LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Purpose Of Incontinence Forum

I wouldn't want to keep the AB/DLs out, inconts can learn a lot from them.

I'll go back to the fundamentals here: WHY do people want to become incontinent?

I think there's a bunch of different reasons:

1) To get a rise out of the rest of us....look at the responses to icefisherman to see how little effort it is to stir up a tempest in a teapot...

2) For self-acceptance...turtlepins has a point...the lie is hard on some folks..

3) 17 year old wannabees, that really haven't thought it through...see "New Temporary incontinence" thread... (or maybe some of us are a bit older, but haven't figured it out)

4) Occasionally, because the current continence situation is completely miserable, as icefisherman said his situation was....I support him, and would hope his doctor would support him, if only to relieve the pain.

5) For external acceptance...if I HAVE to wear, my friends won't think I'm so wierd...I mean I'd expect to get fired if they knew the sorts of feelings I have when I'm wearing diapers...if they ever find out, I'll say it's because I *HAVE* to...

5b) For the external attention available if you "have to" wear diapers...I mean I think many AB's are in it because of the attention they get...and if you are too rigid to play at it that way, maybe you think you will get it if you "have to" wear diapers...

And yeah, I'm bored by the wannabee whines myself..."new temp incontinence" and icefisherman's thread are required reading before someone can ask an interesting question.

Dill Pickle.

Please Stop Hating...

I want to be incontinent... just because you don't like it, doesn't mean I won't. So fuck you. I want to wet myself uncontrolably for the rest of my life, and it's my choice... so stop bitching, goto another forum!

Wow. Just, wow.

"Please Stop Hating"... and then followed up with "So fuck you".

"It's my choice", in a forum specifically for people that don't have that choice... and then "stop bitching, go to another forum!"

My head asplode.

Wow. Just, wow.

"Please Stop Hating"... and then followed up with "So fuck you".

"It's my choice", in a forum specifically for people that don't have that choice... and then "stop bitching, go to another forum!"

My head asplode.

I agree.

I don't hate you wannabes... it's not about that.

EDIT: Just to clarify, I used the term Wannabe for lack of a better term. It's not at all meant as insultive.

Shrugs, I used to unpotty train submissive women I was dating. You just kept them in diapers and refused to let them take them off themselves. At first they had a hard time using the diapers,then they learned to relax. It was just a process.......I didn't make huge drama over it.

The interesting thing was, that eventually just the unconscious association of being put in diapers began to make a few lose control.

Didn't happen with every one-just the ones who were more suggestible.

Perhaps part of it had to do with my nonchalance about changing them, no matter what they did in them. Mind you, I am not into age play-so they could not use a regression excuse as to why they were being forced to lose the control. And they only felt the urge when I diapered them, never when they did themselves.

Looking back, it's rather odd. And I wonder if any of it was real, or they were just playing up to me, because they got an erotic charge out of the control. As far as really losing control? I know how, I have done it to myself.

Buy an indwelling cath off of ebay. Do the proper hygiene or you'll get an infection. Stick it up your cock, and inflate the bulb. Instant incontinence. If you get excited, forget it, you cannot orgasm around the tube-it will hurt like a mother. But you WILL be flooding your diapers just like a baby-a constant 24 7 dribble.

See how you like dealing with it then.

Guest diamondback688

i remember that thread...it had some very good info in it for the ppl that wanted to become incontinent...i think we should submit it as a sticky, so it is always visible and they dont have to search for it or start a new topic...

i remember that thread...it had some very good info in it for the ppl that wanted to become incontinent...i think we should submit it as a sticky, so it is always visible and they dont have to search for it or start a new topic...

I got another idea: Can we have DailyDi let us do the "wannabe" topic as a wiki? (And agree that the standard response to a wannabe post is to point to the wiki?)

That should allow for a much more interesting, if much slower, conversation.

Dill Pickle.

Guest diamondback688

that sounds good to me...

I got another idea: Can we have DailyDi let us do the "wannabe" topic as a wiki? (And agree that the standard response to a wannabe post is to point to the wiki?)

That should allow for a much more interesting, if much slower, conversation.

Dill Pickle.

i think we should submit it as a sticky, so it is always visible and they dont have to search for it or start a new topic...

Yeah, making that topic a sticky would be a good idea and might reduce the number of those threads. Personally, I just ignore them, but it would be nice to not see it repeated over and over again.

About wikis, i'm running a MediaWiki (the same wiki software that Wikipedia uses) on my website, and it is very easy to setup and run. Ad spam is a problem with wikis, but a carefully setup spam filter works wonders. I wouldn't limit a wiki to just incontinence wannabe's, I think that a general wiki for all AB/DL topics would be cool. :)

The biggest problem boards for real incon boards have, is freakish perverts with diaper fetishes coming there-and trying to expliot these people's misery for sexual gratification.

I would not appreciate it if I were them. It only adds further shame and confusion to an already bad situation. They are not just dealing with a disabilty after, but being linked to pedophilea and sexual perversion.

I wish that diaper fetishists would have the decency to simply stay in places like this to amuse themselves-rather than invade places that have no desire whatsoever to cater to them. It has the same class as a pervert with an amputee festish haunting hospitals.

Just freakin quit it.

am happy I am a boy I have a spinal cord injure and I am total incontinence and vary happy I do not need to ware diapers I yours I leg bag and condom catheter 2 time a week I ware diaper in bed to have a brake for the condom and to stop skin brake down

My hart goes out all the girl out their how has to ware diapers 24/7 for girl it is diapers or fole catheter and I and I have vary good girl friend how is paralyzed for waist down and use diaper 24/7 and it vary had work to chance her diaper if she out their is no adult size chancing tables and chance her diaper it in the chair is not safe as you have no balance and spasms problems as for traveling some ware is to not funny so am f#### look to be a boy for my if my leg bag full I just empted it and traveling I have no problems

Sorry for bad spelling I am dyslexia

Guest Alexander

I am curious as to where all this ignorance is coming from... Let us not think that the word "understanding" is a one way word.... No it is a word that is applicable to both sides of the present arguement, which in its own right is a question bearing upon human nature... Comments that deviate, is it possible that they are all ignorant in substance???

Well, hmm... It is most odd then that you are posting this on a website called, um, "The Daily Diapers". Now, I'm not suggesting we ban people who are only incontinent, but using the same logic you just did, but should we?

After all, the byline on the front page of this website says, "DailyDiapers is the exclusive* community for Adult Babies and Diaper Lovers featuring thousands of photos of diapered men and women as well as stories diaper reviews, advice columns, personal ads, message boards and more!"

Seriously, get over yourself, and quit trying to make other people feel bad. Oddly enough, your just as much of a sick bastard as anyone for making the connection between AB/DL and Pedo. You're no better than Jerry Falwell or Pat Robbinson.

Take your sorry ass comments and hit the road, a**hole!

I can't believe you went to that low. Your a complete dirtbag. What a jerk, seriously.

A particularly pissed DL!

Now you know how incons feel when you pervs come over to play games with them.

Does it feel GOOD?

How about this one, for being a sorry asshole?

A 17 year old girl who's just started to have to wear diapers for a legitimate medical problem gets up enough guts to ask for help on an incon board. Second or third reply is some drooling f**ktard who WANTS be be incon......"Oh I am so jealous of you, that is just so HAWT......pissing your diapers without any control-can I watch you change on my web cam? GOD that makes me HARD just thinking about it, my email is Dimwit@doofus.com, write me!!!"

Now if this wasn't already bad enough, 5 to ten MORE simple minded f**cktards write her in private,asking similarly rude questions. She freaks out and leaves.

This is what the ab dl folks do to incons the majority of the time-no respect-just a simple minded selfishness. Those of you who engage in this sort of behavior SHOULD feel bad-because you do EVIL.

And there is NO excuse or justification for THAT.

Wow a lot of people seem to be aggressive and attacking to others. My thoughts for those that care to agree or disagree with them are that yall are missing the big picture. To ME the big picture is.....BE HAPPY.

If that means not needing to wear fine. If that means wanting to wear. Fine. We as a community be us needers or wanters come from all walks of life. I have not traveled your road and you have not traveled mine. This doesn't mean some aren't similar this doesn't mean some aren't opposite. I have many friends who need to wear, and many who don't need to wear. In fact i just lost a dear friend who needed to wear and i miss her deeply. But you know what? She chose to get along with me and me with her even though she needed and I wanted. That is what made me happy and that is what made HER happy. Those of you who choose otherwise can do so. I would seriously ask yourselves what makes YOU happy? Does posting negative attacking posts? Ok fine. Does posting insightful thought out posts? Fine. Sure you can assign a new thread, make it register based, filter it out, whatever. I realized a long time ago that if someone WANTS to post or talk or write somewhere, they are going to do it. Be it post on a board, tell you to F off, shake your hand, kiss your @ss etc. To me being happy is meeting interesting people who wear for whatever reason. I'm sure you're a wonderful person Jennifer. As i'm sure some of you who want to wear are too. The internet becomes a big run around. Discussions rise and fall. They come and go. They get angry and they get solemn. You chose to get worked up and mad or you can choose to not let it bother you. Ask yourself (if you want to) what makes you feel better or be happier. I do not need to wear diapers. I do not wish to need to wear diapers. Some of you have the stress of remembering your diapers. Packing that diaper bag. Forgetting to change. Running out. It sounds like it's tough. I have to hide my diapers because, yeah, people aren't very accepting of you if you were to say you LIKE diapers. For me its stressful to think that I just wanna enjoy my diapers but I have to hide them because people think its wrong and i'm wrong and not normal for it. Maybe i never had a choice. Maybe like people who are gay, I was born with it. For as long as i remember I just liked diapers. I don't know why I've always liked them. But i know i do.

I also know that i like this community for better or worse. For those haters and those lovers. I don't wanna be angry or mad because of words someone around the world has written. If i wanted to I could. But that just doesn't make me happy.

Hope yall are happy too :)

HNGs on incon boards ARE a problem...but many of us have come here because we enjoy the boundaries that DailyD keeps that helps keep down the HNGs doing crap like that. We don't like it here, either, and the adult requirement tends to keep those types of people out of here. It's not germane here, we are here PRECISELY because we are aware that the incons largely want to be left to themselves. Eventually some incons come over here.

I'm sorry the incon boards don't keep better boundaries, but I am not willing to be held responsible for people that I suspect DailyD would eject within short order if they ever got here.

I was suggesting that DailyD keep some kind of a permanent record of these discussions such as a WIKI, because they come up again and again, and, frankly, bringing the noobs up to speed on it again and again is BORING, a waste of my time even to read when someone else is doing it. I'm much more interested in intelligent, well-informed questions.

Now you know how incons feel when you pervs come over to play games with them.

Does it feel GOOD?

How about this one, for being a sorry asshole?

A 17 year old girl who's just started to have to wear diapers for a legitimate medical problem gets up enough guts to ask for help on an incon board. Second or third reply is some drooling f**ktard who WANTS be be incon......"Oh I am so jealous of you, that is just so HAWT......pissing your diapers without any control-can I watch you change on my web cam? GOD that makes me HARD just thinking about it, my email is Dimwit@doofus.com, write me!!!"

and there is NO excuse or justification for THAT.

(Nope, there isn't any excuse, and I doubt it would be tolerated here....I may like my padding, but above all I am a human being...not a perverted sex machine -- and hope that the incon boards make some real consequences flow, like visits from the police, in real life, to the hooligans writing that.)

PS: HNG = "Horny Net Geek" a pejorative for a teenager who opens the conversation with "wanna fuck" or some such other direct comment, in an attempt to perform a drive-by titillation/masturbation. a/s/l is a sure sign of one.

Toss your cookies?? What do you think this site is for??

...Besides, I'm not whining, I consider it bragging that I have almost no control over my bladder. I had to work to lose the ability to hold it and it's the best thing I have ever done for myself. Thats why half of us are here, we ENJOY the feeling of diapers, wet, messy, dry, or whatever....

...Relax...

I am not incontinent, and I don't want to be. Last weekend, I had a kidney infection and I had to wear diapers for almost 2 days straight. I was glad to be out of them :lol: . My wife doesn't like me wearing diapers, but she accepts that I need them from time to time. I haven't told her that I like them too :whistling: . I do have IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) and usually wear diapers when I'm away from home. Otherwise, I would rather wear diapers when I want to, not because I have to. My heart goes out to those of you that have IC problems.

Not trying to start trouble here, just trying to inject a view point. I have always been under the impression that the reason that we have an incontinence section on an AB/DL board is because the incontinence forums are mostly "stuck up". The people there seem to only whine and bitch about their problems, and not discuss real solutions. If you will look at the profile of this sites founder, you will see that he too is incontinent. I have talked with him in the past, and was lead to understand that like many of us who are incontinent, when it happened to us, the best source of real helpful information was AB/DL boards, and not the incon boards. I believe that this site is in some ways a great attempt to give back to a community that has given so much.

That being said, before I was incontinent, I was a DL. There were periods of time that I wore 24/7, and wished I was incontinent. One day when I herniated 2 discs in my lower back, I "got my wish". I have been incontinent for almost 5 years now, and I have to say that there have been many times when I wish I had a choice of whether or not to wear a diaper, and I miss the option of not wearing one. Many of us who are incontinent, even if we are dealing with it quite well, still have bad days, and we all handle those differently. I would venture a guess that Jeniffer was having a bad day, and ranted some in the incontinence section of this board, and may be surprised about how much trouble it has caused. I personally feel that being incontinent is much different than choosing to wear 24/7, having done both, I can tell you that the experience is much different for me anyway. I have to admit that being incontinent has taken much of the enjoyment out of diapers for me, but on the other side of that coin, I think that being a DL helped me very much with dealing with my loss of bladder and bowel control when it happened. There are always going to be AB/DL people who want to be incontinent, and there are always going to be incontinent people who don't understand how anybody could wish for their situation. And boards like this is where those paths are going to cross time and time again. Hopefully we can look at, and understand where the other side is coming from, and keep the discussions civil.

Thank you for reading my thoughts

Iowaincon