LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Am I Gay

nathan

I was just wondering im not attracted to men but im attracted to the sexual things about men and i get turned on when thinking about it, also i like strap ons and other toys like that

youcan be any thing ypu want to be

have not seen males use strap ons so you may just need to be control by females

most gays things that males look better in diapers then females

many gays think about what it would be loike to be changed by a male and have him play with certain areas while you are undiaperedsome even to the ppint of getting an inch in that certain spot or they think what it would be like to be called over and ask if they were wet or dirty and to say no then now there daddy or brother woild have to check them and then take them in and change them and even punish them for lieing to the other

even know it could be a spanking or time out in the corner

then to cry they have to go potty and know it makes no difference they will just use the pants then daddy will fix them up

some even want to be treated like little girls

but really who cares as long as you are happy with your self

sorry have a hard tijme with words

I was just wondering im not attracted to men but im attracted to the sexual things about men and i get turned on when thinking about it, also i like strap ons and other toys like that

I don't think that makes you gay. Personally, I'm in the same boat to some degree, but when I see at a good looking women, there's something else to it, beyond simple sexual pleasure. That's why I say I'm straight.

I am not attracted to men at all and I love women, But I have this fantasy of a women dressing me as her baby girl and making suck a dick and swallow the cum. The thought of this really makes me hard. I don't think this makes me gay and I not sure I would ever carry out this fantasy.

• 2 weeks later...

Well now. Being of the gay persuasion myself, I can whole-heartedly tell ya, that No, being attracted to men dosen't nesecarilly mean your gay. It might mean that you like the idea of having a daddy, or a brother. If you can find a few friends to age-play with, or have a munch in your area, then explore yourself, things naturally turn up when you are receptive. (ps. ALWAYS have a safe-word, just in case) Now, as per the strap-ons etc. MANY hetero men like butt-beads, stimulates the male g-spot and is an "exotic" pleasure to some.

In short, curiosity NEVER killed the human sexuality cat. ^_^

• 7 months later...

I know this is an old posting , but there is nothing wrong with being gay, you are who you are, not everbody is stright, and stright people telling you there is something wrong with you is not right.

But you will never know unless you try, if you try it and it's not for you fine, may other stright guys have gay thoughts, and just want to see what its like, it doesn't make them gay, it just tells them who and what they are.