LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Purpose Of Incontinence Forum

This forum is not for posts about can you make me wet myself. This particular forum is for support, advice, and the sole communication of Incontenint members of this board who want serious conversation.

If you are here to meet someone, post it in 'meeting place'

If you are here to become Incontinent, post it in 'General'

All posts will be moved if they are irrelevant.

- Baby Rosie

-------- Original Post --------

Whaa! Whaa! I want to be incontinent!

Shut up! No, you really really don't!

Diapers aren't bad, I've learned to deal with it, but sometimes I'd like to enjoy a nice hike in the woods without having to pack out dirty diapers, or travel without extra luggage for diapers, or have the option to not sit in a soggy mess cause I didn't have enough diapers on hand.

Ugh, just shut up already! If I see one more thread about wanting to be incontinent, I swear I'm going to toss my cookies!

• Like 1

i hear ya jennifer! i have a slight

spine injury that makes me go

frequently so at night and long

trips i use diapers. but wanting

to have to use them?? great fantasy

but leave it at that...fantasy.

• Like 1

I know... I personally would not want to be incontinent. If I were to suddenly find myself unable to control those faculties, I'd feel like the guy who wished he was submerged in a vat of jello. I'd think it was cool for a little while, but then I'd realized that I'd have to swallow one hell of a lot of jello to avoid choking.

I agree 100 percent. It was pure horror when the airline misplaced my diaper bag.

Diapers aren't bad, I've learned to deal with it, but sometimes I'd like to enjoy a nice hike in the woods without having to pack out dirty diapers, or travel without extra luggage for diapers, or have the option to not sit in a soggy mess cause I didn't have enough diapers on hand.

Ugh, just shut up already! If I see one more thread about wanting to be incontinent, I swear I'm going to toss my cookies!

• Like 1

everyone, well almost everyone, want's something they don't have, and after they get it they find out they really didn't want it anyway.

fortunatly, incontinance is something you just go out and get, if it really hapened to someone that wished for it, they would be very sorry it happened. to be stuck in diapers for the rest of your life, might sound good to a die hard DL, but im sure they would change there tune quickly.

just be happy the way you are, you can wet when you choose to, and have the luxury to go without diapers if they so choose.

Maybe it is worth thinking about *why* people want to be incontinent or at least wear 24/7.

In the 25 years or so that I've known I've had a thing for nappies, I rationally know that actually having to wear all the time would be one huge drag. And untill a few years ago I really wondered about the mental stat of those who have gone 24/7 by choice. But in recent years I've had spells of thinking differently, which has surprised me. So I've spoken with as many 24/7-by-choice people as possible to try and gain some understanding. What I think it comes down to for some people is that after decades of self-denial and love/hate, binge/purge cycles, one thing that can even things out, to force acceptance (mentally), is to *have* to wear.

So while at the moment I hide my nappy-wearing, if I take the plunge and wear all the time then telling friends about wearing is no longer an option.

A few years ago I became a habitual pacifier/thumb sucker. Up until then I had always been secretive, as I knew that I was just doing it for the thill. I finally did the equivalent of going 24/7 (by forcing myself to use the dummy every night) and over a few months it became habitual. So now I don't feel ashamed if someone catches me with my thumb in my mouth, or sees my dummy on my bedside table, since it is something I no longer have any choice over.

So I would say a big reason why some people want to be incontinent is to abdicate responsibility and to end the "should I/ shouldn't I".

Tad.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

As someone that has absolutely no need for diapers, I would have to agree with you. I've worn 24/7 for short periods of time and it was cool as hell... for about 3 days. More than once I bought a pack of diapers and made the promise to myself that I would wear them 24/7 until they were gone. After 4 days I was bored and by 5 days I couldn't wait for the pack to run out. I was totally done with diapers for at least 6 months.

The fantasy is cool, reality is more of a shocker.

I agree. I wear due to medical conditions, mostly at night but in bad days I have to wear then as well. There is no sexual /compulsion based attraction to it, I wear out of nesscesity.

I used to play at bdsm with submissive women, and get them to wear and use them as well. Unfortunately, I tended to attract some real headcases.........and I finally got burned out on that as well.

So you can get what you THINK you want in many cases-but when you have it-it's more of a pain in the ass.

As someone that has absolutely no need for diapers, I would have to agree with you. I've worn 24/7 for short periods of time and it was cool as hell... for about 3 days. More than once I bought a pack of diapers and made the promise to myself that I would wear them 24/7 until they were gone. After 4 days I was bored and by 5 days I couldn't wait for the pack to run out. I was totally done with diapers for at least 6 months.

I wear 24/7 by choice, have been doing so for about 4 consecutive cases now. However, I'd never willing give up my ability to CHOOSE between diaper and no diaper, or the ability to hold it if I know my diaper is too wet.

Whilst I love my Nappies I now have to wear 24/7 but could easily be parted from them if I now had the chance to do so and would really love to go back to wearing them only when I felt like it :)

So, to wish to be incontinent could be a very false dream or desire. :badmood:

"BE HAPPY IN YOUR NAPPY" :P

I have been incontinent since 1991 due to MS, it's NOT fun!! I can't go out and enjoy myself like I used to because of fear that I will wet or soil myself and people will notice. Waking up in a wet bed when my diaper leaks isn't fun either. I have been out several times (to store etc,) and all of a sudden I soil myself, it is VERY embarrassing, TRUST me! I would give anything to be able to gain my control back.

I think this will always remain a touchy subject amongst the AB/DL crowd. We all know how popular it is with the incontinent folks. I think that it pertains to desires and urges that often crop up in our psyche that cannot be easily explained. Sometimes people want to experience destructive behavior for reasons that are unknown. Sometimes when I am driving on the highway I want to drive off a bank into a lake. Why? I have no idea. One of my friends confided in me that he would like to know what it felt like to have his head chopped off. Now that's off the charts.

I know that with many AB/DL folks that actively practice wearing diapers and using them enjoy the whole experience. Having used their diapers without being aware of it adds to the enjoyment of being an adult baby. Why do they want to be like that? I have no idea. However, it is their lives and they have a right to live it the way that they choose. I haven't met anyone that I am aware of that is actively seeking to become incontinent but I am sure that they couldn't explain their reasoning behind their desires anymore than the rest of us.

I think this will always remain a touchy subject amongst the AB/DL crowd. We all know how popular it is with the incontinent folks. I think that it pertains to desires and urges that often crop up in our psyche that cannot be easily explained. Sometimes people want to experience destructive behavior for reasons that are unknown. Sometimes when I am driving on the highway I want to drive off a bank into a lake. Why? I have no idea. One of my friends confided in me that he would like to know what it felt like to have his head chopped off. Now that's off the charts.

I know that with many AB/DL folks that actively practice wearing diapers and using them enjoy the whole experience. Having used their diapers without being aware of it adds to the enjoyment of being an adult baby. Why do they want to be like that? I have no idea. However, it is their lives and they have a right to live it the way that they choose. I haven't met anyone that I am aware of that is actively seeking to become incontinent but I am sure that they couldn't explain their reasoning behind their desires anymore than the rest of us.

I think it is fine for them to have such fantasies, and even discuss them. However, what I think is odd is that, even on this site, where there are like a dozen other topics where they could discuss this, they HAVE to come to the incontinence threat to post. That, to me, seems disrespectful and seriously annoying. More to the point, as Jennifer has sort of brought up before, it can really hurt the incontinent folks that are trying to become "accepting" of their diapers. On other, more mainstream, forums, expressing anything other than hatred of diapers is not tolerated because the AB/DL's have over fantasied them. That is sad, because there are alot of truly incontinent people who would do well to "enjoy" what they're stuck with anyway.

There are people who want to wear diapers, and there are people who want to need diapers. If you don't like it, then don't comment on it; but it is our right to discuss here the topic of incontience and becoming incontinent, just as much as it is yours to discuss dealing with or curing your incontinence.

I completely disagree. There are a dozen other places on here where you can post you "wishes" to become incontinent. It is insensative of YOU to have to invade a place that IS about current incontinence. I think it is you who needs to "grow up" and stop trying to include in your fantasies people who don't want to be there.

His techniques for bedwetting has a hole in it when he mentions taking Benadryl. This drug causes the prostate to grow and for some of us males with enlarged prostates this could be very dangerous. Drinking mass amounts of water and having your prostate grow to where urniation is blocked can be very painful.

Check out my group at: http://groups.msn.com/SoCalABSupport

I have a NATURAL UNPOTTY TRAINING METHOD that was written my by unpotty training mentor that works.

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

http://socalab.250x.com

QUOTE(Incontinentpeter @ Oct 6 2006, 10:31 AM)

Hi there , if you whant to become incontinent, just stop using the toilet!

wear diapers 24/7 drink at least (minimum) 1,5L of whater per day, wear good diapers (ones that don't leak) and... by the end of 6 or 7 months you will have no control over your blader !

I am dumbfounded by the complete lack of ettiqute and understanding. In this community, where people typically bend over backwards to help others, the only real 'whining' is the complaint from those who think they know what is better for me or someone else.

And what exactly gives you this prophetic insight? The 'fact' that you are incontinent? The poster of this thread has many posts delving into her own life that, well, could be mere fantasy. I think they are likely real, but either way, since those of us who want to be incontinent aren't playing into the Munchausen syndrome of the rest of the board, we are to be ostracized and riddiculed by those who should be our peers.

Seriously folks, grow the **** up! I'm tired of being badmouthed by proxy, treated like a indigent in my own community.

There are people who want to wear diapers, and there are people who want to need diapers. If you don't like it, then don't comment on it; but it is our right to discuss here the topic of incontience and becoming incontinent, just as much as it is yours to discuss dealing with or curing your incontinence.

"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."

- George ORWELL

"I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it."

- VOLTAIRE

I wanted to respond to the first few posts in this thread. But there is absolutely no way I could have said what you said any better. Thanks.

Seriously folks, grow the **** up! I'm tired of being badmouthed by proxy, treated like a indigent in my own community.

I know some, ok most of you really like diapers, and I'm more than fine with that.

Something bad happened to me, and people come here wanting that bad thing to happen to them. That's hard for me to think about. It's like going to a rape support board and asking where you'd go if you wanted to be raped (I know there's people in to that).

I've been to Depend.com... and those people tore my head off when I was all happy about my boyfriend actually accepting me. They threw a fit when I mentioned he offers to change me so I don't have to do it myself all the time. They're miserable people.

Maybe it's a topic that requires an additional board.

I'd say that a private incontinence board here, solely for the people who actually are incontinent, might be a good idea. It could be safely assumed that incontinent people HERE, of all places, probably wouldn't jump on someone who was simply happy that her s/o had accepted her incontinence.

Private boards are all good and all for things like rape or surviving child abuse but I don't think that is the solution here. For one, I seldom post on incontinence areas and only do so now to object to taking it behind closed doors.

If you have to, make it registered-incontinent-only users to post but don't keep me from reading it. I do not laugh at you or try to belittle you. I do like to read the posts of all varieties. I enjoy learning and finding answers.

Think about that and I do think the incontinence board should be a guilt-free, insult-free zone. Incontinent Jennifer, you have my deepest sympathy at being forced to endure this undeserved treatment.

I think what Tadpole had to say was a really good explanation of why some might want to be incontinent, self acceptance. To take it further it may also be the desire to be accepted by others. Who would imagine a friend not being by our side if we have a medical problem but if the friend thinks you are a pervert or sick he may not want to have anything to do with you. Maybe people think others accept what can't be helped and reject out of the norm choices. So self acceptance and the acceptance of others may, in people's minds, be easier to get if we are helpless about a situation. Just my 2cents.

Ken

Private boards are all good and all for things like rape or surviving child abuse but I don't think that is the solution here. For one, I seldom post on incontinence areas and only do so now to object to taking it behind closed doors.

If you have to, make it registered-incontinent-only users to post but don't keep me from reading it. I do not laugh at you or try to belittle you. I do like to read the posts of all varieties. I enjoy learning and finding answers.

Think about that and I do think the incontinence board should be a guilt-free, insult-free zone. Incontinent Jennifer, you have my deepest sympathy at being forced to endure this undeserved treatment.

I wouldn't want to keep the AB/DLs out, inconts can learn a lot from them.