LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Raising Our Girls

Shy-Diapers

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Diana carried Mary to the changing table and got her changed and dressed. "Mary, you and I are doing to go out today. You need a haircut, and then we'll go get out nails done! Does that sound like fun?" she asked as she brushed Mary's hair.

Penny did as her father asked and took a seat at the table. "Daddy, did you ever go ice skating before? Is it hard?"

Diana smiled, thinking how cute Mary would be with a pixie cut. "Okay. We'll look at some pictures when we get there and you can pick what style you like." She carried her to the kitchen and strapped her into her chair. "Look, daddy made a nice breakfast for us!"

Mary smiled and started to eat as best she could, trying to avoid choking on her breakfast, though sometimes it was inevitable no matter how careful she was. She finished her food and set down the fork onto the table.

John nodded and smiled. He was thankful that at least Mary was relatively easy as far as personalities. She wasn't stubborn or one to resist, but then again maybe she couldn't be. He picked up his and Mary's plates, praising her for eating well and then checked on Penny. "Once you're done eating we can get dressed and ready to go."

Diana brought Mary to the downstairs bathroom to brish her teeth. "I want you to try going potty before we go," she said and got her seated on the toilet once her teeth were brushed.

Penny finished the last of her eggs Ang gulped down her juice before dashing upstairs. She quickly dressed in leggings and a hoodie and brushed her teeth.

(should she wear a diaper/pull up for going out since she isn't reliably toilet trained?)

Diana got Mary situated in the bathroom, then got her coat and boots on. "Hon, make sure she wears a helmet when she's skating!" she yelled before heading out the door.

(Yeah I figured Diana would do that. Plus the fact that finding a bathroom out and about might be hard at a salon where they might not have a handicapable bathroom.)

Mary smiled and nodded from the backseat. She didn't get out very much aside from therapy and doctors visits and the occasional shopping trip to the grocery store, but she'd been going to the store more often after the store introduced a cart for special needs children and adults. "'Cited!" She said happily.

"No problem!" John called. He grabbed a helmet from the back after getting his coat on. He held Penny's hand and led her to the pond. "Do you want me to hold your hand honey?"

At the hair salon Diana got Mary into her wheelchair and brought her inside. She was pleased to see their usual stylist working even though they hadn't made an appointment. "Okay, let's find a style you like," she said as she grabbed some books, sat next to Mary, and started flipping through them slowly so Mary could see.

Penny stepped into the ice and immediately fell on her bottom. "I guess you better hold my hand," she said, giggling as she got to her feet.

For the first few minutes Penny was slipping and sliding all over the place, but she got the hang of it pretty quickly. "Daddy, let go!" she ordered, wanting to see if she could do it on her own.

"You look beautiful!" Diana gushed. I love it! Do you like it?"

Mary looked through the colors and held up a neon orangey pink color and smiled. "Both!" She said excitedly. She grabbed a dark purple for her hands as well and then sparkly gold and silver for her toes.

Diana wasn't so sure about Mary's choices, but wasn't going to tell her no. She helped Mary into a spa chair for her pedicure and took the seat next to her.

Penny grinned as she skated a few slightly wobbly circles around her father. "Hey daddy, can I take skating lessons?" she asked. "Mia does." Mia was one of her best friends from pre-K.