LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Temper Tantrum

sirpoopsalot

*looks at ajc then at truck and smiles...eyes light up

Wow thats a nice twuck ajc!

YAY POOPS isnt that nice of AJ! Im very proud of him being so sweet and wanting to share that truck with u! He loves that truck a lot so it was very good of him to share it with u! :) U be good boy ok Sirpoops and play nice! HUGGLES

CURIOUS

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wana, I wana, my baba, blankie, fluffy.......

*goes a lookin for radio's baba .. and finds his blankie and his fluffy :) * aww how cute... well comere i found it ! u wannis? Look at this adorable fluffy :) *gives RADIO'S fluffy a hug and a kiss*

*watches for him to waddle over*

YAY POOPS isnt that nice of AJ! Im very proud of him being so sweet and wanting to share that truck with u! He loves that truck a lot so it was very good of him to share it with u! :) U be good boy ok Sirpoops and play nice! HUGGLES

CURIOUS

He is my fwend now and were gunna pway wit da shinny wed fiwa twuck.

But I needs a nap first cus I'm vewy sleepy!

*rubs eyes with fists*

Mommy curious...wheres my footed wittle blue pjs with the cool racing cars and the drop bottom? Can I hab sum hot chalk lit? :littleangel:

Yes Darling Poops u can have a nap first before u play with AJ and his amazing firetruck! I think a nap would help u greatly! :)

*gets poops all changed into a clean diaper and his favorite jammies and gets him a warm bottle of choccy milks just because hes had a bad day* :badmood:

*snuggles poops and gets him to sleep and puts him in the cribby wif his SCHNUGGLES for ni ni's* :closedeyes:

* when he gets up itll be play time and i JUST KNOW he'll wakies up in a better mood* :D

huggles and kissies.. sweet dreams poops, you :littleangel:

CURIOUS

Yes Darling Poops u can have a nap first before u play with AJ and his amazing firetruck! I think a nap would help u greatly! :)

*gets poops all changed into a clean diaper and his favorite jammies and gets him a warm bottle of choccy milks just because hes had a bad day* :badmood:

*snuggles poops and gets him to sleep and puts him in the cribby wif his SCHNUGGLES for ni ni's* :closedeyes:

* when he gets up itll be play time and i JUST KNOW he'll wakies up in a better mood* :D

huggles and kissies.. sweet dreams poops, you :littleangel:

CURIOUS

*Drinks yummy choccy milks and climbs in crib*

*Curls up into a ball while hugging Schnuggles bear and sucking thumb*

nighty nights mommy cur-we-is

good nights ebwe one.

*falls into deep restfull sleep*

AWWWWWWWWWWW RED , Honey dont cry! Its ok! I can get u a fresh baba of pedialyte to calm tummy! :) YAYYYYYYYYYY! and wheres ur car? *holds up a blue car* DIS ONE? *holds up a red car* DIS ONE? i have lots of cars honey! How did urs break? SHHHH..Dont cry! *gives Red a nice big fluffy teddy to hold* *offers Red his paci and snuggles him tight* SHHHHH its ok! Maybe Red needs a nap toos! U FINK? *dries reds facey off and snuggles tighter* U feelin sickies cause u cryin so much.. shhh settle down and just relax... *rubs reds tummy*

*runs in and gets a fresh pedialyte baba outta the fridge and feeeds it to Red* Dere dere! shhhhh!

huggles and kissies,

Curious

*keeps rockin RED til hes sound asweep :closedeyes: den picks him up and takes him to his cribby too!* :rolleyes: See.. all da babies are good they are just sleepy and tired which makes for cranky babies.. :crybaby:

*picks up the broken car and attempts to fix it up like brand new while Red is takin a nap.. gets it fixed up all shiny new* :drive1:

*goes to Chat for awhile while the babies are sleepin* :thumbsup:

*tiptoes down da hall to da chatroom*

Curious

AWWW YAY! :thumbsup: Special bonding time for DLB and ME while da babies are sleepin :) YAY! :D

*hugs and snuggles dlb so tight and feeds him some of my reeses cup and giggles* :Crylol:

*picks dlb up and goes in and checks on da sleepin :closedeyes: babies to make sure they are ok and goes back into the livin room and sits back down*

*turns on Carebears and watches and snuggles and cuddles* :wub:

:wub: I loves dlb lots and lots!

CURIOUS

*snuggles up wif curious while watchin care bears

*points at tv during songs and giggles and dances

*yawns at end

*puts head on curious lappy

* Eyes light up seeing car fixed perfectly *

:):band:

YAY RED DO u like ur car? I tried the whole time u were sleepin to fix it for u! And I even washed it and shined it for u! I hope u love it! *Hugs u tight and kissies ur cheek* Im glad ur in a better mood! A nice long nap always helps!

Hugs and Kissies,

CURIOUS

* wakes up...rubs eyes while yawning deeply*

Hello eb we 1...I feels better now...hello bayb...oh no more tantwums for me...wanna be fwends now?

I'm thursty...

*Goes to fride and drinks big bottle of coke*

*burpes very loadly and laughs*

YAY g'mornin poops! *picks ya up and snuggles u tight!* Im so glad u wakied up in a better mood! UR such a good boy! *takes the coke from u and gives u a baba of ice cold juicy* MMMMMMMMMMM see? Dat is whats for babies not coke! :) Good boy! *gives Red and Dlb a baba of juicy too and holds them while they watch the Carebears movie on tv* :) Such good babies !

Huggles and kissies,

Curious

Hello eb we 1...I feels better now...hello bayb...oh no more tantwums for me...wanna be fwends now?

We can always be fwends sp, but I can't pway here, it's too one sided,

nothing but boy toys

*sneaks sp a baba full of coke from behind her back*

Well got to go. My sister is waiting for me in the other room :wub:

Thats not true.. Curious is never one sided... theres girls toys here as well as boys toys! I have babygirls and babyboys so I have toys for all! :) SO yes diaprbayb please stay and play with Sirpoops and the others.. :) I even have some pink sippies that my babyboys refuse to drink out of :D

*gets some babygirl toys outta the toy box and lays em out on the floor for the girls to play with too* there u go!

You all play and have fun... *gets a fresh plate of cookies out and brings them to the livin room for the babies to share*

*sits down and watches the babies have fun*

Huggles and kissies,

CURIOUS