LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Kid

Guest Young_sissy77

Guest Young_sissy77

Just wanted to introduce mysef , kinda nervous , I'm 19 and over the last year have become interested in Diapers (we call em nappies in Britain) and found myself to be turned on by wearing them and peeing in them (havn't tryed disposables yet as yet to find a UK supplier). I have always been turned on by crossdressing for as long as i remember. But I always had the fantasy of being humiliated , forced into panties and frilly dresses etc, I would love to find sumone to humiliate me , force me into diapers and treat me like the sissy i want to be. But anyway just to say hello !

love n sissy kisses

Gitsie

Hey Sissy77, I know how you feel, even though I have been an on again off again sissy for some time, I have always fantasized about being forced to become a sissy by either a male or female. To me I think it is the struggle between my male and female side, I want both worlds, I love being a man but deperately want to be a beautiful sissy. I love to dres up around the house when no one is home, I wear panties almost all of the time, my wife allows me too, but I have gone out of the house dressed up, I have taken suitcases full of sissy clothes when I traveled and spent all of my nights in my hotel room being the sissy that I am, wanting someone to wlak through the dorr that would take control, hee hee

• 2 months later...
Guest slyfox

:horse: Hello New Sissy,

I just wanted to take the time to say hello and welcome to sissyhood. I have been a cross dresser for many years ( really love to wear panties) and of course who doesn't love a diaper. I just wanted you to know that you are not alone with the feeling of wanting to be a sissy. Drop me a note some time and we will chat. Send mail to slyfox4355@hotmail.com Bye. Bill

Hellow Young Sissy 77 Wellcome. I hope you fiend this site to be as wonderfull as I have. I hope you will express your real feelings and enjoy being a sissy. If you ever need a sister to talk with I would be happy to as well as eveyone here would, after all, what is a chat room for ? I have been a sissy A/B for so many years that I chose not to count. What this meens is I have had many experiences and met many, people some not accepting but most times were fun and tresurable moments. You should make some of your own. Good luck