LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Punishment

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest

my mommy does a punishment that I find exiting but non sexual first I get a very big enama which I have to hold for five minutes after she gets the diaper on me i then have to stand in the corner wearing nothing but high heels and a blindfold my hand s are tied behind my back and I must stay in the messy diaper and the corner for one hour after one hour I am cleaned up and made to drink a lot if water and am put back in the corner until my mommy decides otherwise usally during my time in the corner i get ten swats on my diapered bottom every fifteen minutes and of course my moommy will lose count during the spanking which means she has to start over

hope this helps

Baby tim

• 3 weeks later...

My mommy makes me wear a diaper all day and night and will change me only two times a day. Once in the morning if I'm wet, and once between when I come home and when I go to bed. This treatment gose on till I get a full blown case of diaper rash. It hurts to wear diapers with a rash and she knows it ! She says that wearing a diaper 24 / 7 with out a choise will remind me of how much I've been acking like a baby. Well then, when she is sure that I have learned my leasson, she will let me go a few days with out a diaper so I can heal the rash. I hope your mommy comes up with something moresasily over come for you punishment.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest lawcrumzy

hello, to every body in the room

im lawrence , and i am new in the room , i need some one to talk to, if u are interested , pls mail me on lawcrumzy@yahoo.com.