LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How To Become Incontinent

Hi there, i started to wear diapers a month ago, ( I wear mollicare) 24/7, ( during the night i no longer have control), and i would like to know how long does it take to loose al bladder control !?

For the sake of being objective, there are many way to become incontinent, and there's actually a good article over at infantilism.org (I think it's still called that).

Anyway, for my thoughts... this is stupid. I spent the first 15 years of my life bowel incontinent due to a birth defect, and it was NOT fun. It probably led to me being an AB, due to other extenuating circumstances, but trust me, the ability to choose is where the fun of it is. When you loose that choice, you loose the fun.

Hi there, i started to wear diapers a month ago, ( I wear mollicare) 24/7, ( during the night i no longer have control), and i would like to know how long does it take to loose al bladder control !?

Just wearing, and using, a nappy will not in some magical way make you incontinent, and be happy for that.

A nappy is afterall, just like underwear only thicker and probably more absorbant. It has no special powers to fulfill whatever wishes you may have. You normal underwear didn't do that either did it ???

And if so, please lend it to me, I have a couple of wishes I would like to order fullfilled !!!

:badmood::whistling::wacko::horse:

BOHICA! (Bend over, here it comes again!)

Well, if it took you a month to lose nighttime control, it should take you another month to lose daytime control, assuming you have good conditions for training yourself -- you are secure in your diaper during the day, and feel safe using it wherever you may be. But you *will* have to train yourself -- pee as soon as you feel you need to, and don't pay attention while that peeing stops, just continue doing something else.

Others, though, have tried for a year or two and had no results.

Me, I can lose bladder control...but I keep it like a switch, it's only for when I am wearing diapers.

Just wearing, and using, a nappy will not in some magical way make you incontinent, and be happy for that.

A nappy is afterall, just like underwear only thicker and probably more absorbant. It has no special powers to fulfill whatever wishes you may have. You normal underwear didn't do that either did it ???

And if so, please lend it to me, I have a couple of wishes I would like to order fullfilled !!!

My boxers do. They're made of solid gold and the souls of the damned.

If I had solid gold boxers, I'd wrap them up into a tight cylinder and beat some twit with them, then sell them to hire a lawyer to get me off, then higher another lawyer to defend me in court.

• 2 weeks later...

there is a good article at [That site] called the 12 month program

heard great things from

I might try it when I transfer out of communty college and no longer living at home

Guest Diaperdragon

Ah Gezz, Not this again. :rolleyes:

Some people will never ever get it that it's not fun to be incontinent and some who want and begg to be incontinent, should pay a visit to a shrink or a psychologist.

It's almost like those who want to switch genders to be the opposite knowing that their's no going back, the thing is irriversable and you'll never ever be completely the opposite in terms of DNA, physiological, biological and chemically the opposite.

Yes, but with gender switching, you don't gain a disability. (You know, there are SOOO many things that could be said right here that would be SOOO funny but so inappropriate... so I'll just think them, and all of you that know my sense of humor can just laugh right along with me, knowing that I mean no disrespect or harm, but the jokes just presented themselves.)

awww man!! not this crap again...when will ppl learn?

oh well,better here than in the incontinence section again.

how to become,my method was roll a semi down an embankment and get crushed and pinned in the cab,would love that day back

life long D/L but no choices now

Lol, I love these kind of topics because the only reason I clicked the hyperlink was to watch the flames. And yea, to the topic since I am replying after all, it does sound a bit fun to TRY incontinents, but I don't wear 24/7 and after a week strait of wearing as much as I can I'm all diapered out for another week at least. So as far as losing control goes, fantasy is funner than reality; It would be cool to shoot an energy beam out of my palms but then I'd burn my hand off and then I'm screwed. Oh, and I'm glad I wasn't born under the wheel of a car too.