LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby on the step( private @babyjames)

Hya123

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You go to the top and I will catch you from the bottom" after a few times James gets tired."lets go sit on the bench and wait for mommy"we go to the bench when my phone rings."come on little buddy were going to meet mommy at friendly to get icecream and good"

they go to car and drive to friendly.

Alexis"hi baby how was you day with daddy " they walk in to friendly and sit at booth and sit James in a high chair.

waiter "welcome to friendly s what can I get you guys"

alexis" hi can I get a burger and fries then a kids grilled cheese with fries and a chocolate milk and soda "

Noah " can I get a steak with mashed potatoes "

I take the crayons and start coloring in the lines but than just start to scribble all over the place and than hold it up "mommy mommy wook pwetty pwetty" as I show you my coloring.

A little bit later the food comes and I start to eat my grilled cheese chewing loudly mouth open and babbling wanting all of mommys attention

As I was talking to Noah you interrupted me " James that is not nice thing to interrupt mommy now say sorry then say excuse me " I then scored you until you say sorry. "James chew with mouth clothes that is not polite someone might be getting a spanking if they can't behave" I then hit you on your leg so would start to behave.