LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered Massage

DL19900

13 hours ago, DL19900 said:

Exactly. It was a rush, but I never felt like I was taking advantage of them or anything because as far as they know it was for medical purposes. Just wearing a pull up makes it a lot more believable and if they ever said anything I would just say I wet the bed and am afraid I'd fall asleep

Uh, I might think of a different excuse, such as bladder leakage with stress or something.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, PullUpDiaperLover said:

This really sounds fun! As much of a voyeurist I am...even I am feeling a little chicken here! Need to work on that....

Really not scary at all. Like I said just go to a place out of the way.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Your masseuse is a professional and there to provide a service. I highly doubt they are there to have fun. Go diapered if you want, nothing wrong with that, but trying to make it fun or trying to makeep it into something other than what it is, a massage . . . . Sorry, that just starts to sound like a bad idea and creepy. Just one man's opinion.

Snugglebear

• Like 1

I've gone once to a massage in a diaper just because I didn't have time to change before going. The experience was fun and embarrassing. I don't wish to impose my lifestyle on others and wouldn't want to do it again.

• 1 year later...

I used to get massage's in diapers and plastic pants all the time years ago, mostly at legitimate massage therapy places. It was to fulfill a need for a woman to see me in diapers. The reactions ranged from bewilderment to amusement to complete indifference, and one time, admiration. When she came into the room and saw me laying there in diapers and plastic pants, she asked what kind of pants they were and I told her they were plastic pants. She ran her hands across them, then pulled at them slightly and said "Ooh...I like them!" She then proceeded to give me a really good massage, even, at one point, climbing up and sitting on my legs to rub my back, something no other massage therapist has ever done. I really liked her. If I hadn't been married at the time I might've tried to hook up with her.

I get a massage once a month. I use Zeel, which sends a masseuse to your house. When you make a request, local masseuses see it, and then decide if they want the job. I clearly state I have a medical condition and wear “incontinence briefs,” two true but unrelated statements. There are no surprises for them. They’re always professional and sometimes have a few questions about what they can and can’t do for fear of hurting me.

They massage over and around the diaper. The last time, I asked her to work more on my flutes and hips, where I have a lot of tightness, and she asked if she could massage directly on my butt. I untapped the top two tapes and pulled the diaper down, and after a second she asked again, I said okay, and she reached under me to pop the two bottom tapes, then pulled the diaper back all the way.

She prefers to massage on bare skin and even told me next time I can go diaperless even if that means I pee on her table.

It’s not sexual for me. I enjoy massages, they’re therapeutic, and every massage place says “wear what you’re comfortable with.” It’s in my home, and in my home I wear and am comfortable with diapers. They are fully informed of my attire before accepting the job.

I won’t be taking her up on the offer to be nude because I’d rather be padded, and I didn’t feel a difference. The real problem area are my hips, and that feels the same either way.

I do have her use Johnson & Johnson baby oil gel. I like the smell, but more importantly, I have dry skin, and when they se lotion, my body sucks it right up and it’s uncomofrtable.

On 10/5/2017 at 7:39 PM, atnboy20 said:

I've gone once to a massage in a diaper just because I didn't have time to change before going. The experience was fun and embarrassing. I don't wish to impose my lifestyle on others and wouldn't want to do it again.

well, you're assuming that every girl out there in this big world doesn't like seeing you diapered. I've found that also with some girls, but more often I find that they think it's funny, or possibly cute. You can't please everyone. I've even had them tickle the sides of my stomach. Many of the Asian girls seem to get a kick out of it. The only problem is, they don't always tickle at the right speed, or with the best movement motions.