LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

do you hide your wetting at home

oldwetter66

I don't hide it, everyone knows I'm incontinent but I don't particularly have diapers on display. If you opened a cupboard you might see a packet of diapers or spot a used one in the trash but nothing obvious.

Definitely hide it. My family does NOT need to know about my diaper fetish--it's a very personal thing. That's why I can't wear disposable diapers--no way to store them or dispose of them without someone finding out. Besides, I like cloth much better anyway. There are things in our lives that are private and should be kept to ourselves because other people just wouldn't understand it, and this is one of those things.

50 minutes ago, BabyJune said:

Definitely hide it. My family does NOT need to know about my diaper fetish--it's a very personal thing. That's why I can't wear disposable diapers--no way to store them or dispose of them without someone finding out. Besides, I like cloth much better anyway. There are things in our lives that are private and should be kept to ourselves because other people just wouldn't understand it, and this is one of those things.

I assume that since this is the adult bedwetters forum, the OP intended it to be a question posed to those for whom fetish is not, or at least not their primary reason for diapers. Things are very different when you need diapers

I have to admit that I do hide it. I share a house and have my own room and wait for my roommate to leave for work before dealing with the wet bedding and getting rid of used diapers. On weekends its a bit more difficult but in general I get the place to myself for a few hours every day. My roommate knows about it but doesn't say anything but I don't feel comfortable being too out in the open about it.

22 hours ago, HotDogg55 said:

It's obviously a little different in your case. Since you have a family, with kids and grandkids of your own, they also knew about your fall. At your age it's almost normal. Tougher for the young ones.

I tried to hide it from my girlfriend when I first moved in with her. I discretely used used diapers I thought at the time were good enough and part for the course. Boy, was I wrong. I soaked the diaper to the point where it soaked my entire side

On 15/02/2017 at 3:39 PM, Lil_jasuto said:

I tried to hide it from my girlfriend when I first moved in with her. I discretely used used diapers I thought at the time were good enough and part for the course. Boy, was I wrong. I soaked the diaper to the point where it soaked my entire side

We do not hide the fact I need diapers for my bladder issue, any one who needs to know knows its a lot easier to be open about my bladder issue then to sneak around trying to get changed when we have family and friends over to the apt.

This is very new to me. Only since Oct. The only people who know are my Doc and me. I'm hoping to continue to heal and no one ever knows. I'm glad that others who have to deal with this have the freedom to be open. There is no shame in this. I'm just taking it one step at a time just like the rest of my recovery.

On 2/23/2017 at 3:41 AM, stevewet said:

My wife wasn't at all phased when I became incontinent and has been so supportive. My nightly bedwetting doesn't bother her and she encouraged me to seek help from the continence service and get a supply of nappies or pads. Five years on it is just a way of life and we are still just as happy.

I'ts been a year now Stevewet. My girlfriend has grown accustomed to me wearing protection and wanting a dry bed. She has even had some fun with me wearing (basic role playing) but now its become a normal everyday expectation. She actually gets made when I try to sleep without protection as she knows I need it for now.