LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby on the step( private @babyjames)

Hya123

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

" oh it looks like it's someone bed time let's get you ready for bed and get a bottle" I pick you up and grab a bottle."I walk you to your room and sit in the rocking chair I grab a lion king book and start to read it.

I suck on the bottle as it immediately helps settle me down and the soft rocking of the chair helps make my eyes get heavy but try to keep hem open for the entire lion king book but eventually look up at mommy "paci ppaci mama" I say softly almost in a whisper

Noah goes and sees me still asleep peacefully.

He comes over and rubs my back gently nudging me "hey there little man" I start to yawn and wake up i dont think everything through and just look up seeing a random man standing over my crib causing me to freak out as i start to scream and cry quickly hugging my lion and pulling my blanket over my head to hide continuiing to cry and bawl

I immediately start to squirm as he puts me down "it's ok I know a lot has happened and all this will take some adjusting but I promise I'm nice" as I sit on the floor looking around and crawl over to your feet following you around like a lost puppy