LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

Despite the issues mentioned above, has anyone ordered and received Bellissimo "V1" recently?  I had seen on their website that they have gone from a plastic cover to a "non-woven cover material" (I confirmed with CS that this is a cloth-like material, and the landing zone is the only plastic portion remaining.)

On 11/16/2020 at 9:10 PM, IndianaJ35 said:

Despite the issues mentioned above, has anyone ordered and received Bellissimo "V1" recently?  I had seen on their website that they have gone from a plastic cover to a "non-woven cover material" (I confirmed with CS that this is a cloth-like material, and the landing zone is the only plastic portion remaining.)

I ordered a case when the launched the new site --- haven't opened any yet but now you got me curious.  I need to restack the "supply closet" so I'll grab a bag then to check.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

I ordered a case when the launched the new site --- haven't opened any yet but now you got me curious.  I need to restack the "supply closet" so I'll grab a bag then to check.

That would be swell, thanks.  Let me know what you find out.

Well, that new case is pretty much just like the old ones... maybe just slightly different.  The plastic feels smoother than in the past (I like it that way), but otherwise, it's still 100% plastic exterior.  Tapes are now clear too and seem to be improved.

So, not sure why they say "non woven backsheet" on the site.  However, I get XL, and they apparently don't sell as much as med/lg.  The 2 cases of Teddy v1 I bought at the same time were 2017 production.  (was stamped right on the box).

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

Well, that new case is pretty much just like the old ones... maybe just slightly different.  The plastic feels smoother than in the past (I like it that way), but otherwise, it's still 100% plastic exterior.  Tapes are now clear too and seem to be improved.

So, not sure why they say "non woven backsheet" on the site.  However, I get XL, and they apparently don't sell as much as med/lg.  The 2 cases of Teddy v1 I bought at the same time were 2017 production.  (was stamped right on the box).

Thanks much for taking the time to check and reply back.  I may order again. 

I just purchased some of the ABU Simple, and they seem to be somewhat similar in design (different, softer poly which I like, but no printed panel - still fit well and are very comfortable.  The adhesive on the fastening tapes seems to be a different composition as well.)

• 2 months later...

So I've had a pack of bambino magnifico that I bought about a month ago or more but never really gave them an honest try now that I have i have to say..... Meh.

I give them a 3 out of 5 stars. I haven't had any leaks or anything and they seem to absorb pretty good but the fit seems loose. 

And to be honest it's just not my favorite diaper. I don't know why other, than the fit its fine it just doesn't excite me like others do I guess.  unfortunately I won't be buying these again. 

• 10 months later...

I'm trying my first Bambino Cloudee diaper and I am pretty happy with it so far.   It is a very comfortable diaper and fits me very well. I  put it on last night and have been in it for about 10 1/2 hours now and it is still going pretty strong. 

I'd say that this is a good 8-12 hour diaper,  depending on fluid intake. 

Trying on  the Bambino Catstronaut today.  A really cute diaper that fits me pretty good and is comfortable.   I'd just like it will regular sticky tapes instead of the velcro tapes.

• 6 months later...

Bambino's deserve recognition and respect for basically being the first AB-focused disposable diaper to market.  They've largely been chasing other companies for the last few years though.  Personally, I was disappointed they had neglected their Bianco line for so long when I was last ordering through them (several years ago now).

There's really no design variation on their existing shell that would bring me back at this point.  It would require something significantly different from them to grab my attention, like a superior take on what Super Dry Kids attempts to be in the form of a Bambino product, or one-upping Northshore Max on thickness/absorbency as the Trest line has done.

• 8 months later...

Incontinent from birth, and at home have always favored cloth diapers and vinyl pants.  Long-time Molicare user on the road, but ordered a case of Bambino's Bellisimo in the hope that the thicker padding would mitigate lower back pain.  The cushioning certainly helps when sitting down, but I am really disappointed in the diaper's wicking action (this is true of both the two tape and four tape version, both of which came in this one case).  At changing, the top of the diaper both front and back is completely dry when the middle is saturated and beginning to leak.  It is particularly ineffective when I am lying on my left side (side sleeper).  With a price point now north of $2.50 per item, I simply do not feel that I am getting my money's worth out of this product, especially when comparing it with the comprehensive absorbency of the thinner Molicare brand.

• 2 months later...

Not sure if anyone has noticed this but whenever bambino has a sale, make sure to double check the sale price. Often I have noticed that their website often does not give you the discount they have advertised on their website. The bright side is they are the only company to offer sales regularly whereas other brands only during the holidays

I just received 2 boxes from them.  Service was very prompt (ordered on Monday, shipped on Tuesday).  The 25% tag was at the top of the check out page, and you couldn't miss it.  Like you, however, I have frequently encountered the problem of an advertised sale on the opening page never bringing up the discount at any point in the transaction process.  I abandon the purchase at that point, to try again on their next "sale."  Sales advertisements do come fast and furious.  

• 1 month later...

Just took advantage of Bambino's latest buy one case, get the second case at 60% off sale.  As per usual, the sale price did not trigger on the order page in response to the first email.  Or the second.

It was the third email that actually executed the sale price.  Shipping was very prompt, also as per usual: ordered late on Thursday, shipment arrived on Sunday morning.

The moral to the story seems to be that you have to wade through multiple emails to get to the discount.  If you are patient, you will score a quality product at a reasonable price.  Just don't give up!