LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New

Hi everyone! Just joined this site today although I must admit to coming on periodically when the mood would strike to read some. Anyways, I just found my love for diapers late in life since I'm in my thirties. It all started when I realized I like to wet myself and that was in my late twenties. I used to just like to let a little out in my pants when I was home alone and then it progressed to stuffing my panties with towels or maxi pads or scrunching up pillows and sticking them between my thighs and letting go. The rush was just amazing. Recently I started putting pampers in my panties and wetting those throughout the day, but they will only hold so much and my bladder can hold a lot. So I finally ordered my first pack of adult diapers and I can't wait to try them when they get here tomorrow. My partner is out of the town for 8 days so I should be able to fully embrace this amazing experience. ??

• Like 4

I just wanted to introduce myself. I do ware diapers also like almost everyone here. I ware them mainly at night. I do occasionally wear them during the daytime like I did when I was a youth. I find it necessary at times. I grew up wearing pampers and now that I look back on it. I don't think it was such a deal. I found myself needing to wear diapers again as o have gotten older. Use to generics. Until I found out about more fun diapers. I'm long devoted to abuniverse. About five years I had just found out bout them on the net. I ordered some and when I found out that they smelled like pampered. It took me way back.

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk

So I've tried cushies. Like them. But what I really love are the super dry kids. Just like pamper. And now that they are in package like baby diapers that even more fun. I really love plastic backed diapers

I only like to wear plastic back diapers. And it's usefully with baby prints on them. Really on like diapers that have two tapes on them like baby. Diapers use to be. They're very comfortable I do use them but I guess that cause I wore pampered for such a long time when I was younger.

• 1 month later...