LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Family Crisis

justagirl4fun

"It's okay honey." Lillian reassured Scarlett. "There wasn't a potty around. I'm sure next time you'll go peepee in the potty." She set the girl down and led her to the table, holding her coat hat and mittens.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scarlett perked up when they got to the table. "Oh, I wan' dat," she said as she stood on the bench, pointing to Lillian's salad. "An' dat," she added, pointing to Sean's roasted turkey, Apple and cheddar sandwich and broccoli cheddar soup.

Scarlett scarfed down the salad and sandwich, then stared longingly at Sean's soup. He shook his head with a chuckle and passed the bowl to her, and was rewarded with a toothy, dimpled grin. "I think it's time for Miss Enthusiastic Eater to start getting her own meals," he said to Lillian before finishing his sandwich.

Ava finished her soup and put her coat back on, not wanting to waste time going potty when they could be going home to decorate the tree. "Ready!"

Lillian smiled and got Scarlett redressed in her snow suit and gathered up the trash.

Ava squirmed the whole way home, needing to go pretty badly by now, but still wanting to decorate the tree first. She climbed out of the car and made a b line to the front door, her legs buried between her legs as best as possible considering the puffiness of her snowsuit.

Sean unlocked the door to let Lillian and the girls in, then returned to the car for the tree. "Ava, I'm going to set the tree up. Get undressed and put your boots, hat and mittens where they belong and then you can help mommy get the decorations out, okay?"

Ava nodded and did as she was told, putting her snow clothes in the mud room and hanging up her slightly wet hat and scarf. She finally got down to just her pajamas, her blonde hair sticking straight up. She ran to find Lillian and help her carry decorations down from the attic.

Lillian carried down two large bins of decorations while Ava carried a small bucket. They set the decorations down in front of the tree and Ava was ready to start decorating. "Can we start now?!" She squeaked excitedly, not bothering to wait for Scarlett.

"Okay." Ava sighed and ran to the rack of movies, squirming until she settled on the Barbie Christmas carol. She held the movie up to her father and intended on running to go potty, but it was too late and she was soon soaking her candy cane pajamas, crossing her legs and trying to make it stop, though she was unsuccessful.

"Ava, did you wait too long to go potty?" Sean said a bit disapprovingly. "Go upstairs to the bathroom and get undressed. I'll be up in a few minutes," he ordered before going to get paper towels and cleaning spray to clean the pee before it set into the carpet.

Ava frowned. "I was 'bout to go!" She said truthfully before heading upstairs. She went to the bathroom as she was told and took off her wet clothes. She was potty trained easily, but still often had accidents due to waiting too long to go and still wet the bed almost every night.

"To go potty as soon as I feel it." Ava mumbled softly. "But I had to go at Panera and we were leaving so I thought I could hold it but then at home we were gonna decorate the tree but I was gonna go after I gave you the movie."

"You waited all that time? You should have said something at Panera. You know better. Do you want to go back to wearing training pants like your sister?" John asked as he led Ava to her room to get dressed. "Because if you keep this up, you will."

"You waited all that time? You should have said something at Panera. You know better. Do you want to go back to wearing training pants like your sister?" John asked as he led Ava to her room to get dressed. "Because if you keep this up, you will."