

Was it rude of me to assume she’d be o.k with it without even asking first? I hoped Amy wouldn’t think so, after all, I had more or less done it twice already. After seeing the neatly folded pile of clothes Amy had set out for herself on her bed, I shoved the nearly empty bag of pull-ups underneath it and placed a diaper on top of the pile. More than rude it was probably cowardly, as I then left the “addition” for Amy to find on her own while I went back downstairs to finish what she had started.

Most people would agree that laundry isn’t the hardest job in the world. Still, I had to give Amy credit for trying. Luckily I had found her wet when I did, otherwise the next load to go on was going to be a combination of her brightly coloured shorts and tops and my white underwear. A brief sort out later and the crisis was averted, leaving me to switch on the machine and start ironing the previous batch. Ironing is also not the most difficult job in the world, but it is the most tedious. If it had just been my stuff I wouldn’t have bothered, but I figured Amy would have enough crinkles to deal with without me adding more to her clothes. However, to my silent relief, Amy re-appeared half way through my chore wearing the clothes that had been on her bed.

“Hey there, feel better now?” I chirped, happy to put down the iron.

“Uh-huh.” She replied. I gave her a hug to show that I wasn’t disappointed with her or anything, but while I was there I figured I might as well do a little “inspecting”. Subtle cuddling revealed that she had put the diaper on that I left for her, but as it turned out I need not have bothered to check.

“Mio, why am I wearing diapers again?”

Because I’m tired of cleaning up accidents, because I’m not convinced they even are accidents, because pull-ups aren’t helping you stop being lazy, because I’m too lazy to check on you every five minutes, because basically you need them. There were so many reasons that I couldn’t say.

“Because… I think it’s for the best.” I said, which was basically not a real answer. I am such a quitter.

“Oh, o.k.” she said like it was a perfectly clear and acceptable reason.

And so that was it, back to diapers for Amy. I had to concede that it was probably for good this time, since her control hadn’t gotten any better and the pull-ups hadn’t worked. Of course I knew they weren’t all accidents anymore. By this point I was sure that the majority of Amy’s wetting was due to laziness and lack of caring. Not that it was a problem really, she didn’t seem to mind the diapers as long as I said it was o.k. and there was a good chance it was my fault anyway; Amy looked up to me for pretty much everything and because I had been alright about her initial wetting she probably thought I approved. If I’m honest I was happier that she was being lazy in diapers than having accidents that I had to clean up, as bad as that sounds... The only snag would be if Amy hadn’t decided to stop being lazy before her parents got back, but that was a long way off and we would cross that bridge if and when we came to it. For now maintaining balance in the house was a priority, and I thought I was doing a pretty good job.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

And the second chapter...

Chapter 13

“No way!” Amy giggled as she ran away from the laundry room.

“But I thought you wanted to help?” I called after her, but it was no use. I guess even Amy drew the line at ironing clothes. I sighed as I resumed my chores, vowing to find someway of making Amy do it the next time.

Not five minutes later the phone rang. I was surprised at first because I hadn’t heard it ring the whole time I’d been here, which made me wonder who could possibly be ringing. Rebecca’s parents perhaps? I doubted it since they were a long way out of the country and it would need to be an emergency… before my thought process went any further the ringing stopped, obviously cut short by Amy answering the phone. No big deal, it was probably for her anyhow. Forgetting all about the mystery caller I returned to my work.

“Mio, I’m heading over to my friend Kristy’s house, is that alright?” Amy shouted almost making me burn my fingers.

“Ah! Um, sure thing, be sure to have fun o.k?”

“Thanks, I will! See you later!”

“Oh, just wait a second Amy.” I called, almost forgetting the obvious “give me a minute…” and with that I started looking around for a solution to the problem. Scanning the living room I spotted my rucksack leaning against an arm of the sofa and, after deciding there was a better use for it, quickly emptied the contents onto the floor. “I’ll be right back…” I said to Amy, who gave me the impression that she had no idea what was going on as I dashed upstairs.

Several moments of rummaging later I returned with the finished article. I presented the rucksack to Amy who stared blankly at it for a while before staring equally blankly at me.

“I’ve packed you a few spare diapers to take to your friends’ house, just in case… you know, you need to use them. And I put your new tigger on top so if anyone asks why you have a bag you can say you brought it to show them, o.k?” I said, very much out of breath.

“Um, o.k.” she replied, seemingly still unclear despite my explanation. Even so she slipped the rucksack onto her shoulders and bounded out the door only stopping for a brief “Bye!” as she did so.

After my short burst of energy I didn’t feel up to completing the task I had tried to complete so many times already, so I ended up flopping onto the sofa and turning on the T.V. Did I mention what I quitter I am? Anyhow, being a slob seemed far more appealing at that moment so that’s exactly what I did, and I must have still been exhausted because I only managed to watch about five minutes of a show before falling fast asleep.

I awoke an unknown amount of time later to the sight of Amy standing right in front of me poking me in the arm and repeating my name. Naturally I sat bolt upright with a start as it took me a few seconds to register that I must have fallen asleep. I looked over at the T.V and saw a different show to the one I fell asleep to, but it wasn’t day time junk anymore so that meant it must have been some time since Amy had left. Bringing my attention back to her I was glad to see that she had stopped poking me, though she still said my name again for good measure.

“Oh, hey there Amy,” I said yawning “did you have a good time at Kristy’s house?”

“Uh-huh.” She answered, but before I could ask what was up she added “I’m wet”

“Huh?” I said a little taken aback.

“I peed my diaper… look.” And sure enough she was standing there without her shorts on. I guess I was pretty used to seeing her in a diaper by then so I hadn’t noticed.

“Oh, o.k.” I said still a little dazed, but after a few moments I regained my composure “wait, what happened to the spare diapers I put in your bag?” at that point Amy preceded to hand me the rucksack I had sent her with. A quick check revealed that they were all still in there, and all dry.

“Why didn’t you change, Amy?” she seemed to consider this for a moment.

“Because I didn’t think I needed a change after one… accident, but then I wet again so, um…” Well the first part made sense, she had been gone several hours so it stood to reason she may have used her diaper more than once, but I couldn’t understand what she was getting at.

“O.k, but why didn’t you change then?” Amy just stared at me in utter confusion. I didn’t know if there was something I was missing here, but her long silence suggested that she was missing something.

“Amy, you need a new diaper.” I said matter-of-factly.

“Oh, you mean I gotta change myself?” she said as though something in her mind suddenly clicked.

“Well yeah, that’s what happens when you wet your diapers hun.”

“I know but… I don’t wanna.”

“But you can’t stay in the same diaper forever silly.” And with that, Amy rather dejectedly left the room. I was a touch concerned for her. I knew she was a little naïve but surely she knew how to change a diaper? What was I thinking, she wore one every night so of course she did. I guessed she was maybe just getting used to daytime wearing since she would usually only need one diaper through the night.

After a while Amy hadn’t reappeared so I assumed she was amusing herself in her room. I figured now would be a good time to fix dinner as it was actually getting on, but I didn’t want to interrupt Amy if she was busy so I decided on giving her the choice to come downstairs as a compromise.

“Amy, are you busy up there?”

“Nope!” she replied, bounding down the stairs before I could even ask the next question.

“O.k. then! I’m gonna fix dinner, any ideas?”

“Nope!” she repeated before giggling to herself. “I’ll have whatever you have!”

“Wanna help me look?”

“O.k!”

And so the raiding began. I opened every cupboard and fridge door in an attempt to find inspiration while Amy did the same. We crossed a few times but I couldn’t help but feel that something was odd. She had put her shorts back on to cover what I thought was her new diaper, but it wasn’t until she turned around that I saw the little wet spots on the back of them. I thought they looked a little saggy and bulged too much…

“Hey Amy, could you come here a Minute?” she immediately turned around and hopped over to me. “I need to check your diaper for a second, o.k?” obediently she pulled down her shorts to confirm what I had suspected; she was still wearing the same diaper.

“Amy you really need to change, you do know that right?”

“Uh-huh.” She nodded as though nothing was wrong.

“Alright, well I want you to go do that now while I find something to eat.”

“But I don’t like to…” she squirmed

“I’m sorry babe but if you have accidents it’s just something you have to get used to.”

“But why?”

“Because you could leak or get a rash or worse, and you don’t want that right?”

“No…”

“Well go and change now please and I’ll call you again when dinner is ready, o.k?” Once again Amy waddled rather dejectedly out of the room, leaving me to finish the somewhat easier task of finding and preparing dinner.

It wasn’t very imaginative but wieners in hotdog buns would go a long way under the right circumstances, and fortunately we had mustard and ketchup so I was pretty pleased with my choice. Plus it took no effort to make, but that was just a minor point.

“Amy, dinner’s ready. Come and get it!”

“Alright!” I heard her shout as she came trundling down the stairs. I was so ready to join Amy in her enthusiasm to eat - that is until she passed me in the hallway and I saw that the wet spots had become noticeably larger and the bulge was very much still there. I grabbed her by the shorts before she could dig in. This was probably the first and only time I got angry at the little girl.

“Amy, go back upstairs and change your diaper please.” I said sternly.

“But I wanna eat dinner.”

“Change your diaper. Now.” I was serious, but I hated myself for being like this when all I could think about was how I put her in them in the first place.

“I don’t wanna…” she whimpered, clearly distraught that she was making me unhappy.

“Amy, you have to change or you’re just gonna end up wetting everywhere like you did without diapers. Then you might as well not have it on, o.k?”

“Then I don’t wanna wear diapers anymore…” that was exactly the kind of threat I did not want to hear, I couldn’t exactly force her without ruining my life with guilt.

“But… your accidents Amy, isn’t it better now you don’t have to worry about them?” I said trying to re-establish my role as care giver.

“I guess…”

“Well you can’t have it both ways princess.”

“If I can’t just keep this diaper then I don’t want another, never ever again…”

“Amy, it’s already starting to leak.” At this point the whole discussion had become too much for Amy and she burst into tears. To be honest I was surprised she lasted as long as she did; she’d given far more resistance than I expected. Still, I couldn’t help but feel like the worlds worst everything for making her cry. She had dropped onto the floor with a squish and was now whimpering with her arms stretched out. She was just too damn sweet at the best of times, now there wasn’t a cell in my body that could resist her. I lunged straight into her waiting arms and swept her up into my own, rocking her gently as she cried into my shoulder. I knew then that there was only one thing I could do. She would hate me for it, but there wasn’t going to be a better time than when she was already upset.

Still hugging her, I laid her down onto my bed. She seemed to be calming down but as soon as I let go she started crying again in earnest along with some kind of illegible protest. I figured that she knew what I was about to do but it couldn’t be helped. I was as quick as I could be getting everything I needed so that I didn’t leave her alone for longer than was necessary. Her tears were still coming as I braced myself for the inevitable and took off her shorts.

Much to my disbelief the crying all but stopped.

At every stage of the diaper change I winced as I expected Amy to start crying again or show some kind of resistance, but it never came. Instead her attention seemed to wander off in her usual Amy like manner as though I were simply explaining something to her, even as I began putting on a clean diaper that she swore she would never wear again. By the time the last tape was in place it was as though everything were perfectly normal, at least according to Amy. I however, was silently going crazy trying to rationalise what was happening while my outward dexterity was on auto-pilot. When I was done checking the snug fit I lifted Amy up so that she was standing on my bed.

“Can we eat now? My tummy wants food!” she giggled, chirpy as ever.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

you are the best on this site and ever where elts, i will be looking forward to more and don't let your spark die out? you rook girl and i for one will be looking forward to more chapters to reed in these next foe days

from your biggest fan Kayle wily johnson

Simply a briliant piece of writing, truly! I got up at about 10 today, started reading and after 4 hours of being glued to my laptop I am in the middle of the tenth chapter. When I started reading, I knew already your style from Mimi, so up until the tenth part it was pretty much the same in terms of liking. But now that you inserted the Pull-ups in (especially since they are the girls ones and the size which I sometimes wear as well) that just put this story into my all time favourite!!! And I love not only the storyline, which is tremendously well thought out, but also I really admire the style and way youve written it. It shows that you, Pink, are a very gifted writer, and it would be very sad if you neglected your writing skills.

Much praise and applause for this wonderful story Pink Nappies!!!!!

Keep it up,

Pull-ups man ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Pink nappies,

I really like d your story can you please write more about Mio and Amy I am really into the story and when I got to the end of it I was excepting more to hear about Amy and her acidents at night time and during the daytime to. How isshe doing on her accidents? has she stopped wetting the bed and her pants during the daytime too? Plaese keep us informed. Thank you Sarah

I am so glad that the story has been going on and on. Keep it going on ok. It is a really good story and I am really liking this story. I even like to write stories to I will try to think opf one and I will post it on this web page Then you can let me know how you guys like it ok. I will do a short story to see if you are going to like what I wrtie and then I will try to write a big story that gose into long chapters like Pink nappies dose ok. See you soon. Sarah I want to hear more keep thereally good stories comiong ok.