LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Summer with mom (private)

abdlRP

Liam got off the bus just a few streets from his mother's house, hoisting the heavy bag of what he'd brought with him for the summer onto his shoulder and started walking down the street to his mother's house. He frowned a bit as he looked around the peaceful area, not really excited to be there. Of course it was great to see his mother, but he didn't like the idea of staying here for the whole summer while his friends were back home having parties and going to the beach without him. But his father and his father's new wife were leaving on their honeymoon in a week, and would be gone for most of the summer - they hadn't wanted to leave Liam alone at home for such a long time, so they told him he had to go to his mom for the summer. He would have been a bit more excited if not for the fact that she lived in a different city. Liam couldn't for the life of him understand why he couldn't stay alone, he was seventeen already and could take care of himself.

Dragging his feet a little as he walked,

It was Macy fist day of seeing her son in months.After the divorce she never really got to baby him or see him as a baby.All she wanted was to have her son be a baby agian.So that's what she was going to do.Over the summer her son would be a 2 year old toddler. Before Liam came she

Liam gave his mom a small smile as he hugged her back. "Yeah, missed you too, mom", he said and stepped back after letting go of her again. "How are you?", he asked, not having spoken to his mom in a while before coming here. He followed her into his room, dropping down the bag next to the bed and looking around. The room hadn't changed much since he last visited, with the exception of his mom having cleaned it up a little. "Do we have something to eat?", he asked then, looking hopefully to her, "I'm starving."

Liam gave her a smile and a nod, "Yeah, I noticed. Thanks mom." He perked up a little at the mention of going out and grinned, "Do you mind if we go out to eat?" His father didn't take them out often at all, preferring eating at home. Liam followed his mom downstairs, wondering what she meant by doing shopping but not really asking about it. "We could go to that one restaurant you always took me to when I was a kid", he suggested, humming in thought as he added then, "I always loved their kids' menu. Especially the desserts."

Liam follows her to the car with an excited smile and he gets into the car. "Of course I remember going here, it was my favourite restaurant", he says with a laugh. When they get out of the car and head into the restaurant, Liam can't help but remember when they came here often when he was a little kid. It was always the highlight of his day. When they take seats near the windows and Liam looks over the menu that has been provided for them, he glances up at his mother and says a little sheepishly, though hopefully, "Mom, can I have a sundae for dessert?"

"Of course you can but you need to eat all of your food before you can get one"Macy says.they sit at booth and waiter comes over and take their order.

"I think I will nachos ands glass of wine and little boy over their can order for himself." She didn't even realize she said little making it seem he was