LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I may make a YouTube channel

I'm thinking of making a abdl YouTube channel.

For reviews, topic chatting, life, etc.

Minus the wetting of messing videos lol (not my cup of tea)

But I want to be discreet and anonymous,

Because I live stream on twitch.tv playing games. And I don't want my friends and family finding out.

Any tips on but discreet and anonymous

And tips for the channel?

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

Don't you think by it's very nature having an ABDL YouTube Chanel is in your face public? This would be in direct opposition to your desire to be anonymous. I'm not saying you should or shouldn't do it, that's a decision only you can make. You may want to think this through more thoroughly before you make a decision.

One of the things you may want to consider is your overall goal. If it's to help people overcome negative feelings such as guilt and shame what message does it send when you have to do it anonymously?

Hugs,

Freta

I've been working on starting my own YT channel. It's not explicitly ABDL, but it is aimed at ABDLs, and I won't say any more than that. If you want to be anonymous, don't link anything identifiable to the channel. Create a fresh channel off a fresh email and use fresh social media handles for it.

And of course, don't show your face. Best to not show your house or anywhere around where you live. What I plan to do is create a drawn character and do the whole video through pictures of the character and video clips and pictures of what I'm discussing (similar to GradeAUnderA). Might be something for you to consider as well.

I've been working on starting my own YT channel. It's not explicitly ABDL, but it is aimed at ABDLs, and I won't say any more than that. If you want to be anonymous, don't link anything identifiable to the channel. Create a fresh channel off a fresh email and use fresh social media handles for it.
And of course, don't show your face. Best to not show your house or anywhere around where you live. What I plan to do is create a drawn character and do the whole video through pictures of the character and video clips and pictures of what I'm discussing (similar to GradeAUnderA). Might be something for you to consider as well.

Yea that's the idea I was going for
My cousin (who knows I'm an ABDL) can draw me a anime-cartoon version of me, kinda like I hate everything, grade a under a, danger dolen, minx.
And hiding my face from everyone maybe a bad message for worried ABDLs, but the internet and social media can be vicious. Who knows I may show my face in the future.
Plus if I decide to do this I have to tell my fiance, Becuse it can effect her too, so hiding my ID can protect her ID aswell.
It's hard to explain....

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk