LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I understand where you are comming from. I just dont think that these people would feel the same way if they knew someone who was ab/dl. It can totally change your thinking on the subject of you have a close friend you know and love who is into it. Sure, people find it weird, but weird just means out of the ordinary. I think weird people are the ones that dont have fetishes at all, wheres the excitement in that.

I've had the uncomfortable experience of being in a conversation with someone (an ex-boyfriend, in fact) who had become aware of ABDL and thought it was disturbing. In a nice twist, I was sitting next to him diapered while we were talking about this (I'd never told him of my desires, and we were broken up but still friends at time of our talk)

I'd like to say that I was bold and told him off for his closed-mindedness, but unfortunately I took the easy way out and changed the subject.

Yes, been there and done that as well, I am 36 and have been AB/DL the entire time. Late bed wetter that never really grew out of diapers and then got fixated on them. Anyways I have shared with just a select feew girls I was dating and only after the relationship developed to the point where I knew and trusted them very well. All of them once they understood and asked questions and felt it had nothing to do with children were fine with it. They did not want to participate but were ok and when we broke all was cool. My current girld friend is cool with it as well, and plays in a limited basis. I wated 1 year into our dating before I shared it. I use to have a lot of anxiety over the whole thing but no more it is all gone not one drop of guilt. Stick with it, wait a bit in a new relationship if you can trust her then communicate like hell. Good Luck

Augie