LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Twins babysitting twins (family rp)

Baby_James

It's Friday afternoon and school has just ended. It was a holiday 3 day weekend and james was looking forward to having Monday off from school he had it already planned out. Saturday he had a basketball game against a local rivals that he felt they would win which meant victory party afterwards. Sunday he would go to the beach and Monday he would go meet up with some teammates and play football and video games. Having no idea what his parents were gonna tell him and Madison when they got home about babysitting. He's laughing and messing around with some of the other guys as he finds Madison and tells his friends he'll meet up with them later. He goes over seeing Madison giving her a hug as they talk a little and get in the car. James drives and starts telling Madison his plans "common you should come with me to the beach on Sunday or the party after the game tomorrow it will be a beautiful day outside and it will be a chance to hang out and socialize a little" james loves his twin sister and she has a great personality in private when it's just the 2 of them but james tries to help her get out of her shell so others can see that side of her

Madison talked to her brother as they get into the car. She listened to him about the beach." Um I'll think about it." She said. Whilst she was beautiful with long blonde hair and deep blue eyes and quite smart, she easily got shy in social situations and it made it difficult to be around people she didn't know well. As her brother drove she relaxed in her seat. A 3 day weekend would give her plenty of time to relax and catch up on her reading and some of her favorite shows. She did however think about going to the beach with Ryan trying to remember if she had a good bikini to wear

James pulled up to the house and walked inside with Madison. Confused at first at the lugggage by the front door. Who knows where Ryan is always off exploring th house or playing. Tommy in a long Thomas the train shirt as he

Madison felt a tug on her leg and saw it was tommy. She lifted the little boy into her arms and placed him on her hip." Hey tommy you have a good day." She said before her mother came and broke the news." Um ok I'm pretty sure we can handle it." Maddie said before tickling Timmy a bit." Hows your diaper buddy you need a change." She asked him

He blushed bright red when she asked as his diaper was pretty wet but mom was busy packing to check on him and he didnt want to bother her. He just nodded his head.

Mom was telling James a few more rules and things to remember as james asked "where is Ryan?"

Maddie gave his diaper a pat finding it pretty wet." Ok let's go get you nice and dry." She said carrying him upstairs to the nursery. As she was waking up the Stairs she saw Ryan running around the top floor. He ran right past her going the opposite direction on the stairs

He sucked on his thumb looking up at her "so mommy go bye bye?" Timmy was still a little confused on the conversation and about what was going on as he looked up at her and was laying on his changing table looking around for his stuffed monkey

Maddie grabbed a diaper and got the wipe warmer closer." Yeah she's gonna be gone for a couple days." She said as she got his old diaper off and blew a raspberry on his tummy." Me and James will take good care of you though." She said as she got the wipes from the warmer and cleaned him up before powdering him and getting him in a new diaper.

Timmy laughed and kicked his feet when his sister blew rasberry kisses on his stomach as he cheers up a little sad that mommy is going to be gone but a little happy knowing he gets to be with his sister. "yay i wove when we pway sis sis" as he holds his arms up after getting changed into a dry diaper ready to be taken off the changing mat "where onky?onky?" as he looks around trying to find his stuffed monkey he usually always has with him

James starts to think maybe this wont be so hard not knowing how much work it takes to keep up with both of them as mom slips out quietly as the kids are preoccuppied and doesnt want the toddlers to have a meltdown when she leaves.

James puts down ryan "ok buddy what do you wanna play?"

Maddison threw the diaper in the pail and lifted him into her arms. She saw the monkey in his crib and handed it to him." Okay buddy let me change real quick and I'll make us a snack k." She said taking him downstairs to be with Ryan and James for a minute.

Timmy sucks his thumb and thinks a bit what he wants as a snack "ohh ohh I want peanut butter!!!" -as he bounces up and down in Madison's arms as he gets to feeling better.

james finishes texting and goes back to Ryan "hey you still ready to play with some cars?" As James doesn't want Ryan to feel left out

Timmy nods his head "yes pwease!" Clutching his monkey tighter so he doesn't lose him again "can we go pway after pwease"

james pushes a car with Ryan seeing Madison take Timmy to the kitchen "you want to go get a snack with your sister and brother?"

Timmy started to eat his hands getting covered in peanut butter and bananas as he giggles and sucks it offf his hands. "Sis can onky have nana pwease!" As he holds it up for her

James sits Ryan in his high chair next to Timmy "do you want just what your brother is having Ryan?"

Timmy acts like he feeding his monkey some of his banana and kicks his feet in his high chair playing.

"ok Ryan one sandwhich coming up" as James goes and makes a ham and cheese sandwich and pours apple juice in a sippy cup. "Oh by the way Madison I'm having matt and Luke come over later tonight after the twins are asleep" hoping his sister wouldn't mind even though mom said no going he figured this wouldn't count