LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What's your Ideas that you want diaper companies to do

What's your Ideas that you want diaper companies to do?

Depends

Stop making crapping diapers, seriously!

I rather pay $15 for a pack of 10 better quality diaper, instead of 20 crappy ones. Cause your ads are supports wearing in public and not be a shame if it, but you diapers are not that great

And go but to 6 tabs plastic back, the 4 tabs cloth back sucks, because I like the 6 tabs, heck I wish ABU or Tykables would do 6 tabs.

Tykables

I would like to see more printed diaper

Instead of only one printed diaper, I would to see other prints, like dinosaurs prints, video gamer prints, space prints that glows in the dark, excetera excetera

I understand that the owner what's to make abdl apparel, but I prefer them to invest in different diapers.

Abuniverse

After I tried out the ABU preschools diapers. I come to realize $25 for a bag of 10 is not a bad idea. Even though there is less absorbency compare to there other products, the capacity, quality, and protection, is still amazing.

The preschool daytime diapers are perfect for people who are living on a budget or casual wearers

Which comes to my idea, why don't Abuniverse make daytime version of there other brands like Paws, Space, and Cushies. Because I would a bag of Space diapers, but I prefer spending $25 for daytime then $40 for nighttime, cause one I'm a budget and two I don't have time to wear.

OTHERS

Can someone please make ABDL Pull-Ups. Just saying. I would love to wear them.

And a discount program for loyal customers. And they can use the program on other sites or location, like abdl supporting med stores, like the one in Fort Wayne Indiana

What's your idea?

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

With all the ABDL companies making big pushes to essentially make all ABDL gear essentially sized-up versions of everything we had when we were really babies. I would love ABDL baby wipes, and yes I know there are adult-sized wet wipes, but what I mean is wipes that are bigger versions of the baby wipes they had when I was a baby, same designs on the wipes, replicas of the big plastic tubs, same wonderful baby wipe smell, much like how the SDKs are just sized-up versions of Pampers Baby-Dry diapers from the 90s, I want sized-up versions of Baby Fresh wipes. I would buy so many of these of they ever were made. It's the number one thing on my ABDL wish list if it were to ever exist.

1 hour ago, eatenbywo1ves said:

Can we crowd source the twenty to thirty million that this would require? Also, you guys cool with paying close to hundred bucks for a twenty pack?

Like I said I'm happy with what's currently available. I'm not sure how functional an AB/DL pull-up would be in terms of handling the weight with a

personally, i think the companies are doing well enough. but i do agree with DL4life, consistency!! i've bought diapers that are pretty consistent, and i've gotten diapers that were pretty inconsistent. all being said, consistency is key! bambino i feel is most guilty of inconsistency with odd cuts, funny tapes, leaks, and the like.

other than that.... i think i'm good, actually lol

I still wish there was a loyal customer programs from diaper companies. Like after buying 5 bag get one free or at least 1/2 off.

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

Llmedico gives you points which are used as credits towards their store

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

26 minutes ago, Demon-hunter said:

yea thats good :)

But how about ABDL Stores

Online medical sites probably run such a deal because they want the business of the incontenence community to do business with their site instead of others...with ABDL sites, top competition is few and far between and with our community, they know we'll be coming back for more whether we get a free bag or not.