LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Temper Tantrum

sirpoopsalot

You all play and have fun... *gets a fresh plate of cookies out and brings them to the livin room for the babies to share*

*sits down and watches the babies have fun*

Huggles and kissies,

CURIOUS

HAAA RAAAAAY

I LOVES COOKIES HAAAA RAAAA

*jumps up and down with joy

Goes over to Diaprbayb and whispers in ear

May I have more coke please there no more in da fwidge

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hmm... no coke in the fridge. This brings up a question. A question I want to know the answer to. This then means that I am CURIOUS :o where did all the coke go?

*looking in the mirror bayb suddenly gets the urge to hug herself to death*

AAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHH! *she runs out of the room*

nope UR not curious IM curious :) and no theres no coke in curious' fridge cause thats NOT good for babies! and curious always cares bout the health and well being of da babies in here.. lots of babas of juicy and milkie in fridge tho freshly made dis morning! :)

*smiles at poops and wantsa give him a snuggle*

huggles and kissies,

CURIOUS

nope UR not curious IM curious :) and no theres no coke in curious' fridge cause thats NOT good for babies! and curious always cares bout the health and well being of da babies in here.. lots of babas of juicy and milkie in fridge tho freshly made dis morning! :)

*smiles at poops and wantsa give him a snuggle*

huggles and kissies,

CURIOUS

* begins running around like a little crazy person and blabbering incoherently

Runs over to TV and grabs remote… turns off care bears and puts on the home shopping network…runs in other room and hides remote… *

* runs over to dlb*

sorry dlb …...... bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

*runs over to red*

Nice car dude..... bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

* runs over to mommy curious and tugs on dress for attention*

MOMMY.. MOMMY … MOMMY … MOMMY … MOMMY … MOMMY … MOMMY … MOMMY … MOMMY …..

Mommy, that bad, bad … :angry2:

*looks around to make sure diaprbayb has left room*

diaprbayb…she made me drink lots and lots of coke and now bouncing off the walls fwom too much caffeine…and I’m all wet. :angry2:

*frowns and looks down at soggy diaper*

I'm sorr we

*put on most innocent expression* :angel_not:

WHAT????????? :huh: RED why did u throw that block at DLB? He didnt do anything! He was just sad that the care bears were turned off! :glare: Can u go over to dlb and say ur sorry plz? Then ull need 5 mins in the corner for throwin a block. :o GO ON! Be a good boy and do as Curious said plz!

*snuggles dlb tight and kissies his booboo all better!* its ok sweetie! :wub: *takes the remote and turns carebears back on for DLB and looks at Sirpoops!* :huh:

Comere here young man we need to have a talk! I wonder if Sirpoops needs corner time too! :mellow: U know Curious doesnt allow soda dont u? If u dont believe me ask PET! Comere right now! *looks at sirpoops very seriously* :huh:

• 2 weeks later...

i need all the huggles and lollipops i can handle today, i was woken up by a call from my best friend from arizona who didn't bother to say goodbye before he moved, then a girl i really liked called and we talked for about 20 mins before i said i had to go because i was still tired and promised to call her back in 2 hours.

all this is when the sun was still coming up then i fell back asleep. i woke up after the sun had set a few hours ago, i don't know how in the world i slept for so long after getting at least 6 hours before the call. when i woke up i found 5 messages on the answering machine from my friends telling me to come to a bon fire out in the desert. extremely frustrated that it was too late to call that girl back(i all out hate breaking promises and am still kicking myself), missing the party, and that my best friend was gone i got in the chat to unwind.

20 minutes or so in the chat i get a call from one of my buddies saying that one of my very good friends was in jail for minor in consumption(the guy taking my diapers) and another of my allright friends was locked up for possession of a cactus that only native americans are allowed to have on a reservation.

after all that one of my other friends comes over to stay the night. we hang out till 3 in the morning when he has a panic attack and i have to drive him home early.

technically all this happened yesterday but i haven't slept since so it still counts as today for me. i just had to vent, sorry about that. now i'm going to go watch some cartoons wrapped up in a nice warm blankie, at least i found my favorite binky yesterday.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW FOX darling! :) Huggles tight! Itll be ok sweetie pie!

*gives da restless fox lotsa huggles and lollipops galore cause hims had it rough!* dere dere.. u know curious make it all better! Curious been outta town but Im back now sweetie :)

Huggles and kissies and lotsa lovin :)

Curious

:) Thank you sweetie! :) IM glad to be back.. *snuggles FOX some more and then gives him a sippy of juicy to drink* (wait.. do foxes drink from sippies?) *shrugs* :wub:

*sits fox down on the floor to play wif da toys in da toybox so he can forget all about his semi-bad day*

Huggles and kissies and lovins,

Curious :D

Nope! :) Little do u know, Diaprbayb, but baby girls love me too! :wub::) That piccy is of me and my baby girls! :)

My babygirls are made of sugar and spice and everything nice :) and as a matter of fact, so are my babyboys :)! YAY! :wub:

Curious :wub:

MOMMY CURIOUS

*looks up at mommy with sad puppy-dog eyes wet from being on the verge of crying*

I'm sowe I was such bwat and drank all the coka-cola a blamed it on diaprbayb...AND I'm sowe for running around like cwazy and being wound fwom sugar ...AND ...and I'm sowe guys for turning off care bears and I'm gunna be a vewe vewe vwe good boy from now on

and nebber make any twubul of nuttin any more for eber and eber

AWWW POOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs u so tight* shhh dont cry darling! *wipes ur widdle eyes and kissies ur nose* its ok :) Ur just havin a bad day and Curious understands bad days :) I Have those too!

*sits POOPS on my lappy and snuggles him tight!* Im sure everyone will gladly accept all of ur apologies sweetie pie! Ur a good good boy. And dont u let anyone ever tell u anything different ok? :) Curious finks ur just awesomeness :)

Huggles and kissies,

Curious

AWWW POOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs u so tight* shhh dont cry darling! *wipes ur widdle eyes and kissies ur nose* its ok :) Ur just havin a bad day and Curious understands bad days :) I Have those too!

*sits POOPS on my lappy and snuggles him tight!* Im sure everyone will gladly accept all of ur apologies sweetie pie! Ur a good good boy. And dont u let anyone ever tell u anything different ok? :) Curious finks ur just awesomeness :)

Huggles and kissies,

Curious

Oh! I lubs you SOOOOOOO much Mommy Curious.

I'm gunna be a good boy so you can be pwoud ub me!!!

* hugs Mommy Curious ever so tightly*

HEY!!!

Who put these ribbons in my hair???

DIAPRBAYB! You stop that!

• 1 month later...

Screams as loud as she can for lots of seconds, kicks the wall, ... then crys cuz her foot hurts now … as a result she throws her shoe across the room. It hits a glass from the kitchen table. It falls to the floor and shatters. She stands still looking at the broken glass and breathes hard ... feeling her heart beating hard.

um, ok I'm done

(thanks for a space to do that mr. sirpoopsalot)