LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How can I start bedwetting again?

Alright, not sure if this post has been posted before, but I think this is more of a unique post.

I am looking to start bedwetting again, bedwetting as in peeing while asleep and waking up in the morning in a wet diaper without knowing I peed. Now I have done a lot of research into this, but still have a few questions I need answered, if anyone can answer them. This is my plan to start bedwetting:

• Wear a Tena Ultra Brief to bed
  • Drink extra fluid before I go to bed
  • When I have the urge to pee I will pee in the diaper and go back to sleep

Now all this will work with repetition, but I have a few small problems. No matter how much I drink before bed, I don't wake up to pee throughout the night and when I wake up I have to pee to the point of bursting. Now this isn't going to work to bedwet if I can't wake up through the night to wet the diaper and fall back to sleep. Also I want to shrink my bladder size so I can't hold much at night so It is hard to hold the pee and I just go or wake up to go. I have heard taking 2-3 drops of 35% FOOD GRADE hydrogen peroxide in a 12-16 oz glass of water will shrink the bladder immediately, has anyone heard of this and is it safe? Here are my questions:

1. How can I wake up through the night and go pee in the diaper, then go right back to sleep?
  2. How can I shrink my bladder so at night I can't hold much pee?
  3. Does taking the FOOD GRADE hydrogen peroxide shrink my bladder, and is it safe?

If anyone can answer these questions and give me your opinion on my plan if it would work, let me know! Thanks!

For me what always worked wasn't drinking a bunch right before bed, because it takes time to process and fill up your bladder. I always found it helpful to already be well hydrated, drinking at least a bottle of water or so an hour before bed, small bits at a time

you can try setting an alarm in the middle of the night also. wake up, throw alarm clock across room, pee a little, and go back to sleep. if you're sleepy enough you may not even remember the alarm going off much.

for me, the more i got used to going in the middle of the night, the more i would do it. when undiapered i would end up having to go to the bathroom 2-3 times a night sometimes even when restricting fluids, it was kind of annoying. it took a while to get back into the rhythm of sleeping a full night and going in the morning, so be sure it's what you want.

everything takes time and practice. the more you get used to going at the slightest impulse during the day helps with going at night. the more you go at night, the the more likely youll go while awake but not remember it, or wake up while going.

If you have a smartphone, set a recurring alarm for various times during the night. Somewhere in the What to Expect thread (below) BlakeJordan mentioned an app to do just that.

Peroxide shouldn't make any difference in bladder capacity. At all. I'd like to know where you read that. A few drops should just disinfect the water, no worse than what you'd get from using peroxide for mouthwash or tooth whitening. I'd still check a medical site for safety. It's not something you want to ingest regularly.

7 hours ago, Creepymouse said:

If you have a smartphone, set a recurring alarm for various times during the night. Somewhere in the What to Expect thread (below) BlakeJordan mentioned an app to do just that.

Peroxide shouldn't make any difference in bladder capacity. At all. I'd like to know where you read that. A few drops should just disinfect the water, no worse than what you'd get from using peroxide for mouthwash or tooth whitening. I'd still check a medical site for safety. It's not something you want to ingest regularly.

You can look it up and see for yourself, but to give you somewhere I read it here:

16 hours ago, TymeBomb said:

How do you think that? When most kids wet the bed at night they don't wet during the day, at least what I've seen and heard. It's just being ok with peeing in your bed while sleeping, as long as i'm ok with that and nothing else but the toilet, I shouldn't have day time accidents. Only at night in my theory, what do you think?

Once I settled back in to the bedwetting habit my daytime control soon steadily worsened. I wear nappies all the time now. I am in my 50's now and at an age where it is probably a lot more acceptable to be incontinent and enuretic. I would not recommend or encourage anyone who is young to go down this route. Please be sure it is what you really want.

16 hours ago, TymeBomb said:

Why not?

I am curious as to why you want to be a bedwetter too. No one is judging you and if that is what you really want then go ahead it is your life and you should lead it as you wish. I thoroughly enjoy my incontinence, nappies and nightly bedwetting but have no idea why. It would be interesting to know why someone else especially so young wants this. At your age I had never been dry at night save the odd night and it would be another three years before I would be reliably dry at night. I think that has a definite bearing on why when I started bedwetting again in my late 40's I just slipped back in to the habit in no time

On 1/23/2017 at 5:19 AM, stevewet said:

Once I settled back in to the bedwetting habit my daytime control soon steadily worsened. I wear nappies all the time now. I am in my 50's now and at an age where it is probably a lot more acceptable to be incontinent and enuretic. I would not recommend or encourage anyone who is young to go down this route. Please be sure it is what you really want.

I am curious as to why you want to be a bedwetter too. No one is judging you and if that is what you really want then go ahead it is your life and you should lead it as you wish. I thoroughly enjoy my incontinence, nappies and nightly bedwetting but have no idea why. It would be interesting to know why someone else especially so young wants this. At your age I had never been dry at night save the odd night and it would be another three years before I would be reliably dry at night. I think that has a definite bearing on why when I started bedwetting again in my late 40's I just slipped back in to the habit in no time

41 minutes ago, TymeBomb said:

Honestly I have no idea why I want to, I just want to have the feeling of being a bedwetter... As in waking up in the morning and having peed my diaper without knowing. The without knowing part really intrigue

• 2 weeks later...

I personally would love to wet the bed,, without knowing it,,I am a little older than some, and it is not a big deal it at my age if you wet the bed, and wear diapers. But my problem now is I have dealt with prostate issues, that make it really hard to pee day or night. I have worn 24/7 for about 4 yrs, by choice, because I have loved diapers since I was young., I had to get up at night

• Like 1
On 11/02/2017 at 1:31 AM, dlforever said:

I personally would love to wet the bed,, without knowing it,,I am a little older than some, and it is not a big deal it at my age if you wet the bed, and wear diapers. But my problem now is I have dealt with prostate issues, that make it really hard to pee day or night. I have worn 24/7 for about 4 yrs, by choice, because I have loved diapers since I was young., I had to get up at night

• 1 month later...