LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New and need advice

Ryguy

Tenas are a very popular choice, yes. Though, I don't think I've ever used them myself (if I have used them it was a while ago). A few other brands to look out for are Molicare and Abena. Molicare can be more expensive, but it's got great functionality (at least imo).

Good luck in your hunt!

Tena is a very popular brand of the diaper industry. I myself prefer printed diapers i like how they look and they hold alot. I understand you can't just let it order to your house but if you let it be dropped off at a post office u have 7 days to pick it up. When nobody is home you could pick the package up from the postal office. Btw are you DL/AB?

Edit: I never wore a Tena diaper.

Edited by DutchDiaper

I totally understand your fear of people knowing, but must assure you, most ABDL diaper brands are EXTREMELY discreet about things; there won't be anything telling anyone what's inside :) my personal recommendation, is abuniverse.com, awwsocute.com- or Bambinos diapers. They are very comfy and very cute. :)

On 29/01/2017 at 6:04 PM, DLBiker said:

Tena's are a good store brand, when you can order online check out Dry 24/7 from XP Medical

I get a supply of tena slips and pads delivered to my home every 3 months via the NHS Continence service.