LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Chastity device that helps prevent leaks

SWet

The problem is that The Little Guy (TLG) changes positions during the night. He starts off properly pointed down, but during the night sneaks around and points up, sometimes causing damp Pjs at the waistband. I always end up sleeping on my stomach which doesn't help with the problem. I've used folded over boosters to increase absorption to some effect, but not with consistent reliability.

So I started looking into devices that would encourage TLG to behave the way I wanted. Finding male chastity devices that ensure a downward direction opened up a lot of options. My intent was not to traumatize him, there is a devices called

I have been considering these things as a means of keeping myself pointed down into the crotch of the diaper. I would really be interested in your (or anyone's) input and suggestions in this matter. I really don't care about the chastity/bondage angle. I'm just interested in ensuring my diaper wetting is consistent and optimal to prevent leaks.

• 3 weeks later...

This may not be everyone's experience, but I found that I pretty much was unable to use the HolyTrainer, for a pretty obnoxious reason: Almost inevitably, within a couple hours of putting it on, I would pop out. The ring stayed in place, but the 'cage' (or whatever term it goes by) was just left dangling. Assuming that something was just too loose, I tried a tighter ring, but that was too small, and I couldn't get it to fit on.

8 hours ago, Livingbylies said:

Maybe I'm just dumb, but looking at that... Where does it actually go? I've read the description on the website, but comparing that picture to pictures of the sheath, I'm completely clueless as to where it's supposed to attach and how it's supposed to stay put.

YES a picture worth a thousand words would be appreciated !

When I first looked at this it appeared to be some sort of mouth retainer with a tongue depressing element ! LOL !

BUT Please a picture and of course with permission you don't have to be in it !

One of the recurrent fantasies in a portion of the diaper community is an electrified diaper that shocks the wearer when it gets wet. Fantasy is fine but that doesn't sound very pleasant to me, but what about E-Stim? Could you make a diaper that would have a little electric pleasure? Well continuing on with the condom catheter theme there sure seemed like there might be a way.

For all E-Stim the basics are a power box, cables to the electrodes and, of course, electrodes. So can a wet diaper work as an electrode? Oh, yes it can. How to connect? This is the ultimate in simplicity just poke the lead through the plastic of a disposable diaper into an area that will be or is wet. For cloth just make sure that the metal of the connector is not in direct contact with skin, maybe behind an insert.

For the other electrode (this is the fun part) create a plug that has a wire leading into the tube of the catheter, not to long as you don't want to touch the sensitive bits with bare wire. To allow for conductivity you will need to fill (no air bubbles) the tip of the condom catheter with a saline solution (water with a pinch of salt or bicarbonate of soda works). I find a hobby glue syringe helps with this. It should be noted that you don't need the HT2 for this to work, just the condom catheter will work perfectly fine.