LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Suggested change in topics under Our Lifestyle Discussion

On 02/06/2017 at 8:29 PM, Alvin Spacemunk said:

They merged a bunch of forums with Lifestyle:

Like Baby Furs and Diaper Lovers forums used to be separate but now there part of Our LifeStyle Discussion

I understand why Mikey didn't do this, but I would have gone a step further and removed most if not all of the sub-forums entirely leaving us with one general "lifestyle" forum. It requires a little work, but topic prefixes can then be affixed to each thread which is now located in that one general forum, making it easier to find without having so many smaller forums that don't have enough activity to justify them. Splitting youth and adult disposables in the diaper lovers section is one area where this actually makes sense, and I understand sectioning off stinky/squishy/proud for entirely different reasons, but the current system is still not as ideal as it could be.

It would be good to have more things on the left side, such as people who I am following, the ability to put links to favorit threads, a "featured phot's place. Also the ability to put things like photos on the timeline and have them stay in their positions. and a couple more input fields on the profile, like interests and that sort of things; things that we can do more with. There is a lot of blank space. Also the ability to block threads you do not want to see or have come up in your stream, such as the one in Lifestyle that pertain to a local area or that are gross or too creepy. You might want to add to the "I am a..." field for those who are not little or the like "Man" and "Woman" denotiong being grownup or their own age. How about a few megabytes of disk space for the larger "Baby Bankers" or as an extra, paid for or ad-supported (would not mind having as headers banner ads for l l mdico, Rearz and Babykins or others that I might review prducts for; I'd be happy to give a plug to a place that has things that I think are good and are of interest, to set up maybe a mini-site like I did for my about me. and maybe the About Me for the person's "landing zone"?

I would also like to know more about "articles" since I do not know how to get at them or what they are