LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby on the step( private @babyjames)

Hya123

I as was coming home from work one day I seen a baby on my doorstep. What this is so strange why would their be a baby on my doorstep. I don't know what to do so I took the baby inside trying to figure out if should call the cops. Maybe there's a note or something telling me about this child I found. I look and found a not that said:

hi this James he recently just turned to and I can not take care of him anymore hopefully the person that's finds will keep him forever. Thank you

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James is really confused the past couple days have been scary and he had been waiting outside on that step for a while he was cold hungry and wet but the hug from this nice lady helped not really knowing what else to do he whimpered softly into this nice lady's arms

I change you into new clothes and give you a nice warm bottle with milk you quickly latch on to the bottle. I say to hi James I'm Alexis I guess I'm going to be you new mommy. After you eat else need to go to the store and get a few things.

I spit up a little on myself but yawn and cuddle falling asleep in alexis arms with the bottle still in my mouth smiling a little hearing the words mommy brought a sense of calm and soothing over him as his birth mommy was t this nice and loving

James sleeps for a bit but wakes up suddenly having a reallly bad scary dream he breaths fast and looks around really confused too young to remember what was going on just knowing he's awake in a place he's unfamiliar with and starts to scream and cry sobbing

Oh sweetheart you need to be careful. We get to the Mall. Let's get you some things we go into to target.Now we need everything a baby needs. I put all the baby needs in the cart. Now let's get some toys.

I try to help by holding up the clothes you bought me to put away hoping to be a good helper for my new mommy.

Noah calls to check in with Alexis having no idea what has happened today or what will be waiting for him when he gets home

Hi Noah you wouldn't believe happend to me today as start to tell what happened.

Guess what James daddy will be here tomorrow sometime he can't wait to see.Now let's finish setting up your nursery and get you dinner chicken nuggets and French fries sound good.

I take my food and start trying to feed my little stuffed lion first as I eat and try to talk but it's mostly babble as my mouth is full of food. Meanwhile Alexis phone rings again as it's from work asking about a few things and yiur boss asking her to come in for a meeting this afternoon