LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Becoming a parent through tragedy (private for baby_james and Danny)

Baby_James

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris wakes up when Danny parks at a rest area. He yawns and stretches in his car seat and starts to slowly realize what has happened as he he feels cold and wet and looks down at his shorts and starts to get worried. He had never had a problem with going potty or bed wetting before but now this was the 2nd time he had wet himself. He quickly reached and pulled one of the blankets to cover himself hoping Danny wouldn't notice

I look at you and smiles "it's only until we get to my house then I'll take it off okay" cuddles you "its just in case you have to go potty and we have no where to stop. It doesn't make you a baby okay"

"You are still a big boy no matter what" I say as I grab a pull up out of the bad and remove your wet underwear and grabs a baby wipe, cleaning your privates and then pulling the pull up up.

He nods his head yea and sighs as he doesn't like pull ups either but at least they kinda felt like undies and they had Elmo on them which was cool.

"Danny I'm hungry can eat too pwease" as he reaches up to be carried as Carly and Charlie wake up too starting to fuss wanting out of there car seats

"buddy we are almost at our new home okay, we wont be long I promise, we will go to McDonalds okay, its coming up in about 10 minutes. just be patient okay" I smile, trying to concentrate on driving.

sighs "guys keep calm okay, I am trying to drive, we will be there very soon and ill have you all out and fed"

we finally arrive at McDonalds which is only 5 minutes from my house. I get the stroller out and puts Charlie and Carly in there. I grab the diaper bag and take Chris out and takes them inside.

"right I will get you all a happy meal okay" I smile as Carly just babbles and Charlie makes funny faces and Chris looks up at his big brother

After eating McDonald's the kids are driven to there new home Chris holds Danny's hand as he's taken out of his seat and Carly and Charlie are pushed in there strollers Chris eyes get big as he walks in "wow this house is huge!!" As the babies try to get out of there stroller so they can explore

Christopher sighs even though he really appreciates what his brother did to make it feel like home he already misses his old room and his old friends knowing everything is going to change. He puts on a brave face though and hugs Danny saying thank you

Meanwhile Carly is off in her room as she plays she hasn't thought much of even trying to use her potty anymore and since no one is paying attention she plays with her dolls and makes a red face concentrating as she fills her diaper and sighs feeling better and keeps playing with her princess

"Sweetie, you can hold your dolly but I need to change you okay, I don't want you getting a rash. And I won't force you to potty train okay, its a new place and I know you need time to adjust, so take your time okay" I pick her up and lays her on her changing table.