LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Potty training

I was a late one with potty training, at 4 I was almost potty trained until I broke my leg and my mom figured to start potty training after I got my cast off, I wasn't potty trained til 4 1/2 years old but growing up I battled mild overactive bladder and had accidents on ocassion. I wore diapers to bed til I was 11 and then at 16 years old my bedwetting came back for good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had control and could use the toilet by age 3. So my answer would have to be three. However, I still wore diapers until I was 5, mostly pull-ups at that point. I had the ability to use the toilet, but sometimes I would just go in my diaper instead.

• 2 weeks later...

I was between 2 1/2 and 3 when I was trained, no later then 3 though. Mom would not have anything to do with more cloth diapers to wash. You're done with diapers kid, you are now toilet trained, DON'T FORGET IT! I can remember being about 3, and mom pinning my night diaper on me in bed. But, even that didn't last. I wet the bed till about 6, but no diapers for me! You can learn from wet clothes and blankets to stop. A plastic sheet on my bed saved the mattress, but not me.

I was 5 when I was fully potty training during the day and age 10 when I was night time trained. I fought tooth and nail to stay in diapers during my diapered years when mom tried to potty train me. Mom got me trained enough that I could attend preschool at 4 then at 5 I guess I just gave up. I think if I remember right that I thought of the assumption that I was diapered at night so I could train during the day and still wear them at night.

It went something like that.

• 6 months later...