LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone up for a simple family roleplay?

justagirl4fun

4 hours ago, diaperlover002 said:

fine i can be any age you want but i want to be in diapers

(You know what, I don't think we really need any more characters. It's awkward trying to add one when you're already 3 pages into it. Like, another kid just magically appears? Weird. And this rp has been dragging anyways, I kinda think we should just put it out of its misery.)

"Hon, it's only been a few hours since the last time she threw up. I don't think food is a very good idea right now. Baby, drink this and if your tummy is okay in a little while you can try eating a bit," Diana said as she went to the fridge and got a bottle of Pedialyte, left over from a few weeks ago when Pippa had had a bad case of diarrhea for over a week. She poured some into a sippy cup and gave it to Savannah, who had her head on Anden's shoulder.

You know what? This isn't working for me. It's too confusing,with so many people and it seems like we're rarely on at the same time. Plus Shy Diapers has two characters but hasn't been around in ages. If any of you want to do a one-on-one RP send me a PM with your ideas and maybe we can work something out but I'm pulling the plug on this one.