LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Issues with my incontinece

Never know what or when what type of issue I am going to have with my bladder (unpredictable) been like this for years and annoying

- Sometimes leaky all day

- Sometimes hard to start voiding

- Sometimes issues emptying completely

Weak pressure Stream (as I'm a guy is weak) so easier and cleaner to sit while peeing [emoji20]

Been wearing pull ups since 2010 since currently wearing Molicare Mobile as the best pull up type I can find myself in Australia as never done a proper continence Assessment due to unable to speak about it to any one (if I had to speak to old GP about it I would email her my concerns but even that got too difficult years ago. [emoji20].

But find issues with pull ups in general:- padding clumping up, chaffing, non snug fit even while wearing Tena Fix Stretch pants.

So had Cystosocpy plus right retrograde pyelogram done in late 2010 nothing was found sent for urodynamics in early 2011 could not find anything so no urological updates as nothing wrong with bladder was found and no consultation with urologist since then.

Any advice ??? Going to try to talk to my new gp in Feb if my anxiety doesn't play up

• 2 weeks later...